PDA

View Full Version : this time i got mmm...'d

Kaitlyn Michele
01-04-2006, 11:38 AM
well you can't have it all!!

i got out last nite and went to my local mall (by the way no pics from last nite..tons of pics/videos from nov/dec in the pic gallery if you havent seen them or look at them again lol !!!!)

i didnt feel i was at my best but was going for casual girl out shopping..had black/pinstripe apt 9 slacks from kohls, a very nice pink sweater, black hose and black croc flats...nice slim overcoat..outfit was really good but makeup could use some help last nite!

anyway...i got stuck!!! i was in lord and taylor, and i went to leave at 945ish and the door was locked...there was my car right there but couldnt get there!!
so i went to men's dept ...locked!!! then the lights go to half way...,, so i go to toddlers section and walk right up to a friendly looking gg and smiled, she looked up and said "can i help you, mmmm........." and just stopped ...i asked how to get out and she said through the mall..!!! yikes.... so i'm clearly not passing (i knew that anyway), now i have to navigate the mall..luckily it was 20 minutes past closing and altho there were people around it was not bad ..

just what i needed , get my confidence shot, and then have to do walk through the entire mall!! i guess the good news is she thought i was for real until i got up real close and she was nice to me.

anyway...that's the story!

sherri
01-04-2006, 01:06 PM
So tell me, even though you would have probably preferred for that not to have happened, didn't you feel at least a tiny bit of excitement at being in a vulnerable situation? Mmmm ...

Kaitlyn Michele
01-04-2006, 01:40 PM
sherri

you nailed it... you had to see the look on her face though...she was a little freaked out by me...

but i lived and when i realized i had to go all the way through i put on my best michele walk and just kept going...no one said anything and i didnt even notice any stares...and it was quite exciting!!

Rikidee
01-04-2006, 09:26 PM
As long as it all works out okay in the end the excitement of her knowing what you really were has to be somewhat exciting and then to have to walk through the mall, scary, but once it is all over you can look back and say "That wasn't too bad" and I was strong enough to do it, can be a real confidence builder.