PDA

View Full Version : Sexuality Poll - yes, another one!

Keyplayer74
01-04-2006, 07:48 PM
Okay.
A lot of these polls I've been reading don't answer the question that I have. I'm really curious - what percentage of crossdressers are actually attracted to men? Some say, when dressed. Others say always. Yet others say, not at all. Personally, I'm not at all attracted to men, dressed or not. I also don't see how being dressed can influence orientation. Please answer the poll honestly.

Are you attracted to men under any circumstances?

Dragster
01-04-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm like you Keyplayer, women only for me. But then I don't feel there's a woman in me trying to get out. I love the sensual feel of women's clothes on my body, the restriction of corsets, tight skirts and high heels, and I get turned on (sexually) by the developing image in the mirror as I put each item on. If my wife were accepting (she isn't), my dream evening would be a night out with her, both of us tastefully and sexily dressed to the nines, followed by a lengthy love making session with both of us still in our lingerie, waking in the morning to start all over again, still dressed.
For most of the time, I'm happy to be a male and follow typical male pursuits, but I'm sure there are many who are different, feel like a female when dressed, and hence are attracted to men, but only when they let the woman out. For them, dressing does affect their feelings. We'll see, won't we.

Tony

CharleneCD
01-04-2006, 09:15 PM
I had to pick #2 although it isnt totally true. For the most part I am only attracted to women. I just cant look at a guy and think he is sexy. Just no attraction there. I will say that I enjoy the attention from our male admirers though, when I am dressed.

Its Sarah
01-04-2006, 10:01 PM
I went with #2 also, I'd absolutely LOVE to have a boyfriend, especially one that treats me like a woman. But that said, I still prefer the company of women.

In conclusion, I like both.

TGMarla
01-04-2006, 10:19 PM
I'm simply not sexually attracted to men. However, should one find me attractive, I'm really flattered. But I'd still not desire to have intimate relations with him. For those of you that do, that's fine. It's just not for me.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:25 PM
I hate polls! They never give you all the variants.
I like women...however, I do enjoy having a man rub my leg, touch my thigh, nibble on my ear lobe. Okay.....okay.....I also enjoy when they grab my buns.

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Like I've said before I wouldn't mind being treated like a lady by a man but there is definitely no sexual attraction with it. I will fantasize about kissing a man though

Beryl
01-04-2006, 11:45 PM
I'm currently more attracted to women, but I am attracted to men and consider myself entirely bisexual.

Angela Burke
01-05-2006, 12:34 AM
I'm a crossdresser, I love wearing female clothing and trying to look like a woman, but I've no interest (sexually) in males whatsoever.

Love Angela XX

ReginaK
01-05-2006, 02:12 AM
I like women and I like other crossdressers. Regular men do very little for me. So I guess that makes me bi, although I hate putting a label on it. I'd rather say i'm just attracted to feminine people in general.

Sweet Susan
01-05-2006, 02:23 AM
I voted no, option one, but if you read my previous posts on this topic, you'll see that that is a contradiction (oh, that word again). You see, Key, you didn't give an option for a man in a dress. That changes things. A man in a dress can be very, very sexy, and very, very attractive, and very, very desirable. We've all heard "Lola," and I've lived it. When I found out the woman I was with was a man, I had a chance to back out, but I didn't. Sexy crossdressed men are very, very sexy.

monikaabu
01-05-2006, 02:25 AM
For the most part I am attracted to women when aim in mens. but i enjoy the attention from our male admirers when I am dressed its make me feel sexy

Imogen_Mann
01-05-2006, 02:38 AM
Nearly a number two ( !??) ... But I just don't fancy the whole man thing anymore. It was fun once, made me feel all girly and sexed up, it's still a nice 'idea' but I couldnt go there in a million years. Women only for me now... I just love them !

