PDA

View Full Version : OK. Any CD Resolutions For The New Year?

Desirae
12-27-2013, 12:02 AM
I normally don't make resolutions. I can probably count on one hand all of the resolutions of any kind that I have made in the past. I've probably failed at 80% of the 4 or 5 resolutions that I've made. I've never made and CD type resolutions.

OK, I'll start. I figured this year, what the heck. Actually, I've been thinking about it for quite some time. My resolutions for 2014 are:

1) I'm going to get my look totally together and venture out in public at least once. I don't know if the "public" place I'll go to will be a mall or something as daring as that, or maybe just a TG friendly club or bar. Whatever I decide on I'll make this happen at least once to get my feet wet and to see if "this" is for me or not.

2) I'm going to try and find a local support group (if they are still around) and attend at least one meeting and see how it goes. I'm not sure if the local one in my area is still around. If my local one is not around, I'll try and find another one in my vicinity and attend that if it is not too far away.

OK. Those are mine and it will be a big deal for me if I make either or both of them happen, which I'm going to do everything I can to make them happen.

What are yours?

Debbie Deb
12-27-2013, 01:45 AM
1) going to get dressed and go out into public....
2) meet a "friend" for a dress up play date
3) finally Kiss another GURL...
Maybe all the same day...

Adriana Moretti
12-27-2013, 04:43 AM
ha ha Debbie ,,,I LOVE your resolution!

1. Lose a few more pounds to get back to my original cd weight
2. Perfect my skills with makeup, better than before my last purge.
3. Meet lots of new cd's,and travel to cd functions,clubs,parties etc
4. Get back out dressed again

PaulaQ
12-27-2013, 05:05 AM
1. New face
2. Get the proper downstairs plumbing finally
3. Get divorced
4. Have an actual date with a man.
5. Finally lose *all* my guilt over my gender issues.

Not necessarily in that order. #2, in particular, is a stretch for 2014.

I know this isn't really CD stuff, and is mostly TS stuff, but I hope you ladies will indulge me a little bit and not mind my input.

AnnieMac
12-27-2013, 06:42 AM
1) Lose the 40lbs I gained back after getting down to a very nice 175 lbs for my 5'10 frame a couple of years ago. Gee dresses fit so well then and no man belly
2) Get a very nice set of breast forms
3) Get two wigs one to match my regular hair color and the other slightly dirty blonde or light brown.
4) Buy some heeled boots or booties

Jillian Faith
12-27-2013, 07:16 AM
1 Lose 35 pounds so I can get back in my size 12 dresses
2 Get my nose fixed (Broke it in college.....it looks like I went 12 rounds with the Champ)
3 Get out dressed more in normal daytime venues

KaceyR
12-27-2013, 07:28 AM
Hmmm.. Guess mine would be:
1: expand wardrobe (I like resolutions that are easy to do.. :) )
2: continue my excersizes,keeping off of sodas to work my belly down more
3: get makeup skills/look down pat
4: get out somewhere en femme
5: maybe try to meet up with a local group.

That about covers it..

Beverley Sims
12-27-2013, 08:36 AM
Yep!

Dress MORE! :)

Karren H
12-27-2013, 08:42 AM
Mine are pretty simple.... minus 2 inches on my waist line (back corseting again full time) and plus one cup size on my breasts....

Holly Diamond
12-27-2013, 08:57 AM
My resolution would have to be in two parts. First I want to get a new high quality wig that is more passable than the one im working with until my natural hair is long enough to work with. And secondly to spend more time developing and practicing my teen makeup skills. Ive recently been spending a lot of time with an old friend who is a stylist and decided to become a lesbian after high school. She shares an apartment with her girlfriend who is also a cosmetologist, and the three of us sit up all night playing with makeup and our hair. I freaking love the beautiful little clothes they give me, and the free makeup they provide me with. They have taught me so many amazing things about beauty just by dressing me up like a real college girl would and doing my makeup and hair. (Who ever said learning couldnt be fun?)

Jocelyn Quivers
12-27-2013, 11:23 AM
1. For the 7th year and running now. Go out in public and join a group. I have a feeling this will finally be the year!
2. For the 5th year and running. Finnish electrolysis.... Another repeat from every past year.
3. Get back down to my fighting weight! Need to drop around 10-15 pounds, that's probably going to be the hardest part!
4. Another repeat from every past year. Stand up in my pics on a consistent basis, maybe buy a camera made after 2003, learn different poses. Not holding my breath on any of these.:o

Msora
12-27-2013, 11:32 AM
Let's see.

