PDA

View Full Version : wearing panties

trishacd
12-29-2013, 10:44 PM
Ive got a great wife who tolerates my dressing as long as i keep it to myself. The other night she reached in my pjs and found i was wearing panties,I told her i wear them all the time and she seemed to be ok with that, i hope this leads to dressing with her. I dont want to push it.

suzy
12-29-2013, 10:48 PM
I'm wearing panties 24/7 now with the understanding of a wonderful wife.. You're right not to push it....take your time and enjoy the little pleasures s them come to you!

cdintraining25
12-29-2013, 10:49 PM
Good for you! hope it goes well.

Rachael Leigh
12-29-2013, 11:09 PM
Consider yourself blessed she approves of that, some of us not so fortunate

Shellycd12
12-29-2013, 11:12 PM
Its great she is ok with that. You are right I would not push it. Small steps and maybe she will come around and dress with you.

Good Luck, Shelly

Christa Race
12-29-2013, 11:36 PM
For me my wife rather see me go all out with dressing up now instead half and half. If where to dress as a guy I wear all guy clothes. She is okay with me wearing panties to bed sometimes but then again I have some really nice men underwear that are similar to women's underwear but still have the room for your junk. lol!

Kim81
12-30-2013, 03:13 AM
I underdress in the way of wearing knickers and tights when we get dressed up and go for a meal or to the theatre which my SO is fine with. I have even wore her knickers and trousers (probably not together) for the day once when we were on holiday.

EllenJo
12-30-2013, 08:06 AM
Trish, it is a start. When I got together with my current wife 20 years ago she was ok with me wearing panties and we even made a game out of it. We would wear matching panties most days. She had no problem with me wearing panties and pantyhose. However she wanted nothing to do with any kind of further female dressing on my part. Eventually we fell into a DADT situation except for the underdressing. About a year ago she suddenly had a change of heart. She told me that she did not care if I dressed around the house whenever I felt like it. Now I wear skirts and blouses and anything else I choose and she is fine with it. She even has complimented me on some of my outfits and will often tell me to go get my girl on when I am in a grouchy mood. She finds that Ellen Jo is a much calmer person than my male version. When we say here that things take time we do not mean it will all change in a week. We are usually talking years. Take it slow and good luck.
Ellen Jo

vallerie lacy
12-30-2013, 09:59 AM
Welcome to the Forum, Trisha. Glad to hear your wife accepts the fact that you wear panties. It's a great start.

Beverley Sims
12-30-2013, 10:17 AM
You are right in your thinking, just don't push it under her nose all the time and she may get used to it.
Not acceptance, but closer to it.

Janet Bern
12-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Only wear woman's panties now. Wife was ok. Now I wear a slip to bed. Finally I now have basically a lingerie drawer along with dresses in the guest room closet along with hers. Occasionally she finds a few thing lying around. When she calls me out on it, my best answer is: "Shake me a break".seems to work

ringedjohn
12-30-2013, 10:49 AM
My wife is fine with my wearing panties. It took her a while to get used to colours other white, black or beige, but now I have a good collection - and some lacy ones.

reb.femme
12-30-2013, 03:19 PM
Yep, I wear knickers just about every day now. I love the light feel that it's almost like wearing nothing.....plus they look so much sweeter. :daydreaming:

My wife was not overly impressed initially, but is OK with it now. She's more worried about me having an accident and being discovered.

Rebecca

dawn459
12-30-2013, 04:57 PM
Only wear woman's panties now. Wife was ok. Now I wear a slip to bed. Finally I now have basically a lingerie drawer along with dresses in the guest room closet along with hers. Occasionally she finds a few thing lying around. When she calls me out on it, my best answer is: "Shake me a break".seems to work

wearing panties began long before I met my wife I started at about 13 and have
enjoyed wearing them. Before we were married I dated a couple of ladies and
asked them what style panties they liked wearing and they told me the basic type
to bikinis and thongs. They asked me which one I liked and I said the Bikini type .
Getting back to wearing panties in front of your wife I told my wife when we started
dating about my pantie fetish so before we married we spent a night sharing with
each other our panties and our love of lingerie she is ok with me wearing panties to
bed along with other lingerie in the bedroom since we have grandchildren in the home.:)

Genny B
12-30-2013, 04:59 PM
I think for the first 10 years my wife would see my undies and ask 'Your not wearing those outside of the house, are you?" Be patient! She knows I pick the most fem ones and wear them outside now, but it took lots of time!

Genny B

Steph_CD_62
12-30-2013, 06:22 PM
I also wear panties 24/7 with my accepting that is my normal underwear. She tolerates my dressing around the house, but really does not want me to take it outside the house. She is the one that suggested that I paint my toe nails and shave my underarms.
She never says anything when I buy something off the internet, and she usually wants to see my purchase when it comes. She goes shopping with me a couple times a year. She is the one that said she had no problem with me wearing girl pants or shirts as long as they weren't too girly.
I love my wife for all she does for me.

It is all about communication between the two of you. Never surprise her with anything fem. Realize a marriage is all about compromise, no one person should get their way all the time.