XX

Jayme

LeatherPixie
01-05-2006, 04:55 AM
Only women for me. They're just so yummy!:p

TVStevie
01-05-2006, 05:05 AM
Just women for me. Saying that, when I was younger I used to have a bit of a new romantic thing going on, and as such, I would go out occasionally to a club wearing subtle makeup, a slightly androgynous look. When I met my wife, I took her to this club and a guy who I knew from there took one look at her, put his nose in the air and flounced past us. I didn't realise, being young and naive, but he thought I was gay, thought I was keen on him and I shattered his illusions by turning up with a female. At the time, even though I've never been attracted to men, I can remember feeling flattered that anyone found me attractive (low self-esteem :( ), so I'm a #1 but maybe there should be a #4 to this poll, as had I been more impressionable and actually realised that he was interested, I might have been swayed. ;)

RachelDenise
01-05-2006, 05:59 AM
I'm not really attracted to men, but I do like to think about it when dressed. I am interested in pre-ops and fantasize about them quite a bit. A comedian once said (and I can't remember his name) that it was "no wonder women don't orgasm, they have a big old sweaty man on top of them."

Emily1
01-05-2006, 06:03 AM
yeah .. ughh - hairy men are such a turn off for me ..
but girly men - in dresses ring my bells !

cindybarnes
01-05-2006, 06:39 AM
Another male Lesbian here.

I love real women and being with one while Im Cindy is a real turn on .

If a guy gives me a complament or buys me a drink, thats nice and doesnt bother me, but thats as far as that goes

Cindy

denese013
01-05-2006, 06:43 AM
Just a thought on this subject,wouldn't being bi double your chances for a date on Saturday night?

Raychel
01-05-2006, 07:40 AM
I am with most of you. It is only women for me. No attraction at all to men. I have never been with a woman while dressed, But i can say, That would certainly be my preference. So Male Lesbian for me also.

Lotte L
01-05-2006, 07:53 AM
As a man I love women and as Lotte I love women to. The idea that a man will touch me sexualy is disgousting to me and the thought of having sex as Lotte with a GG turns me on.

Love,
Lotte L

JanMuller
01-05-2006, 08:06 AM
Having only recently started wearing lingerie I am still confused.

I have been a confirmed heterosexual all my life. And I think I still am...

But the idea of meeting with another man in sexy lingerie has become a total turn on for me. Not yet realised but in fantasy very regularly. But very feminine - lots of hugging, kissing and mutual wherever that might lead.

Still wondering.

Jan

Lisa Marie
01-05-2006, 08:32 AM
I voted for number 2. I think I would like a man if he flirted with me while dressed wouldnt even mind a man kissing me and treating me like a lady. I love women more though.

Christina Nicole
01-05-2006, 08:59 AM
#1 Real women only, please

I suppose passing well enough that a man takes notice of one can be amusing, but I have no interest in men. They are kind of like pets, just because one is nice to a cat or dog doesn't mean one wants to take it to bed.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Fionax
01-05-2006, 09:12 AM
I like women, but sometimes I like men - OR - I'm bisexual

I had to tick this for honesty sakes, but it is men dressed as girls that turn me on. I'd run a mile in 5" stilettos rather than get involved with a real live bloke. They do not attract me at all, so my answer skews the poll. Perhaps somebody else has the same feeling and the same problem, so you might have to add another question.

Fi

Jasmine Ellis
01-05-2006, 09:31 AM
It's nice to have male admirers, but that is it. women for me all the time.

lawnmanmo
01-05-2006, 09:39 AM
Yes Ladies
This sounds like very bad news for a guy like me.....an admirer (I hate that label)
Jerry

Veronica E. Scott
01-05-2006, 10:01 AM
I voted #1

I love women,the way they look, walk ,talk ,smell, move,everything about them, there is nothing sexually attractive about a man for me.

celeste26
01-05-2006, 10:04 AM
Only in my fantasies do men have anything to offer me sexually very far out fantasies.

pattied
01-05-2006, 03:21 PM
I chose the second choice:

"I like women, but sometimes I like men - OR - I'm bisexual"

Really, though, I am attracted to women. I do like playing with a man on occasion though. Guess I skew the poll to!

Glenda
01-07-2006, 07:08 PM
I can't help it if I'm attracted to both. I love women but often had fantasies of being with a man. I wasn't disappointed. Why not enjoy the best of both worlds?

LisaRaye
01-07-2006, 07:23 PM
I choose #1 although I love dressing as a woman and also love the way my G/f treats me so I have to say that I am strickly with the cats meow.

LeannL
01-07-2006, 08:45 PM
I have no desire for men at all.

Having said that, at my first Tre-Ess meeting there was a young "lady" that I was attacted to. Whenever I reminded myself that she was a CD, the attaction went away but forget that she was a man, then wow! So what does this make me? Gullible? Forgetful? Obviously she was very passable.

