PDA

View Full Version : Nice maybe too nice

heatherM
12-29-2013, 11:21 AM
The wife and I went out and got a room at out favorite get away, that night was busy friends dinner etc got back to the room late tired so heather made a brief appearance, no make up just new wig and her norm gown, if you read any of my other posts my norm is really fem.
Anyway I needed to go out before bed to get something from the car and smoke so, she was asleep, so I just went, first time ever outside the room dressed.
Ran into several people all were nice in passing, but one gal, maybe 40 or so good looking in the elevator actually reached over and touched my wig and said " oh that's pretty" , ding the door opens and she's out smiles and says good night.
The closest I've ever came to fainting, and very pleased all at once.

Genny B
12-29-2013, 11:36 AM
Wow, that was a great read! Wishing I could be so brave!

Genny B

Beverley Sims
12-29-2013, 11:58 AM
Heather,
You will feel a lot easier next time that happens. :)

Ashley Lyn
12-29-2013, 12:36 PM
WOW! You must present yourself well in fem.. Congrats!!

Katey888
12-29-2013, 03:17 PM
Heather - what a great feeling that must have been - and there should be no "maybe too nice" if you're receiving compliments like that! And no makeup - wow....
Katey x

heatherM
12-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Thanks for complements but I am a butter head ( everything looks good, but her head) ha ha
, I posted picks of my leg, toes, and boobs but I am sure that without makeup no ear rings etc that I am far from passing, cute but I'm sure not pretty like you ladies, I'm just glad it wasn't a big scene. She actually touched my hair !!!! I guess there are some nice people left but all considered I do present OK.