PDA

View Full Version : Getting back in the grove...

Miss Mandy
12-29-2013, 08:59 PM
Last night, in addition to my recent gifts of make-up, jewelry, and my black satin pajama set, my wife ordered a Rago open-bottom shaper. I am feeling so good at this moment! Having not dressed and also purging in the last four months, I felt myself slipping into despair..

No more...I will never do these things again! I now know that my desire to dress is impossible to suppress or contain. The other night, I sat in our spare bedroom with my girdle on and a dressing robe. As I finished my make-up, I saw a beautiful women looking back. I immediately lit a VS 120 and had a glass of wine as my make-up set and I admired what I had become. My eye make-up was flawless, my lovely earrings were dangling, my rings and bracelets sparkled in the slightly dimmed room...a magical moment.

I am a crossdresser and it is absolute intoxicating. I will no longer try to figure this thing out and I feel my wife is coming to the realization that I need, no, I must do this!

MJ

Jessica giovanna
12-29-2013, 09:08 PM
Good for you!! Welcome back to the club! Love to hear the good things!
Ms. G

Beverley Sims
12-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Jessica,
You are coming to realise where it is that you are at....
If your wife starts to come around, don't push it, go slowly and you will make advances.

Adriana Moretti
12-30-2013, 07:30 AM
I am a crossdresser and it is absolute intoxicating. I will no longer try to figure this thing out
MJ

good for you...I feel the same way.... i hope many other girls start to feel this way too !

Laura912
12-30-2013, 08:16 AM
While you are running around in the grove, avoid bumping into trees....:heehee: Enjoy the new freedom.

Linda Leigh
12-30-2013, 11:25 AM
Good one Laura:)

KristinTX
12-30-2013, 11:29 AM
I'm looking to get back into the groove too........hope you get back in the zone......it is so intoxicating!

LaraPeterson
12-31-2013, 12:32 AM
Good for you MJ; one small piece of advice--get rid of the VS 120's; your skin and lungs will love you for it.

Marcelle
12-31-2013, 07:38 AM
Hi MJ,

Glad to hear you found your grove again. Be who you are and you will be happier for it.

Hugs

Isha

Miss Mandy
12-31-2013, 12:53 PM
Good for you MJ; one small piece of advice--get rid of the VS 120's; your skin and lungs will love you for it.

Honestly, the VS 120s are a rare feminine pleasure...only when dressed :)