CarmenG
01-07-2006, 10:55 PM
I love the attention I get when a man looks at me or trys to steal a feel here and there. I love the look and feel when I am dressed. being new to all this I've only been out once in a club, but I mostly enjoy driving around the freeway and letting truckers look and my legs in a short skirt. Would I trun down the oppurtunity to be with a man when dressed ? don't know...

KathrynW
01-08-2006, 12:20 AM
Being Italian my motto is that of the Romans. When in Rome ,do as the Romans do. Go with the flow. Remember. A river bends both ways. Nature is never wrong.
I disagree with you about nature never being wrong. The whole "if it feels good - do it" routine only works out well for very few people.
For me...I'm only attracted to and love women...period.

DawnRodgers
01-08-2006, 02:32 AM
Actually I have gone through the various stages of this question throughout my life as a crossdresser. At first I was very anti men and very pro woman. I justified this by saying tho myself that what I really wanted to be sexually only with women and, noway, with a man. I dressed fairly sexually provocative as Dawn and convinced myself that this was because I wanted to look lkike the woman I wanted to be with. Garter belt, nylons, spiky heeled sandals, short skirts, lots of eye shadow, bright nail polish and lipsticks, dangly eqrrings. Loved seeing my lipstick on the ends of my cigarettes.
Actually I still dress this way somewhat. Less eye shadow, less dangly earrings, no more smoking, knee length skirts and dressed now, but most everything else the same. Still love bright red nail polish - guess I always will.
But over the years it seems my sexuality and acceptable sdeas of sexuality changed. As I dressed more and more - I tried to look more feminine a natural femininity and less exagerrated. I also started in on litereature that was more sexual ion nature and picture books. I soon started thinking of myself as the women ion these books and pictures and found it very exciting.
Well, to make a long story shorter I know have determined, defintely, that as Dawn, I prefer men so very much, abd as my male persona I prefer women. I do feel, though, that this is not the final answer, yet. I do feel that I could be the happiest exclusively with a man, or men. I guess time will tell.
Dawn Rodgers

Faye Emmette
01-08-2006, 02:34 AM
Marla,Regina, Sweet sweet Susan, Jayme, Leather Pixie, Emily1, The Divine Ms Barnes, Raychel, Jan Muller, Fionax, LeannL.
And me.
All like girls and the closest we can be to feeling sexually attracted to a male is when they are 'one of us'.

Amelia Moxon
01-08-2006, 10:06 AM
Nice compliments and attention from other people be it male or female is always very flattering, but I only like women.

Hugs
Amelia xxx

cosmolovesph
01-08-2006, 11:09 AM
I'm a crossdresser, I love wearing female clothing and trying to look like a woman, but I've no interest (sexually) in males whatsoever.

Love Angela XX

I could not have said it better, so i will quote you :clap:

Keyplayer74
01-08-2006, 11:16 AM
DawnRogers' response was quite an alarming one for me. Dawn, how hetero would you say you were when you started out? Do you think you were just supressing your bisexual desires, or did new desires arise where none had been?

I've been CDing all my life, but only occasionally. Never for extended periods lasting longer than a couple of hours, and I can honestly say that I have zero desire to be with a man. Do you think CDing changes the mind? Can you BECOME bisexual, or even gay? I'm interested in your answer.. this is one of the great debates - nature or nurture.

Also, and I want you to really think about this.. there are I believe 2 types of desire. There's the phyisical reaction type that you pretty much have no control over (you see someone and are immediately turned on, or not) - and then there's the intellectual desire. This is where choice comes into play. So, although you might feel physically attracted, you deny yourself of that because of some moral or other choices you've made.

I feel zero attraction for men on either level.. BUT, seeing a well-transformed CD is really exciting, but (and this is a big but) I don't feel compelled to have sex with that person, just the *idea* that someone could be made up to look that good gets me excited and makes me want to CD myself. Does that make sense?

Most people, when they see an attractive person, they get turned on and want to do something with that person. For me, the turn on seeing another CD makes me want to dress just as successfully. I know this is strange... Just curious how different it is from the rest of you out there.

KathrynW
01-08-2006, 11:24 AM
Do you think CDing changes the mind? Can you BECOME bisexual, or even gay?
I'm sure there may be some here who will argue that it happens, but the answer is a big "NO". You cannot become gay or bi simply from cd-ing. I've been cd-ing for about 40 yrs. and I'm 100% heterosexual.

