PDA

View Full Version : Feelings toward the same sex!

samantha78
01-04-2006, 12:48 PM
Hello all I know its been a while since I posted but here goes!
When ever I dress I get this feeling of total sexuality! And I feel attracted to men!
Why is this? Is this the inner female taking over?

with in all this I also feel close to my SO in a way that can't be described. On many occasions she has helped me dress even done my makeup. She wants to make me feel as femme as possible.
But where do these sexual cravings come from?

sherri
01-04-2006, 01:11 PM
Are your feelings for men, or to be treated like a girl by a stronger personality?

susan howard
01-04-2006, 02:44 PM
I constantly dream of being taken to bed by a strong passionate man.

luv,

Susan

Wendy me
01-04-2006, 02:45 PM
i have never been acctracted to men in eather mode , if you are it's all right i do think we spend to much time on trying to justify how we feel to eather men or women it is what it is.. that simple ....

Nikki Dee
01-04-2006, 03:08 PM
I agree Wendy...it doesn't matter what we prefer..it doesn't make any of us wrong...just different to some others...and that's fine.!!!
Nikki. x

Aileen
01-04-2006, 03:35 PM
OK, I'm not gay and all that, but I've been exchanging emails with someone who likes reading my stories and likes looking at pictures of me. He flirts with me a little, and I flirt back. I don't know, I feel like I'm playing with dynamite, or something. I hope he knows that this is all in fun, and I'm not really gay. I mentioned some stories of mine that he could read that have pictures of me in them, and I apologized for monopolizing his time, and this is what he said:

Someone as pretty as you needn't worry about wasting my time - it's never a waste of time when I read your stories. I enjoy reading them and, of course, you look adorable in all your pictures, too!! Thanks for inviting me, and don't worry, I always leave a nice comment when I'm finished!! Merry Christmas!! I only wish I was standing underneath some mistletoe with you...

OK, that last line worries me a little. Then I got another email:

You're an absolute knockout in the picture you sent me, of you in my favorite gold-beaded dress!! What a nice Christmas surprise!! I'm totally captivated by your pretty smile and would love to have been caressing you and kissing those glossy lips under that mistletoe. I hope Santa brings you everything you want, and I'm so glad you took the time to write. I'll be thinking of you!!

Makes me a little nervous.

emma cambs
01-04-2006, 04:01 PM
It can be confussing but enjoy it, whatever turns you on don't worry about it have fun. I always feel bi when dressed particulary reagrding other tv's.

if you go further have fun enjoy but stay safe

stacee
01-04-2006, 05:06 PM
i do get veary confussed my self iv nere done any thing my self but do have strong feelings some times when dressed love stacee

MsJanessa
01-04-2006, 05:45 PM
well as I've said in other threads, the only time I feel sexual towards a man is when I'm dressed and dominating him---kind of reverse role reversal if that makes any sense.:dom:

Ms. Laura
01-04-2006, 06:00 PM
I'm not sure if you mean that suddenly you think biceps are gorgeous or just think that you might be inerested in a man in general? Myself, I'm not gay but I do fantasize about men and TVs, just fantasy though. I think it's a manifestation of wanting someone to appreciate me as a woman. My wife is understanding and accepting but not "turned on" by Laura. There is a desire for someone to, basically, think I'm hot. Someone who would buy me something to wear because its sexy. Who else would this person be if not a man or CD? Does that apply to your situation?

Alan, I'd cease talking to that guy if you're not interested. No GGs know men better than we do and some can be pretty obsessive, ESPECIALLY when sexually excited. I'm sure that he's harmless but best not to lead people on.

KathrynW
01-04-2006, 06:14 PM
I do get very confused my self I've never done anything
myself but do have strong feelings some times when dressed love stacee
Having feelings when dressed and acting on them is two different things.
What bothers me in this type of situation is when I've seen some CD's say...
"Oh, when I'm dressed, I completely transform into a woman and have the sexual desires of a woman, but I'm still 100% straight".
Ummmm...Hello? That's BS! You're still a guy under the clothes! ;)
I personally don't care what you do, but if you have sexual desires for a male, don't come here proclaiming that you're 100% straight, because you're not. :sb:

Sweet Susan
01-04-2006, 09:24 PM
When ever I dress I get this feeling of total sexuality! And I feel attracted to men!
Why is this? Is this the inner female taking over?

with in all this I also feel close to my SO in a way that can't be described. On many occasions she has helped me dress even done my makeup. She wants to make me feel as femme as possible.
But where do these sexual cravings come from?

I think you are bi-sexual. That's just what I think. I could be wrong.