Tell more friends so I don't have to worry about hiding my crossdressing at all times.

Go out in public for the first time.

Post a pic on here! (It's such a small thing, but I'm still really nervous about it).

Win the lottery so I can afford all the clothes I could possibly want. :)

5150 Girl
12-27-2013, 11:37 AM
Win the lottery so I can afford all the clothes I could possibly want. :)

I was about to say I don't do resolutions because they seldom work out. However, upon reading the above post.................

strugl
12-27-2013, 11:42 AM
This is going to be the year of truth for me. To myself and others.

I've already started. I admitted to myself and my wife my CD. So next is telling others.
I want to get to the point of going to my favorite restaurant by the end of the year.

Adeline
12-27-2013, 11:47 AM
Get laser.
Get my teeth done.
Lose my virginity.
Build up the courage to fix that cracked drainpipe on the back wall. I will NOT break a nail. I will NOT!

PretzelGirl
12-27-2013, 12:05 PM
I like to think of them as resolutions for myself instead of just CD. Even then, I don't tend to make resolutions for January 1, these just happen to fall in place for next year.

1. Finish up regular electrolysis. There will probably always be touch-ups of some level but I want to be done with the recurring appointments.
2. Figure myself out. To this point, I have just let myself do what I wanted and it has been a good path. It is probably time to draw the line on or figure out who I am.
3. Exercise more. I have let work get in the way so my exercise has been erratic. Work should be calming down, so I need to put this back in the forefront. I am not getting younger....
4. Love and support my family. Nothing new here, but I always want it on any list I do as I don't ever want to lose sight of them.

Debra Russell
12-27-2013, 12:39 PM
"venture out in public at least once":ohgoon: - triple dog dare, thats like just eating just one potatoe chip - betcha can't venture out just once, probably more like every chance you get :yahoo: it's very addicting

My new years resolution is to empty my house of all my grown offspring and create some space and time for my other self - I have new clothes that have never seen the light of day :eek::heehee::D:devil:.........................Deb ra

Jaymees22
12-27-2013, 01:24 PM
1) See a therapist, have already made an appointment.

2) Decide where I'm going from here, stay at the same level, quit or move to the next logical step on my journey.

3) Have more fun with this!

4) Get out more when the urge strikes.

lesli
12-27-2013, 01:38 PM
My big resolution for this year is to develop a better walk in heels. I need to be able to do a nice fem sexy walk. now i can walk, but it's not a nice sexy fem walk.

laciewhite
12-27-2013, 02:52 PM
depending on how sexy i'm feeling, my resolution is either..

MORE cross-dressing!!

or

LESS cross-dressing!

Mistybtm
12-27-2013, 02:58 PM
My CD Resolutions For The New Year is to start dating men/woman or both again and try an come out of the very closed closet that I am in.

BrendaJane
12-27-2013, 03:48 PM
Let's see, here's mine: Attend a trans woman's meeting at the local lgbt center. Go to an affirming church (en femme). Go to St. Louis' Mardi Gras (en femme). Be more active and post more frequently on here. And perhaps get my ears pierced.

Crissy Kay
12-27-2013, 03:58 PM
I only have one for the new year, and that is to find a regular outfit, that I like and looks good on me. Maybe losing ten pounds would not hurt either.

NathalieX66
12-27-2013, 04:33 PM
1. Get the chest hair zapped for good and gone forever.

2. Get out there in the dating world, and deal with finding a woman who can deal with this side of me. This is not going away....ever. My family and friends already know this side of me, and that battle is won and done.

3. Wean myself off my fast food addiction. Right now, I'm a Sonic Drive-in addict.

4. Buy more guys' clothes because my girls' clothes now outnumber my guys' clothes...........Oh wait! never mind.

Jaylyn
12-27-2013, 04:33 PM
Mine are to just add to the dressing by getting some tall heeled boots. Would like to get to dress more. Maybe meet another CD dressed or not, to satisfy my wondering what it would be like.