Billie1
01-08-2006, 11:29 AM
When dressed (and, it's almost always in a provocative manner), I love the attention I get from males, but, I do not have any direct sexual attraction to them. I will flirt, as part of the experience. But I do not mis-lead anyone. (That's not fair!) My intent is to enjoy the scene, and have fun.

amykins GG
01-08-2006, 11:45 AM
I hope you don't mind a gg perspective but if I were involved with a cd either as a friend or lover I think it would make it more interesting if the cd likes men. Part of being on of the girls is talking about the boys:)

Ms. Donna
01-08-2006, 12:14 PM
Option one - with an explanation.

What we all refer to as 'sexual' orientation includes much more than the 'sex' part. It includes gender orientation as well, which is (for me at least) a far more deciding factor than plumbing.

What immediately attracts us to another person is usually not their sex, but their gender presentation. Truth be told, you can not be sure what sex anyone is without an equipment check. It is only because society has equated gender with sex that we continue to talk about our 'sexual' orientation.

I find I'm most attracted to what society stereotypically considers feminine, regardless of the individual presenting as such. I am attracted to women - but they need not necessarily be female. There was a time in my life where I would have never considered this, but the fact is that I have seen far too many very attractive T* individuals and to deny that I wasn't attracted to them would be a lie. Perhaps it related to how I see my own sex (I'm pretty ambivalent about it) but as long as the attraction is there, the logistics regarding plumbing would be negotiable. ;)

Love & Stuff,
Donna

Kadence_Lynn
01-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I would say 1 and a half. I am totally attracted to women and I find men totally unattractive. I just can't imagine a big hairy guy and myself having a relationship or even a gay male that is slightly feminine. But there is that possiblilty of a sexy crossdresser and myself having a fantasizable relationship. But other than that it is all women. They are just great and possibly the reason I want to be one so bad!!

Kadence

MsJanessa
01-08-2006, 01:19 PM
As Ive said in other threads, I'm always attracted to women and pretty T-Girls and take them, not men as lovers--BUT I am dominant by nature and do take men as sex slaves(emphasis on "slaves"---the pleasure is all Mine--with a man it is not mutual) So although I do prefer femmes, I find it very stimulating to be completely dressed in leather drag, made up, big hair and perfumed and to have a naked muscular man kneeling at My booted stilletto heeled feet, waiting for My commands. Hope this answers your question. Mistress Janessa:dom:

Keyplayer74
01-08-2006, 02:48 PM
As Ive said in other threads, I'm always attracted to women and pretty T-Girls and take them, not men as lovers--BUT I am dominant by nature and do take men as sex slaves(emphasis on "slaves"---the pleasure is all Mine--with a man it is not mutual) So although I do prefer femmes, I find it very stimulating to be completely dressed in leather drag, made up, big hair and perfumed and to have a naked muscular man kneeling at My booted stilletto heeled feet, waiting for My commands. Hope this answers your question. Mistress Janessa:dom:

:eek: :eek: Overload... TMI!! :D

Darlena
01-08-2006, 03:13 PM
If I have to give a preference I still would say that I am Bi. I am very much attracted to women for the way they act,speak, dress and are very supportive of each other. On the other side of the coin I love a man to hold me and who knows how to satisfy me. There are exciting possibilties both ways. Love & kisses,

trisha_anne
01-08-2006, 07:26 PM
Although I am married to a very loving and attactive women and am very happy I am attracted to men as well. I haven't acted on it yet and probobly never will since I have found my soul mate but one thing that makes me love her more is the fact that she has told me that if I ever want to persue my bi-sexually desires she will be supportive and has even offered to help. Though I am very faithful to her and wouldn't do anything that would jepordize what I have.