I can dress any way I want in front of her, and I do dress fem a couple times a week and usually most of Sunday. I would like to dress more, but as a compromise I don't.

lucidique
12-30-2013, 07:20 PM
ive been wearing panties for the last 10 years even when i gave up on transition they are more comfortable and now that i have about 30-40 pair and im about 5-6 months on hormones and starting to feel normal...

Robin777
12-30-2013, 07:21 PM
I also wear panties 24/7 now. When we first married I could wear them when I dressed up. Then a few years later, I had a hernia operation and the waistband on the underwear would rub on the incision and irritate it. So she let me get some briefs and I started wearing them all the time. My wife knew about my dressing before we were married, so by that time she was used to it and just let me have full reign. After that I developed a nice wardrobe.

Sarah Beth
12-30-2013, 08:17 PM
My wife knows I wear panties most of the time it really doesn't bother her that I do. So I wonder why the other day when she saw me looking at panties online she said "oh no you have enough panties now"? We all know it's just not possible to have to many. lol

Sometimes Steffi
12-30-2013, 09:58 PM
I underdress in panties quite often, but my wife doesn't know. It's DADT. One day I'm going to get caught. Maybe she'll get romantic with me and unbutton my pants. She'll probably freak out and say something like, "Have you worn those outside the house?" My response will be something like, "Yes, and probably hundreds of other times when you didn't notice. No one can tell."

MissTee
12-30-2013, 10:08 PM
My wife would laugh if she read this. "Panties, schmanties," she would say. "It's just clothes, OK."

And oh how I love the woman . . .

For all of us, my hope is that one day the rest of society gets it like she does.

Lacey New
12-31-2013, 06:22 AM
I'm in the same boat as Steffi - wife has no idea and I'm afraid I'd be risking a marriage if she found out. So, if your SO is good with panties, lucky you. Don't push your luck - but who knows, maybe one day like Janet, you;ll get a slip instead of cotton PJs.

silkysheer
01-02-2014, 05:22 PM
I have permission to wear under my regular clothes only once our son goes to sleep. I often have both a bra and panties on love undressing before bed in front of her. She gives no reaction but it turns me on to say the least.

SilkeeLegs
01-02-2014, 05:41 PM
I now wear panties 24/7 I hate mens underwear.

Tracii G
01-02-2014, 05:46 PM
Welcome and yes don't push it, in time she will get used to it and it will me a non issue and seem normal.

Laura28
01-02-2014, 06:58 PM
I am 24/7 with panties, my wife knows and loves it. In fact she got me a half dozen new ones for Xmas. She wont buy me tighty whites anymore. She also like me to wear thi Highs underdressed. She doesnt mind seeing me in them and often will comment that i look cute. She is even ok if i were a bra under dressed or to bed, but for some reason she doesnt want to see me fully dressed and made up??? Yet she loves seeing my pictures all done up??? She has known about my dressing for over 30 years and has never had an issue with it. Dressing is only a small reason while i love her so much, there are so many other reasons the biggest reason i love her so much is becuase she is a great mom to our two daughters!!!

Patrica Gil
01-02-2014, 11:32 PM
After many years of being with someone who didn't enjoy my dressing I finally met someone who does. We go out dancing, and when home my dressing is just part of the norm. We go shopping and she keeps me in the feminine mood most of the time. Frankly I have more dresses, heels, and nylons than she does.

SarahBJackson
01-02-2014, 11:45 PM
I wear them every day too. I would have worn them in secret but Mrs. Me does the laundry and it was easier to be up front about it.

Daphne Renee
01-03-2014, 12:53 AM
Good for you. Glad its not an issue for you and your wife. I wear panties most of the time now.

Ellie52
01-03-2014, 01:07 AM
I wear panties (knickers) regularly too (with SO approval) though we have to be creative as there is my wife and I and our 21 yr old son. It is a bit risky on a saturday if there are 14 pairs of panties and only my sons boxer shorts to put on the line. As he has to do some housework my son often puts the washing out and brings it in. We will try to mix up the colours a bit so blacks and darks dont get put out at the same time as the lighter ones or I'll put some clean undies in the basket to be washed again...Ellie

marci_x
01-03-2014, 12:39 PM
you are so lucky!!!!
be thankful

JackieMilton
01-03-2014, 02:28 PM
I quit wearing men's undie over a year and half ago. I prefer throngs or lacy backed panties. Victoria Secrets is my favorite story

Erica_xox
01-03-2014, 02:33 PM
I wear panties almost every day, but I do go commando at night. I have more woman's jeans then men's, and most of them you cant even tell. I enjoy old nave jeans with some nice panties and knee high or womans socks. If you wear a pair of womans boots with a low heel, an under the jeans you are almost all fem dressed and nobody will know. Also there are some nice collar shirts that are female that you can wear as well. But whatever I wear I enjoy my panties. Glad you do as well. My wife knows as well, and tolerates it.

Claire Cook
01-03-2014, 02:45 PM
I'm wearing panties 24/7 now with the understanding of a wonderful wife.. You're right not to push it....take your time and enjoy the little pleasures s them come to you!

Yes, from my perspective Suzy is right on. Let your wife take the lead. I've not worn male underwear for years, and we have just let things develop (and they have :heehee: !)