Marcelle
12-27-2013, 04:45 PM
Here are mine:

1. Ensure my wife knows that Isha is not the center of my universe but that she is.

2. Attend a support group dinner/meeting with my wife (she has agreed to this already).

3. Ensure people I meet "en femme" walk away with a positive experience.

4. Get out more often "en femme" with friends who know about Isha.

Hugs

Isha

paulaprimo
12-27-2013, 04:54 PM
my list is long and not sure how much i can accomplish this year...so here goes:

1- lose weight. would love to get down to 150
2- a more femme nose would be nice as i did go 3 rounds with a champ...
3- at my age, a face lift for sure...
4- getting rid of the damn facial hair
5- bigger boobs would be nice

probably #1 is the only one i can really accomplish this year...but a girl can dream can't she :)

Michelle_Phoenix
12-27-2013, 05:11 PM
I'm going to lose weight. I've finally got a good enough job I can pay bills and afford to eat healthy. Then If I'm feeling good, maybe, just maybe, I can tell someone about Michelle

Tallulah Rose
12-27-2013, 06:31 PM
Um... to find the perfect vintage-inspired satin bridesmaid dress. :daydreaming:

Ok, that's maybe more of a mission than a resolution, but it could be both. ;)

Desirae
12-27-2013, 09:29 PM
These are all really good that I'm reading. I might, maybe should, add to mine. I really like Isha's #3 about leaving a positive experience with anyone I meet. I think that should be true no matter how one is presenting themselves. I can concentrate on the ones I listed and then add to them if I make it that far. I don't know why this upcoming year is going to be the year, but for some reason things seem a bit different and I really think it will be the year for me to explore myself a little more honestly. I may even seek out a therapist. Thanks everyone for adding some great resolution ideas.

Gigi9
12-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Meet some other CD's and do that en fem for the first time.

Cindy CA
12-27-2013, 10:24 PM
I would have to say my resolution is to stop procrastinating. (But January is going to be insanely busy for me so I'm going to start in February.)

alicia45
12-27-2013, 10:45 PM
1. Lose some weight!!
2. Get good breast forms and hip pads
3. Get more clothing!
4. Figure out how to get out more with my present situation. I should meet other new CD friends, and maybe I can dress at their place.
5. Look into joining a support group

Ms. Laura
12-28-2013, 12:00 AM
Go to the darned club with my sisters! I always find a reason not to.

stephNE
12-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Same as every year: 1-lose weight, and 2-go to a few new places.

sarahspinkdress
12-28-2013, 03:16 PM
My goal last year was "pick a gender". Still kind of uh... working on that one... guess I've got 3 days.

Jamie Lynn
12-28-2013, 04:02 PM
Get some forms.
Get a different wig.
Practice the make-up routine.
And.................PARRRRRTY! :cheer::GD::twirl::Party2: :cheers:

grace7777
12-28-2013, 05:33 PM
1.) Lose about 10 Lbs.

2.) Improve my makeup skills.

3.) When out in public be dressed en femme more often.

4.) More laser hair removal treatments for facial hair.

Jennifer Kelly
12-28-2013, 06:21 PM
1. Lose weight. I could stand to drop 50 pounds or so.
2. Go out in public en femme on a day that is not Halloween. Currently this is scheduled for next month when I go visit my GG friend in LA.
3. Improve my makeup skills.
4. Meet other CDers locally and have a girls' night out.
5. Get a nice pair of breast forms.
6. Help my girlfriend be more accepting of this side of me.

Princess Chantal
12-28-2013, 06:23 PM
One and only resolution for 2014 that is going to be very tough to accomplish

Have even more fun with my crossdressing than ever before!!!!!

Rachel86
12-28-2013, 06:52 PM
I never generally make resolutions but I will finally learn to walk in my heels this year!

suchacutie
12-28-2013, 06:55 PM
Ok...here goes:

1) I wanted to lose15 pounds last year, but with all the medical issues I only lost 8, and looking at where I am now, I'm going to shoot for another 15 to get me to 165.

2) Practice my femme voice every day, something the med issues also derailed.

3) Take care of my nails well enough to get them all beyond the fingertip. It's just easier to polish them and they look better.

Here's a toast to a strong commitment!

cheryl
12-28-2013, 07:27 PM
just getting me time and losing 10 to 20 lbs. just want to have fun being me

cdxmatty
12-29-2013, 12:55 AM
Mine is to stop impulse buying pretty clothes. . . I'm so poor the ducks have to throw bread at me

Kagji
12-29-2013, 01:57 AM
-Gonna take better care of my body(eating healthier, exercising more and eating more things that encourage or contain estrogens and androgens), since I'm kind of new to this and want to look my best. Not in bad shape, just not girly enough for my liking.
-Find myself a CD group
-Finally go out in public as Samantha
-Tell my best friend Mark

Diane Smith
12-29-2013, 02:01 AM
1) Retire from the job I used to love, but have grown to hate.