Jillian310
01-08-2006, 08:23 PM
Hmm, not easy to describe. I am attracted strongly to smooth CD's, and I mean smooth, from head to toe, like I am. I am also attracted to gay men, but also smooth. I really am repulsed by hairy CD's and/or gay guys. My SO (wife) is also smooth - on occasion we shave each other, which really turns both of us on. I am strongly attracted to my wife and other gg's, hence my history of multiple marriages! So I must be squarely in the 2 column.

eleventhdr
01-09-2006, 12:55 AM
I like men but only as male friends no phyiscal attraction for me at all. For me
However were and when i was or am able to become female finally there just might be some attraction there but only for some vauge sexual purposes. I do think i would still perfer to be with other girls we are jsut the better sex all arpund really i think this makes me lesbian as i would want to be sexual with other girls as well so that's where i do stand on the issue of attraction to other males there really is none for me there I am mostly a very straight male though I think it is just that finally becoming female is where i really do want to go and not under the current way of getting there I have and am finding this method of finally becoming a real gg most disfactory there has got to be a much better and permanent way for us mlaes who want to be real gg's to get there and so until then i op out of trying to change under the way it still is today i would however jump right in when and where it finally becomes what we males who just want to be reall gg's finally do fine the real and most practical way of finally acheving just that until that time then we still await our real true freemdom and it would not cost a dime to be completly and finally changed to pur rightful sex female which we are inside to begin wioth anyway that's the way it really is and there is no argument or anything truly standing in the way at long last jsut total freedom to be female like nature has intened us to be but then even nature does make mistakes and for this boy it sure was one not to have been born female oh well i'll yet fine the way back no matter what it does take and so let it be.!. Suzy!

Clare
01-09-2006, 01:32 AM
No matter how far my transgenderism extends, I am not sexually interested in Men! So I voted the first selection.

Having said that, I would appreciate attention from them whilst dressed enfemme. I'd even be a bit flirtatious too!

However, as a 'femme' oriented person, I would like to experience sex as a girl (insofar as i'm biologically male!), so my fantasy is to have sex with a GG utilising the appropriate 'artifical attachments' if you know what I mean. The experience would be equally emotional as well as sexual.

So, does that make me a male hetrosexual and crossdressing lesbian?

Mitzi
01-10-2006, 02:06 AM
The responses here surprise me. I was under the impression most cd's were like me, attracted to other cd's. I've always been turned on by pretty/sexy cd's but had told myself I'm straight, so never acted on it... But one evening, an attractive cd poured enough drinks in me to the point I just couldn't resist.

That said, men as men, even ones who are attractive as girls, are just guys, and do nothing for me, but yes I like being treated as a girl by guys.

When I saw the choices, I too thought there should be a fourth choice, women, whether gg or tg.

Mitzi

Emma Brownings
01-10-2006, 04:49 AM
Hi,

I voted for 1 as well but it is not that straightforward. Donna and Fiona sum it up very well for me when they said.....

I find I'm most attracted to what society stereotypically considers feminine, regardless of the individual presenting as such. I am attracted to women - but they need not necessarily be female. There was a time in my life where I would have never considered this, but the fact is that I have seen far too many very attractive T* individuals and to deny that I wasn't attracted to them would be a lie.Donna

.............but it is men dressed as girls that turn me on. I'd run a mile in 5" stilettos rather than get involved with a real live bloke. They do not attract me at all, so my answer skews the poll. Perhaps somebody else has the same feeling and the same problem, so you might have to add another question.
Fi

I'm not sure what that makes me but I am obviously not the only one!!!!!

zoetv
01-10-2006, 06:40 AM
Well i would have to say that i do like other t girls in a sexual manner could be because i am bi .
lol zoe smithxx

LingerieandLace
01-10-2006, 06:40 AM
I can't help it if I'm attracted to both. I love women but often had fantasies of being with a man. I wasn't disappointed. Why not enjoy the best of both worlds?

At times ... I am attracted to both and I have been with men. Some times they were very interesting and I did enjoy the moment and other times very disappointing. I do try to enjoy the best of both worlds, but I find that does not always work for me in the real world.

Michelle8
01-19-2006, 11:43 AM
Only If I Was Dressed As A Female.Drssed As A Man No Way.
But I Would Be Curious As A Female.

kristytv
01-23-2006, 02:41 AM
i voted #2 i have attracted to men ever since i got caught by my neighbor after i was dared to dress by my friends at the time, and this led to my first sexual encounter as well. with a guy . he told me , if i am to dress like a girl you should know what it is to be taken like one. i was hooked! i am very attracted to girl s and cd girls as well too, preops id love to be with one! with me , part of it is that its one thing to feel nice and pretty while dressed , its another to have a another person , male or female having their hands on you in the same way appricating how you look and feel. and oneof my favorite feelings is a man running his hands over me , knowing what he would like to do to me.
ps sorry if this came off dirty

Cathy Anderson
01-23-2006, 07:21 AM
Thanks for taking the poll.

