PDA

View Full Version : Clocking another CD

Amie Marie
12-26-2013, 11:14 PM
On Christmas Eve my daughter and I were out. It was getting late so we went into a Denny's to eat. As I was sitting there in drab mode with my daughter eating 2 beautiful ladies came in and sit down. I knew right away the one I could see was a CD. She was completly passable and I'm not sure any one else knew. So is it still getting clocked if it is a fellow sister that knows even if she is dressed in drab?

P.S. If it was you, daughter doesn't know about me and you were having fun with your friend but I wish I could of spoken to you.:battingeyelashes:

NathalieX66
12-26-2013, 11:22 PM
Wasn't me. I live in New Jersey, and I was in Maryland on Christmas eve.

I don't bother to give other CD'ers the eye anymore, they are just people who deserve to be treated as normal people. That's the way I roll.

Amie Marie
12-26-2013, 11:28 PM
No eyeing, just a quick admiration (ok maybe jealousy) of her make-up skills.

lingerieLiz
12-26-2013, 11:46 PM
I try to never let on if I clock someone. My wife can spot a CD better than I can. We both feel that we should threat them the same as others.

Eryn
12-27-2013, 12:43 AM
But, can you be _really_ sure?

I've seen a few ladies that I strongly suspected were sisters, but I've never been sure of it.

I've also seen a few who turned out to be GGs. Glad I didn't stick my neck out :o

Wildaboutheels
12-27-2013, 02:32 AM
I hope you are not serious?

It's simply not possible to clock another CD 100%. I will give you though that THAT thought is one of the many Forum MYTHS here, so you can't really be faulted.

But I just have to ask...

Have you not EVER met a GG with a"wrong" trait? Possibly more than one?

Large hands and/or feet? Squarish hips or a "bad" butt? A deep voice?

I see so many here who believe they have "superior" CD busting skills, I'm starting to think that maybe only Florida has GGs that are not perfect,

That must be it.

Cheryl T
12-27-2013, 03:40 AM
My wife and I were out (me drab) at a Chinese buffet the other night and in walked a sister. Yes, I'm sure it was a sister as there were many tells. I didn't say a word and just watched the others in the restaurant. No one seemed to bat an eye, so maybe it's a place for me next time...

Lynn Marie
12-27-2013, 03:57 AM
I enjoy making friends. When I'm dressed, I have no problem with making friends with other CDs. In drab it just seems to me that I should leave them alone and appreciate their efforts from afar. Maybe be a sweet compliment on the way out same as I would give to anyone I felt admiration for would be in order.

mikiSJ
12-27-2013, 04:00 AM
they are just people who deserve to be treated as normal people.

I realize some of us need affirmation that we are not alone. But, come on, it seems to be a game with some to see how many girls you can clock; and to pat yourself on your back when you finally think you got it right.

Beverley Sims
12-27-2013, 09:04 AM
Unless you have been introduced as a CD there is always a doubt.
I would never make a move unless eye contact and conversation were instigated in the normal way first.
It is a temptation to greet someone across the aisle, but never advisable.

Jenniferathome
12-27-2013, 12:03 PM
It doesn't take a cross dresser to spot a cross dresser. If you "clocked" this person then she was not "completely passable." All of us humans have been trained over decades to spot the subtle differences between men and women. There are a million cues that tell us the difference. And this is the point: a "completely passable" cross dresser is more myth that reality. But look at your experience, it does't matter! She went out, had fun, no one screamed. Anyone can do this.

FemmeElastique
12-27-2013, 01:41 PM
I remember seeing a CD/TS (not sure which she was) here in Poland walking near a university one afternoon. I just passed her like another person on the street. It's the same courtesy that others have afforded me here. I'm black, in a VERY white country, and most people just pass me on the street without making eye contact or looking at me.

In some way, I wish could have communicated telepathically with her and said that I do the same thing you do :)

Amie Marie
12-27-2013, 04:54 PM
[QUOTE=FemmeElastique;In some way, I wish could have communicated telepathically with her and said that I do the same thing you do :)[/QUOTE]

My point exacly!

paulaprimo
12-27-2013, 05:15 PM
all the more reason we girls need a signal or hand sign to let other girls we meet know that we are sisters.
as jennifer kinda hinted to, that we are not really fooling anyone. and i completely agree.
i have to admit that i am still nervous and a little scared when i do go out, and do feel uncomfortable when i notice someone staring at me.
but if they were to give me the "signal" even if they were in drab mode, that would certainly put me at ease and make me feel more comfortable. just my 2 cents :)

Hell on Heels
12-27-2013, 05:39 PM
I'm glad to find out that you didn't communicate with this girl. No one likes being clocked.
She is having a good time with a friend. Absolutely no reason for a stranger, CD'er or not, to
approach her and tell her you know she's a sister or crossdresser. I know it would make me
very uncomfortable, and would really put a damper on the good time I was having.

STACY B
12-27-2013, 06:23 PM
Maybe give them a bizzness card ,,lol,,, What kind of signal Paula ? I need to know what the secrete signal is so I can use it ,lol,,,

paulaprimo
12-27-2013, 06:27 PM
kinda like a 3rd base coach in baseball...touch left arm, then right, top of head, tip of nose, across the chest but only on if
indicator was given first! study now quiz on monday :)

STACY B
12-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Maybe I will just wink an slip them a card an see what happens ,, LOL,,, Maybe with my rubber face I can give them the VIBE ??

PretzelGirl
12-27-2013, 07:13 PM
We can wear a rubber band on our left wrist! Oh, that was about 4 years ago I guess. :doh:

STACY B
12-27-2013, 07:20 PM
Maybe I can just walk by an pinch her on the A$$ an them WINK ? That is going to be my sign ,, So I said all of you no now !!

Stephanie47
12-27-2013, 07:48 PM
My attention is always drawn to the female figure from the neck down, so I'd probably miss figuring out whether than nicely attired human form is male or female.