2) Breast implants.

3) Look for a part time job where I can present as myself.

- Diane

Edm_Jamie
12-30-2013, 09:28 PM
Dress more then twice in 2014! Meeting another CD would be a lofty goal too.

Laura Collette
01-01-2014, 02:02 PM
My resolution is to be less shy and to join in conversations more often. If I'm ever going to go out as a woman I need to become more free as a man. Blessings to us all in the new year.

Glendy
01-01-2014, 02:16 PM
Wright now I'm 180 lbs, 5'10' and I'm going to get down to alease 170 or 175 lbs.
Try to go out in public dressed alittle more than I have been, since my confidence has gotten better. Improve on my makeup skills.

Melissa in SE Tn
01-01-2014, 02:21 PM
I want to find inner peace and learn from the many wizards on this forum . You know who you are & I am thankful to you & this forum . Thanks to all and to all a rewarding / healthy 2014.

natcrys
01-01-2014, 03:22 PM
1. Tell my parents!

2. Dress more and go out and about more.

3. Get involved with one of the local support groups if time allows. :)

robindee36
01-01-2014, 04:36 PM
Trim down my figure (code for lose a few pounds ;) Keep working on NBE and makeup skills. Not get run into by a car this season.

Don't need a long list, just the most important things I will remain committed to in 2014.

Hugs all and may your resolve stay strong throughout the New Year.

Hugs, Robin :bunny:

Tina_gm
01-01-2014, 04:50 PM
Continue down the road to self acceptance. Find a balance to where I can feel content regardless of what I am doing or where I am as far as location (work, home etc etc) Work to get my marriage as solid as it was in the very beginning, before I told her. I have made improvements on all of these, so a CD resolution is simply to continue doing what I am doing and getting more results.

Daphne Renee
01-01-2014, 05:07 PM
I am not really over weight but I could definitely use some exercise to get fit. I am going to at least 1 cd event this year. My plan is SCC this year. Go out in public more.. and meet at least 1 other CD/TS before SCC. Last but certainly not least is to just be me or as much as possible. If other people dont like it oh well.

Rarity
01-01-2014, 06:32 PM
1. Stay at least partially dressed everyday
2. Go out dressed in public more often
3. Date a man while dressed
4. Lose weight
5. Buy more clothes and makeup

Oh yeah
6. Wear a Saree *They are so pretty*

MascStilettoBoy
01-01-2014, 07:16 PM
-Buy enough lace panties to be able to stop wearing men's underwear
-Get a sexy evening minidress
-Treat myself to a designer handbag
-Wear heels in public
-Go to a CD meetup in dress
-Make new CD friends
-Give a shot at finding romance with a CD admirer
-Love instead of doubt this deep and important aspect of my personality!

tiffanynjcd24
01-01-2014, 07:24 PM
1. move to my apartment
2. Buy cute lingerae, makeup, highheels, etc.
3. Finding romance with a CD, TG, GG, or CD adminer
4. Join a CD support group and meet fellow CDers
5. eat healthy and save money

KristinTX
01-01-2014, 09:50 PM
1. No purging this year. 0, zip, zilch, nada.

2. Reestablish friendships I let drift apart after taking a year "off"

3. Learn as much as I can from you wonderful gals on here!

MayaMe
01-01-2014, 11:07 PM
1. Loose the body hair.
2. Have fun with it
3. get out shopping
4. Make friends.
5. Find a accepting girlfriend.
6. Get my ears pierced.

Jessica giovanna
01-01-2014, 11:16 PM
1. Win a tri
2. Find a lover...kinda hard in the Deep South!
3. Be a great role model for my two boys...continue as such but just find a way to be better
4. Move to Oregon by year end 2014
5. Finish my book
6. Run an ultra marathon

Soooo many things....but gonna take it one day at a time.

Ms. G

Added: rarity.....I am a big shezow fan and have noticed your mlp pic....are you a broney? I think they are soooo cute...not like the m.l.p. from back in the....wellllll...I'm not putting my age out there..38..cough cough...times have changed....

Rarity
01-01-2014, 11:27 PM
Added: rarity.....I am a big shezow fan and have noticed your mlp pic....are you a broney? I think they are soooo cute...not like the m.l.p. from back in the....wellllll...I'm not putting my age out there..38..cough cough...times have changed....

Yes I am a Brony. lol I love Shezow as well for obvious reasons lol

Jessica giovanna
01-02-2014, 12:04 AM
As soon as you hit enough posts we can pm.....so pm me when ya do, rarity..
Ms. G.