Charlene Marie
01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
For me, real men, you know the ones that arent CDers, are a total turn OFF.
I hate the macho BS, the usual vulgar language, and the competitive drive.
Not just when I'm dressed either, anytime.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:53 PM
The feelings generated by the warmth of another person may cause a multitude of different responses. Personally, when I am dressed, if a woman likes me, I like her. If a man likes me, I like him [unless he stinks, has a beard, and curses.] If a gay guy or a gay girl likes me, I like them.

We only come this way once [or so I am told]. Why compartmentalize your experiences?

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 11:11 PM
I know that I have fantasized about being treated like a woman by a man. I have even gone to the point of envisioning kissing a man. We get to a real shady gray area in my opinion when referring to feelings towards the same sex while dressed. In some peoples minds when they are dressed they are women.

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-04-2006, 11:16 PM
It's worth remembering there's a difference between fantasies (things that intrigue you but you have no desire to actually do); desires (things you'd like to do regardless of whether you've done them yet) and actual behavior.

I think a good number of CDs have fantasies about being with a man. Of those, some actually desire to do so, and fewer still actually act upon that desire.

As others have said, some of it just the opportunity to be the one who's romanced rather than the one doing the wooing. Some of it the ultimate passing fantasy -- that one is so attractive en femme that someone wants to sleep with you. And even if it doesn't involve sexual undertones, having someone attracted to you is always flattering -- even more so for us who are often so worried about rejection by others. For some, being en femme is an "acceptable" way to acknowledge bisexual feelings they may have. (Both sexuality and gender are spectrums that society pretends are "either/or.")

Billijo49504
01-04-2006, 11:24 PM
JMHO, BUT I think what goes on between two concenting adults is only their business, And I really don't think it's any of my business. Do we really need this stuff? I'm not a prude, but some people are offended by this kind of talk. Keeping this stuff to yourself is akin to shutting the bedroom shades. As I said, it's just my opinion, but some folks have their wives look at this site to learn about Xdressing.

Aileen
01-04-2006, 11:33 PM
As for fantasies about men when I'm dressed. I do it all the time. I'm 55 and at this point in my life I'm a realist. I go with the flow. I want all of you to look at Alan's avatar and tell yourself exactly how you feel when you see it. Are you repusled? Oh no! A man in a dress!... Or do you have some sexual feeling and say to yourself "Wow! She looks fabulous! What a body!" All the time knowing she is a man. Are we confused? If you think any of us really know our gender or sexual preference,we all need a reality check! :) Big hugs and kisses.

Might as well have a closer look ( an image this large could never be attached here ):

http://www.fictionmania.com/storyimages/tv/Dated3.htm/DatedTh11.JPG

Beryl
01-04-2006, 11:38 PM
I would think...people who are offended by this talk wouldn't look into this thread...I dunno. Some people enjoy leaving the bedroom shades open...It's bound to happen.

Something I've lived by for most of my life: No person is 100% straight. Everyone at one point in their life I would think harbors some thought or another no matter what their position may be.

Upon entering the female persona, something similar occurs to me. I don't deny my bisexuality.

I can't really explain where the feelings come from. I've always just jokingly referred to it as another personality.

windycissy
01-05-2006, 12:00 AM
I've walked the walk, so I feel entitled to talk the talk:

When I was with Mr. Right, it felt wonderful to hold his hand, kiss him, and more....he made me feel like his girlfriend, and it gave me pleasure to make him feel good.

After the fact, I felt conflicted about it, which is what happens when your head trumps your heart. But given the chance to be with him again, I would go for it and to hell with my conflicts! It was such a wonderful feeling, he made me feel complete as a woman, and it doesn't get any better than that....

Windy

FrannieGrl
01-05-2006, 08:18 PM
Lovely Alan,
I think that You in that lovely dress, with that beautiful hair
and tastefully done make-up, still look very feminine to me!!!

You have the long slender legs, the exquisite grace and the
feminine smile and poise that would turn the head many men.

I don't think that You realize that even though You see Yourself
as a man in feminine clothing and etc, You look very appealing
as a lovely woman to many of Your admirerers.

You should not be offended that we see You this way, but You
must realize that many of US adore the feminine people and
acutrements around Us. We look at the things that a pretty
woman (or pretty CD) wears and can only imagine what it would
be like to meet this person and sweep her (she) off her feet.

Hugs, Frannie

Stacie Stockman
01-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Im more of a trans lesbian. Men who dont dress and have to act the macho role, are not any sort of attraction from me, and get no attention from me. If I get a yahoo from one of them, the time it takes for me to post a ignore cant be measured, since its so fast. When I get one from a fellow dresser..Hello where are you from.