Krosstina
01-03-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm pissed JCPENNY doesnt carry the Ambrielle panty line anymore!! I am currently wearing a microfiber and lace jeweled panty that fits great! Hopefully they bring them back soon..

yvonne10
01-04-2014, 03:11 AM
Ive got a great wife who tolerates my dressing as long as i keep it to myself. The other night she reached in my pjs and found i was wearing panties,I told her i wear them all the time and she seemed to be ok with that, i hope this leads to dressing with her. I dont want to push it.

My wife does not like me dressing but she is the best .she buys me underwear including tights and we go into charity shops and asks quietly is there anything you want if I see a skirt she will pick it up and go pay for it .but as I said earlier she hates me Being dressed I do wear panties 24/7 and tights most of the time under my male clothes

Jennifer Kelly
01-04-2014, 03:46 AM
I wear panties almost all the time when I am not with my girlfriend. We are in a DADT relationship and she refers to them as my "different underwear". As long as I don't wear them when I am with with her she is OK with it.

Heather_Marie
01-04-2014, 11:03 AM
That's all I wear 24/7 panties. I really hate men's underwear.

Tharu
01-12-2014, 07:22 AM
you are so so lucky I'm also glad to do that but my wife is not like to that

woooooooooow you have got a nice horny wife so happy to hear

Jonithan
01-12-2014, 07:55 AM
Way to break the ice! All I ever wear is panties. Everyday, all day long. My wife gets pleasantly surprised to see which one I'm wearing when "our time" comes around. I tend to order/buy her something special along with my purchases. When they arrive she just says "your car parts came in", and I bring the package to the garage.

There was an instance where we had to go formal. She asked if I had any black nylons she could borrow. I did.

Joni

JazmyneCD
02-02-2014, 03:49 AM
My wife and I have gone shopping for panties in the past for me. I wore a pair of hers "by mistake" before I told her of my CDing, citing that they were much more comfortable than my own. It was definitely an ice breaker that eventually led to me telling her. I can now wear them whenever I please, although I have since found some men's underwear that are rather comfy, just not as comfy as the panties I enjoy.

Patty F
02-02-2014, 03:06 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and don't think twice about it anymore. Several years ago I changed job and had to have a DOT physical and didn't think about it until I was asked to drop my pants.... OMG what do I do now. Dropped my pants and smiled.

Femdenise
02-02-2014, 03:12 PM
Had a similar experience right after I had become comfortable wearing panties and bra everyday. Only the Doctor made a move on me!!

Stephanie47
02-02-2014, 04:46 PM
I love the feel of nylon panties. I always wear a pair of Vanity Fair white nylon brief panties to bed under my PJ's. The panties are style 15-812 which don't even have lace. Except for not having a fly as a pair of men's brief they are very plain. I would hope any woman would not feel threatened by them. They are the closest panties to a man's brief except they are labeled a woman's panty.

You may want to further test the waters by wearing a plain nylon camisole instead of a tee shirt. Again, except for the fact they are marketed for a woman, they may be fairly neutral. There are also many nylon slips with non adjustable straps and no lace that can easily pass for male attire.

Good luck with expanding your horizons.

JRZSHORE
02-07-2014, 11:20 AM
Always in panties during free time. Love to come home from work and slip into a new pair and begin to unwind. We have 2 drawers of matching panties and coordinate nightly before bed

Vanessa5
02-07-2014, 01:43 PM
Only time I am not in panties is when I am going to bed. DADT relationship. I wish my wife would be more accepting.

Monet's dream
02-07-2014, 08:51 PM
I read through the responses and have to confess I don't know what DADT means. Can someone please enlighten me. Thanks!

BLUE ORCHID
02-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi Trisha, Who knows you may soon be sleeping in a nightgown.

lingerieLiz
02-07-2014, 09:15 PM
DADT -- Don't Ask Don't Tell

One nice thing about wearing panties is that I often wake up with my wife running her fingers over them.

Requal Jo
02-07-2014, 09:27 PM
Wear panties when ever I can. My wife does not mind because she accepts them with my washing with no comment. She is even accepting my bras, slips skirts and tops with the washing also. (We do share the chores around the house).

devida
02-08-2014, 10:50 PM
I wear compression under garments during the day because they regulate my blood pressure but these are mostly Spanx for women. Men's are ok but not as comfortable. At night I wear panties and a nightgown. I would wear them all the time but I need the compression. I just love panties. When I feel them in the middle of the night I get a great big smile on my face!

Vanessa Rose
02-08-2014, 11:00 PM
Ha....

You know what I find amazing about undies???? Guess?

Vanessa Rose
02-08-2014, 11:02 PM
that 3500 views have occured on this post thread. Something about this bit of clothes... If I was fishing for a CD, all I would have to do is take a line and dangle it down from a sky scraper window and in 10 seconds one of our group would walk up in daylight and grab them.

and would not give a damn... Love it.

Vanny... (just saying this is very curious to me). NO?

Vikky
02-09-2014, 06:26 AM
Panties do nothing for me. Its bra, slips and petticoats for me, as much as possible.

Vikki