Rarity
01-02-2014, 12:07 AM
Will do. Coincidentally this is that post lol

Edit- Apparently not.

Tasha Meredith
01-02-2014, 12:26 AM
2013 was really my first time "getting out" in public as Tasha...attending support groups and getting to know people while presenting as a woman. I've pretty much accepted recently that this is a life-long journey. I hope to make my 2014 outings more frequent and natural-feeling (I still feel a bit shell-shocked when I step out in dress). It would also be nice to...

1. Master the elusive art of "girl voice"
2. Get out shopping (eeek! Really shy about this one.)
3. Support a women's rights cause
4. Flirt with a cute guy while in dress
5. Attend a gay pride event en femme

KellieCD
01-02-2014, 05:13 AM
1. Upgrade my wig
2. Purchase real breast forms
3. Work on my femme walk, in heels
4. Put together a great outfit suitable for meeting new friends.

FemmeElastique
01-02-2014, 09:05 AM
1). Lose some weight, mostly for health reasons, but also so I could look better in clothes.
2). Purchase a prosthetic vagina.
3). Go out in public more en femme. Bars and clubs at night, maybe restaurants.

Sonya
01-02-2014, 12:42 PM
1. Manage/Control the Pink Fog that I find myself in

VickkiSummers
01-02-2014, 12:45 PM
To be true to myself, work out more and of course dress more often.

Daliah
01-02-2014, 12:59 PM
1. Accept myself that it is OK to cross dress.
2. Trim waist line, maybe lose a few pounds.
3. Improve makeup skill.
4. Invest in better breast forms. I am thinking about Aphrodite forms.

MonicaCD
01-02-2014, 01:12 PM
1. No purging
2. Manage the pink fog
3. Continue to talk things over with my wife. She's mostly accepting but I want to continue to reassure her of my love for her.
4. Get back in the gym.

geek
01-02-2014, 02:22 PM
My CD resolution would be to:

1. buy a dress, I tend to be a jeans & T-shirt kind of girl.
2. learn how to do make-up (i've never had enough alone time for that).
3. go out dressed up in full girl mode for the first time sine high school.

Anita Lynn
01-02-2014, 02:23 PM
yea, my fat behind has to go on a diet!

natcrys
01-02-2014, 04:21 PM
Oh yeah
6. Wear a Saree *They are so pretty*

That should also be on my list! :)

avant1465
01-02-2014, 07:50 PM
I resolved not to swear in 2014..... and I'm doing a God-damn good job at KEEPING that resolution!!!!

Claire Cook
01-03-2014, 08:47 AM
Yes -- to spend more time here! I've missed you all. Oh yes .... and to spend more time in comfy clothes!

MarisaRose.
01-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Ummmm,

1. Always maintain a good balance between my family and my desires.

2. Join a local group, make friends and get out with them.

3. Help my wife find greater acceptance of all that is Marisa.

4. Live life to it's fullest.

Heisthebride
01-03-2014, 01:09 PM
This one wasn't even mine at first. I follow the Victorias Secret twitter feed and they posted "VS New Year's resolution: Wear lingerie at least once a week." What I found odd was, don't women wear lingerie almost daily? Panties and bras count right? So I have to think that resolution was meant for people who don't wear lingerie almost daily, like me. Thank You Victorias Secret!

That's my resolution this year.

felix.samora
01-03-2014, 03:15 PM
1. lose 10 pounds.
2. buy nice lingerie.
3. go out dressed up in a girls costume for Halloween.

Erica_xox
01-03-2014, 04:05 PM
Loose weight and get a new wig. Looking forward to being a brunet.

Rebecca W.
01-03-2014, 05:01 PM
Hi, I have my 2014 bucket list:

Trim the old waist down a few inches
Get up the nerve to get a full makeover
Travel out of town for a week as Rebecca only
Never purge again
Wear panties at least five-days a week or more!
Get regular pedicures, professional or just done by myself.
Be myself without the guit more often. That means Miss Rebecca will be more visible.
Stop making promises that are not kept (crossdressing)
Oh, one big promise, show my entire self in my profile.
Stop talking about it.
Have I said enough yet?

Thanks for reading my ramblings...........on and on.

Just do it, why worry so much!

Ally 2112
01-03-2014, 05:55 PM
To actually get a professional make over and order clothes off the internet (there just seems to be so many things i just cannot find in regular stores ) :)