PDA

View Full Version : More mundane outings

kimdl93
12-28-2013, 12:29 PM
Well, just a moment ago I went out to collect the empty trash bin from the street. As I walked up the driveway I made glanced over to see my elderly neighbor sitting on his front porch. I was fully en femme and wore a brown sweater, olive green pants and tan low wedges.

He has seen me drive up en femme more times than I can count, but this time I was out in full view. I smiled and we exchanged greetings. I don't consider this a big reveal cause I'd guess his wife has mentioned me. She's known for more than two years now.

daarleane
12-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Sounds kind of like it is a "non issue" with them. Friendly neighbors can be a great asset, talk to them.

kimdl93
12-28-2013, 12:42 PM
Oh I've spoken with many of my neighbors whilst en femme, including this gentleman's wife. His health has been poor and I just haven't had the opportunity to visit with him at length.

Beverley Sims
12-28-2013, 01:57 PM
It is interesting Kim that nothing is said further about your appearance.
I have had one issue similar and I am just "accepted" I suppose.

kimdl93
12-28-2013, 03:24 PM
Hi Bev. I don't presume acceptance, but certainly a measure of tolerance. We've been neighbors for 14 years, and I think I've demonstrated that we are responsible people...so maybe that gives me a little more latitude.

Marcelle
12-28-2013, 05:09 PM
Hi Kim,

I bet they are seeing you as the kind person you are and a great neighbour. The packaging is just the outside. Still a great story and not so mundane.

Hugs

Isha