PDA

View Full Version : SO Tosses Her Christmas PJs to Me

Helen Grandeis
12-29-2013, 12:05 AM
We had the grandchildren spend the night in our room. We had forgotten to stop at Walmart or Target for PJs for me. In a rare show of good humor my wife tossed me her candy cane Christmas pjs and said you get a pass on this one.

This probably has no overall significance.

Beverley Sims
12-29-2013, 02:11 AM
I agree, just a moment to treasure for now. :)

Joanne f
12-29-2013, 05:02 AM
It's a start just take it slow and that little candle of hope may start to burn brighter in the future , do not over whelm it now as they can soon go out .

Marcelle
12-29-2013, 06:09 AM
Hi Helen,

It may be a rare moment but then again it may be some softening. I would just treasure this moment as Bev says, hold your breath and see what the future brings. Still the gesture was there.

Hugs

Isha

Helen Grandeis
12-29-2013, 07:20 AM
Just another tiny success of being a value added husband. Today we commence 1386 miles of driving together back to Michigan.

donnalee
12-29-2013, 07:26 AM
Sounds like a practical woman, no matter how she regards your dressing. You could do a lot worse!

BLUE ORCHID
12-29-2013, 07:38 AM
Hi Helen, That may be the light at the end of the tunnel .

Ellie52
12-29-2013, 07:52 AM
Today its PJ's, now you have to try find a reason to borrow her bra? best wishes and good luck...Ellie

Rhonda Darling
12-29-2013, 07:55 AM
1300 miles driving! I sure hope you're planning on driving en femme. What a great opportunity.

Rhonda

Karren H
12-29-2013, 09:08 AM
Woo! Now try to come up with a situation where she throws her lingerie to you! lol

Sabrina133
12-29-2013, 09:39 AM
LOL Karren -- you've got that right.

prettytoes
12-29-2013, 10:17 AM
You know you're a crossdresser when HER pajamas are less feminine than anything you have! haha

JenniferR771
12-29-2013, 10:37 AM
Way to go, Helen. I am sure she appreciates how sensitive and loving a cd hubby can be. Not to mention you don't mind mall shopping with her. Buy her some new pajamas. Today, candy cane pajamas, tomorrow a nightgown--maybe. So, I-65, you are stopping halfway? About Knoxville Tennessee? You will need those warm PJs again tonight. And...when you get to Michigan...it will be 5 above zero Monday night.
Lets imagine other items you can borrow...hat? Coat? Scarf? Pink mittens? Did you pack enough underwear?

MarisaRose.
12-29-2013, 04:40 PM
Sounds like a very positive moment, hug her, tell her you love her and then do a load of laundry.

Stephanie47
12-29-2013, 04:54 PM
With Valentine's Day approaching maybe a cute pair of PJ's with little cupids shooting arrows may be in your future, although I would really like a floor length nylon red night gown.

Geena75
12-29-2013, 09:28 PM
Fun story. Be careful on the drive in. We got freezing rain today, and the warnings are out for northern IN.

Helen Grandeis
12-30-2013, 12:19 AM
1300 miles driving! I sure hope you're planning on driving en femme. What a great opportunity.
Rhonda

I drove the first half of my trip south en femme. It was so surreal. I have never felt so energized for the whole eleven hours of MI IN KY & TN at the GA border. Almost full makeup, my earrings and necklace, my shaper contained tuck, my sweater dress, panty hose, my booties and winter short coat all engulfed me in sensations for the whole day.

See my previous post with pictures.
"Wife Flys Away, Helen Spreads Her Wings"

Although the original plan was a day 2 dressed with a second outfit, I aborted that because I just couldn't figure out how I would get cleaned up en drab prior to destination. So I shipped all my girly things home.

With Valentine's Day approaching maybe a cute pair of PJ's with little cupids shooting arrows may be in your future, although I would really like a floor length nylon red night gown.

A wonderful red satin or red silk nightgown would be the best ever present from Santa