PDA

View Full Version : Help i'm stuck in the pink fog

Amanda_P
12-28-2013, 07:40 AM
It seems like every time I am by myself I have to go in search of something new. Like today. I had an hour to kill so I went into JC Penny's looking at new outfits and bras. Ran into my landlords wife. So ran over to Ross's and found a new bra suppose to give you twice the breast size. Of course I had to buy it. Then found a new dress for only 10.00 dollars. and a workout top and bottom. I couldn't believe I spent 50 dollars that quick. But I look cute in it I like to think.

Christina Kay
12-28-2013, 08:33 AM
Sounds like you did good..:)..Sometimes (pink)foggy days are the best,:daydreaming:,,,have had a glut of them recently here in the northeast:battingeyelashes: Hugs

Karren H
12-28-2013, 08:36 AM
You act like that's a problem? lol

Jordan
12-28-2013, 08:43 AM
I agree with Karen the pink fog day are the best as I love to get new outfits. You didn't go I've board as you bought stuff on sale I say you did good

Beverley Sims
12-28-2013, 02:04 PM
Long as it is useful and suitable, the pink fog hasn't got ya'.

Yet. :)

Adriana Moretti
12-28-2013, 02:12 PM
this sounds like a good day! LOL...I do the same thing....just got myself a new makeup mirror..and a new yoga mat at walmart...both items were not on my shopping list today but I wanted them

rocketscientist
12-28-2013, 03:02 PM
Welcome! What took you so long to get here? Pull up a chair and stay awhile! LOL.

Kate Simmons
12-28-2013, 03:08 PM
Can't help you there Hon. Everyone has to learn how to cut through it on their own.:battingeyelashes::)

Marcelle
12-28-2013, 05:11 PM
All I can offer sweetie is work through it and eventually you will see the lighthouse and come out of the fog . . . until then . . . enjoy.

Hugs

Isha

Rachel86
12-28-2013, 06:43 PM
I was gonna prescribe you shopping and dressing, but seems you have already figured the cure. Sounds like a wonderful day...

Amanda_P
12-29-2013, 02:52 AM
Thank you ladies but 2 more new outfits today. Running out of room for my male clothes in my closet.

PaulaQ
12-29-2013, 03:08 AM
Amanda, the simple solution is to start getting rid of male clothes! I did it, and life is a lot better now! lol! :p

Genny B
12-29-2013, 11:32 AM
A couple months ago I made the decision to go to a local meeting in fem and I have been heavily into the pink fog since. Things I had been putting off had to be purchased now if I am going to do this. First for me in the last few months include Forms, Wig, Makeup, and a winter jacket! LOL. I know what you mean Amanda. Every time I go out or am at home on line I find myself looking for more. My wife asked me if I needed anything before she left for the store this morning and I told her an eyeliner pencil. I'll find out if she took me serious in a little bit! LOL!
Genny B