PDA

View Full Version : 2014

rocval2001
12-28-2013, 07:49 AM
Good Morning 2014 could be an interesting year for me. I have gotten to dress en femme for 3 days [not all day :sad:] - the more I do it the more I feel like me - more comfortable; like this who I am. My wife [who does not approve] even mentioned last night I seemed more relaxed. So this maybe 2014 is the year that Valerie emerges more & more, one never knows. So I was wondering what are your news years resolutions or hopes for 2014?

Valerie

Christina Kay
12-28-2013, 08:08 AM
Work on my relationship with my wife now that iam out and she accepts it ..:hugs::love:. Lose more weight(26lbs so far):eek: , it's quite the incentive. :So hoping it's a better year than last year.:D Hugs

josrphine
12-28-2013, 08:11 AM
Hi Rocval, Mine are that my wife gets better, she had a very bad 2013. I have a very wonderful women that loves me as a women. I feel that if I lose her a big part of me goes too. JO

Jaylyn
12-28-2013, 09:26 AM
Josrphine, my prayers are with you and your wife. My New Years resolutions are that maybe I'll get to dress more, get the farm running better, be a great grand pa to all my grandchildren, get to enjoy life more as we never know how many more days, weeks, months, or years we have left. I want to be more loving and kind to others this year. One thing I am going to do is watch what I eat and start being more religious. I read a book that said wake up every morning and just say a little prayer for five random people every day, the author says it has helped him to be more kind to others and accepting of others. I hope every one of my sisters on here has a great New Year because probably at some point I'll say a little prayer for you. Please don't change who we are mine will be that you are safe and have a great day. Every one I have met on here is so friendly and helpful and kind that my outlook on this life has changed totally for the better because of you. Love you all. Thank you for this site. I have found a lot out about myself on here. Thank you moderator's and all you that post.

Amber-Sue
12-28-2013, 01:52 PM
I as Amber would like to have at least 1 night a month to go someplace with my wife. Attend Church once a week, Shed about 50 lbs. Reveal to my best friend what Amber is like. Help in the local agency that assist the less fortunate.

Beverley Sims
12-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Valerie,
I just hope to stay away from confrontation with others.

rocval2001
12-28-2013, 02:07 PM
Here is to reaching your goal Beverley

Ressie
12-28-2013, 08:29 PM
I hope to be worry free, healthy and happy.

Daryl
12-28-2013, 09:32 PM
Hope to see 75 next summer and then on to 2015. Keep my health and I'll make it.

Robin777
12-28-2013, 09:38 PM
I am hoping for a year where I am healthy and happy and I don't have any major things happen. You can never know with two elderly parents.

Sarah Beth
12-29-2013, 12:18 AM
I never make new years resolutions. Something always happens and they never work out.