PDA

View Full Version : Out and About. Taking a picture.

CarleyK
12-28-2013, 12:33 AM
I have not been out in a while. Work has a way of making you not want to do anything. Anyway. I put on a dress with a jacket over it, leggings, boots and made myself up. I headed out to the Greene in Beavercreek, Ohio, just outside of Dayton. I have gone there many a time. It is a fun place to go just to walk around or shop.
Anyway. As I was walking down the sidewalk tonight, a woman and I am guessing her 2 daughters, stopped me and asked to take a picture of them with the Christmas lights in the background. I guess the mother did not care or just did not know. I was sensing the one daughter figured it out. I spoke a few words to them. They were from what I assume one of the European Countries judging by their language. Not German. Anyway, I took the picture, they liked it and I moved on. Pretty Cool!

Oh! And the mother was Smoking Hot!

Beverley Sims
12-28-2013, 02:30 AM
Carley,
Even if one of the girls was sharp eyed, she did not yell and point at you.
Yes some mothers are still smoking hot after having a child or three. :)

Marcelle
12-28-2013, 06:44 AM
Hi Carley,

A great story. I find as I go out more, people just don't seem to care or notice and if they do, they normally have the good graces to keep it to themselves.

Glad you had a great stroll out and about.

Hugs

Isha

alexis61
12-28-2013, 06:46 AM
Great story

strugl
12-28-2013, 07:19 AM
That's awesome.

while I'm new to this and don't have first hand experience, I do know a lot about people from my studies and job. I feel like as a whole people either won't notice, as they are to self involved to be aware, or they won't care, the whole "whatever floats your boat mentality", or they'll care but not make a scene out of it.
unfortunately there is that small percentage of people that logic and reasoning will never reach, but lets just all hope we don't have to deal with that small percentage.

Erica Marie
12-28-2013, 08:05 AM
Sounds like you are living the dream of most of us. I think it is wonderful that you had the chance to get plus being accepted by people you didnt even know. Must be a wonderful feeling.

natcrys
12-29-2013, 07:51 PM
Sounds like a wonderful experience! And that's the way it should be.. even if people figure it all, they stay respectful and treat you like a human being with respect. :)

candykowal
12-29-2013, 07:59 PM
Oh, I just love when that happens to me too!
I have had several occasions where I have been stopped to ask for directions, I think they wanted to check me out.
Or when a lady asked me about my ankle bracelet...she didn't seem to know.... or the beggars downtown complementing me on my looks.
That's just "fun" and makes me feel girly!!!

Sam-antha
12-29-2013, 08:14 PM
Anyway. As I was walking down the sidewalk tonight, a woman and I am guessing her 2 daughters, stopped me and asked to take a picture of them............... I guess the mother did not care or just did not know. I was sensing the one daughter figured it out. I spoke a few words to them................

Oh! And the mother was Smoking Hot!

Now you know that you can ask someone smoking hot or otherwise, to take your photo. See, it works both ways and so few members that are out there know it
~Samantha
o

CarleyK
12-30-2013, 12:43 AM
It was very cool! I wish I had stayed and chatted a bit more. I took a great picture of them. I was a bit flustered, trying to act feminine, being put on the spot. I thought I handled the situation very well. I wanted to flirt, being a guy. That was tough. I would not have been there had I not been dressed up. So, it was all cool.

docrobbysherry
12-30-2013, 01:14 AM
I agree with Sam I do the reverse!

I,ve discovered that asking others to take my photo is a good way to engage folks. I,ve even turned around nay sayers by handing them my camera.

Katey888
12-30-2013, 08:42 AM
Carley - how nice for you to get out and what a wonderful experience to have, must have felt really rewarding... But what another conundrum for us CDers to face: how should single folk respond to an attractive woman? Strikes me as perfectly reasonable (notwithstanding the presence of kids or an SO...) that one could offer to share a coffee or beverage and talk shopping or clothes, makeup or something? :daydreaming:
Great experience for you, anyway - thanks for sharing.
Katey x

reb.femme
12-30-2013, 03:52 PM
I think for the most part, we Europeans are a pretty decent lot. That foreign tongue might have been a very strong London accent......like mine! :heehee:

Rebecca

LaraPeterson
12-30-2013, 11:57 PM
Lucky, lucky you--to be included in a Polaroid moment by a bunch of girls. That's priceless. Enjoy the memory.

CarleyK
12-31-2013, 12:12 AM
A lot of girls I have met are pretty cool with the crossdressing thing. They really like to see how your makeup is and the cool outfits you can put together.

CarleyK
12-31-2013, 12:30 AM
The accent was not English. It was French, or Slavic. A very attractive woman. I guess I was in the right place at the right time. I could have easily bailed but somehow managed to 'GIT ER DONE.' Yet, I have been out since that time and some people have given me the old double take. I thought I heard one guy in the grocery store ask his wife, Was that a guy dressed? A guy at the shoe store had his wife check me out. Yet the ladies that worked in Macys loved me. Sometimes you relax a little too much and if your Male characteristics take over people will notice. Which is the craziest thing to do? Parachuting or walking through the mall dressed as a woman?