A lot depends on how one understands the question. If it means, "Do I seriously believe that a physical affair with a man would be enjoyable, and this is something I actually engage in, or pursue" then the answer is no.
But if the question is, "do I engage in some degree of fantasy or mental imagery along these lines" then the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Cathy

eleventhdr
01-23-2006, 09:28 AM
I like males but only as male friends like each other no sexual attration whatsoever. But then undert the very right circumstances i just might if and when i was to become completly female i just might like a male to love me. if and when he was very understanding and knew what i had done to become the girl i have always wanted to be. But then still I would i think perfer my own sex that is other gg's and ts's who had or have done the same to get to where we have always wanted to be. After all only other girls really know what you would ever realy want guy's no matter how hard they do try can never understand what becoming female means to us unless you want and do attain it also then you just migth know and really understand Only us girls or guys who really have always wanted to be just girls can ever really truely know. Ah but then we would finally be where we always should have beeen to begin with Ah well. One can just keep hoping that one will awaken one day and just be there finally free at last. Suzy!.

AprilMae
01-23-2006, 09:38 AM
I am not attracted to men at all. However the idea of taking a feminie role with a woman possibly taking the male role is something I've thought about.

Karri M
01-23-2006, 11:05 AM
Hi all,

I love women and women only. Even in my fantasies I cannot picture myself as anything other than a lesbian with "something extra" and, although I most certainly don't mind--far from it!--when my partner also has that "something extra," she still has to be a GG. My sexual orientation isn't dependent on my chosen gender expression.

There's nothing more beautiful and attractive to me than a woman. Although I can (and do) occasionally find this or that man handsome (or pretty, as the case may be), there's little that's sexual about it.

Having said this, I'll admit to having been attracted twice to a T-girl, once online and once in the course of an evening at a cabaret ("she" was a drag performer). That's all they were, though, attractions from a distance. Safe. When it comes down to the bone (so to speak), it's only women that get me hot and bothered.

Love,
CJ

Lynn
01-23-2006, 04:49 PM
My first post so I am a little uneasy about sharing. Well when I dress I do it with the concept of role playing. Being a woman, usually an ex-girl friend or my ex-wife. I enjoy wearing womans clothing and make up, and have like most of the posts I read, since I secretly tried on Moms clothes.
My turn on in role playing is the undressing after I am dressed up. I fantazize about being watched by men and turning them on. I would say I only think of men when I fantasize as being a woman or TV. Sometimes when I think of sex it is a forced sissy thing as a TV. So I guess number one fits best.

Jackie C
01-23-2006, 07:36 PM
Thanks for taking the poll.

A lot depends on how one understands the question. If it means, "Do I seriously believe that a physical affair with a man would be enjoyable, and this is something I actually engage in, or pursue" then the answer is no.
But if the question is, "do I engage in some degree of fantasy or mental imagery along these lines" then the answer is yes.

Cheers,

Cathy

Agree w/ Cat...but: Perhaps a yes on the first part if it is the right man.
(And if I had a couple of drinks while dressed!;)) LOL

AprilCD
01-23-2006, 10:41 PM
I have only recently been outing myself as April in the last past year. I have discovered that there are not to many accepted places to venture especially when one is not all that passable. This pretty much leaves the gay night clubs scene. It is a strange situation for although I enjoy some of the attention of getting propositions, I am reluctant to accept any of them. I find myself attracted to the feminine and not the masculine person. However if another transgendered person were to get interested in me then I might be inclined to be more accepting. This has not happened so I can not honestly know the answer. To this day I have only been with females but I wont knock it until one day I tried it.

Melissa73
01-24-2006, 03:12 AM
ok, i have to admit....I love women, but when i dress (or desire to be dressed), i have on occasion been attracted to men. It kinda scares me, but in my lifetime, I have liked many different guys..........one recently.

he has just begun working where i work....but the problem is he is much younger, so i know nothing can, or will ever happen. But in mind, i cannot help but how handsome he is......and if he thinks of me in the same manner.

michelle

ocxdresser
01-24-2006, 05:57 AM
When dressed all sexy in my best lingerie and things ....its gotta be men men men ......I crave thier attention and flattery....and the control a gal can literally have on one ( a man that is) .......when looking and feeling at her best is un describable.....But i digress...having had only a few chance encouters w the male species ( as far as intimate ones I mean)...it sreally hot to be appreciated and flattered !!! ........does this make me wierd?????

