PDA

View Full Version : The time has come

DonnaT
01-04-2006, 02:31 PM
My wife and I will be heading to Club Z2 in Richmond VA this Friday night. A first for us both, going to a club. Some folks from Roanoke will also be going, and invited us along. My wife has yet to meet any of these folks. But that is beside the point.

I'm thinking of wearing one of my jean skirts. Now, the other times I've been out to TG events, I've worn heels, particularly sandal type. I don't own any flats. Have a a black and a white pair of closed toe pumps, and a pair of boots (5" heels I know I could not spend an evening in). Not yet sure what top I want to wear.

Question, should I find a pair of flats to wear, or would the shoes I now have be OK to wear with a jean skirt?

Should I ditch the jean skirt and wear my long velvet prairie skirt?

Wendy me
01-04-2006, 02:38 PM
oh Donna my thoughts are a big event for you and your wife ... well go shopping new outfits top to bottom for you two.... the shoes well thay should be comfy and match the outfit.... hope you have a wonderfull time ... let us know all abought it ....

Stephenie
01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
What a surprise, Wendy thinks you should go shopping:confused:

Sharon
01-04-2006, 03:31 PM
That's the great thing about denim, you can either dress it up or down. If you decide to wear heels, though, you might want to match them with a more stylish top, while you can pretty much wear flats with anything, assuming the color matches.

Have fun!:)

MsJanessa
01-04-2006, 05:25 PM
since it is kind of a special occasion I would go with something dressier than denim.

sherri
01-04-2006, 05:26 PM
I think a nice pair of sandal heels look great with denim. You're going to a club, I say don't get too frumpy. Go with the denim. BTW, if you look as good as you did your last outing, you'll be a hit! Have fun.

Katrina
01-04-2006, 05:53 PM
Donna,
I think I'm going to have to agree with Wendy on this one...go shopping! Its the perfect excuse to go shoe shopping and get some cute flats.

Diane CHILDS
01-05-2006, 08:57 AM
Donna
Yes it's me I'm giving it a go over here.

Hope you managed to repair your shed after my Thanksgiving kiss from Plymouth Barbican.

Whatever you wear I hope you and your wife have a great time on Friday!

Love Di xx

Veronica E. Scott
01-05-2006, 09:09 AM
Sounds as though this might be a good opportunity to go shopping.I do like the Prarie Skirt though.Have a great time and remember to be comfortable and have fun.

DonnaT
01-05-2006, 10:07 PM
Thanks girls.

Well, I've settled the issue. Done gained back a little too much weight to wear the denim skirt, so it will be the prairie skirt, since it has an elastic waist band.

Although the denim still fits, the dunlap tire doesn't work well with the outfit.

Now, where did I put that new years resolution. . . ?

Olivia
01-06-2006, 01:16 AM
Good news Donna! That sounds like you're in for some fun girl! Have a great time and tell us all about it, ok? Good luck, Olivia.