PDA

View Full Version : Boys in the Drink

Julie Gaum
12-27-2013, 09:35 PM
The good and the bad: Got really dressed up to go out to a Japanese restaurant for dinner around 5 PM--- first time in almost two years. Were some gals there who also dressed better than jeans and tanks. Then to Macys to find a lady's watch as mine had stopped, and to buy some costume jewelry --- didn't expect thet I would spend over $200 but what the H, it's only money. That was two firsts: the meal and Macys alone. But then nature called so I headed to second floor restroom, oh yes, another first on the escalator. Okay, more than 6 stalls but the handicapped stall was occupied. These stalls in general are the place to go for old ladies as they have bars (no drinks) and a private sink with mirror. So no choice, had to crawl into a narrow one with low, very low, seats. Sat down and the "Boys" were in the water! My grunt could be heard everywhere. Got up fast, dried off and headed home as fast as possible.
Oh Well
Julie

Beverley Sims
12-28-2013, 02:36 AM
Some stalls are a bit of a culture shock aren't they Julie.? :)

GaleWarning
12-28-2013, 03:39 AM
As long as the water was clean and not too cold, Julie ...
I'm sure you needed a drink after that experience!

Marcelle
12-28-2013, 06:38 AM
Hi Julie,

As long as the "boys" got rescued and you walked away with your dignity and head held high . . . it is still a win. :)

Hugs

Isha

Jamie Lynn
12-28-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey Julie, certain parts don't necessarily need to be "moisturized"!:eek::heehee:

Ineke Vashon
12-28-2013, 01:42 PM
OTOH, Julie, that might be a great place to cool off during the hot Florida summer.:D

Ineke

Cindy CA
12-28-2013, 05:43 PM
:lol2::lol::lol2::lol:

I swear, that's the kind of thing you would have seen in the movies. I can imagine John Candy right now...