Does eating nuts and bolts????
Craving a cat an extension chord and a fork???.oops Im sorry wrong forum for those.....lol....just a little levity !!!!

~Alexis

PS How come all my bald friends are getting more head?????:)

ReginaK
01-24-2006, 06:01 AM
ok, i have to admit....I love women, but when i dress (or desire to be dressed), i have on occasion been attracted to men. It kinda scares me, but in my lifetime, I have liked many different guys..........one recently.

he has just begun working where i work....but the problem is he is much younger, so i know nothing can, or will ever happen. But in mind, i cannot help but how handsome he is......and if he thinks of me in the same manner.

michelle

You never know if you don't try. There are quite a few guys who are interested in ladies who are their elder.

But considering you work with him, depending on your work enviroment, you might want to hold off. You don't want to get pegged with sexual harassment or create an awkward work enviroment. I've been there. Nothing worse than getting shot down at work by a co-worker. :o

MandyTS
01-24-2006, 06:19 AM
To be correct there needs to be another category, neither... ot asexual.

That is the catagory I fit in, mainly because I am neither male nor feamle I I like neither male or female. In actuality I have very fond attraction to guys and only a minute atraction to females, and generally speaking it is about 99.9% male and 0.1% female attraction.

I am heterosexual, in the gender that I am choosing for myself, female. While I know that gender and sex are not directly linked I believe orientation is the best indicator of your real sex...

Mandy

pammiecd
01-24-2006, 06:44 PM
I'm basically not into men, but I did meet another cd at a motel bar once, it was a planned meeting, and we did end up getting a room, got all dressed up and had a great time, so put me down as a 2.

Melissa73
01-25-2006, 03:22 AM
yeah i understand about the working w/ someone you like. I have both worked w/ someone (my ex girlfriend) and have been turned down 2x.

Danielle
01-25-2006, 04:09 AM
:iagree: with all the ones who prefer gg's,I love women who know what sexy is and uses it to show us all the inmense power that a women has when wearing let's say,garter belt with a mouthwatering pair of light black stockings and a beautiful pair of sensual high heels,mules are sooo hot :thumbsup: but rarely seen on a women wish is was more often women wore sexy high heels.Once opening the door for a lady at a club I noticed she was fixing her stockings and I was hooked since then and will be:D

ronda
01-25-2006, 05:14 AM
ilove women but being treated like a lady when dressed is a turn on so i went with 2

epona999
01-25-2006, 05:41 AM
I am bi but it took being with a woman that accepted me totally for the way I am to realize and accept that in myself. I always believed that I couldn't "handle" being with another man but was encouraged by my partner to try it and found that I had been "supressing" that part of myself. She recognized it before i did. I still am not attracted to a masculine man only a femm.

TaraB
01-27-2006, 05:17 AM
ok this one is complicated for me.

First off.

If i was a GG i'd probably only go for men. Sexually speaking my desire is totally that of being a gg and being with a man. Almost all my fantasy's be it just in thought or when masterbating has me as a girl being with a man or me as a CD/TS being with a man. I can't remember having a fantasy of me as a man with a female or the me as a girl with a girl.

it however took me 27 years before that sort of thing ever happened so i did have plenty of experiance with women. As a man i consider myself hetrosexual. Its hard to explain but if i'm with a man i want him to want me and desire me as that of being female. Its not a turn on really to be with a man who wants me as a manly person. It just doesn't do it for me. Even in fantasy's where i try to fantasize over that idea by the time the fantasy starts getting good i somehow reveal my feminine side and he of course loves it and i get all dressed up in some outfit and he tears it off me etc etc. hehe

I definitly find women attractive but i'm definitly more on the submissive side and finding that one woman that can deal with all that i bring to the table has been tough....especially one thats willing to strap it on to satisfy me that way. very difficult to find!

Like i said before my 1st experiance with a man was at 27 and it definitly dispelled any question of whether i would like being with a man sexually. I will say one thing that is rather funny...we met on the internet and talked for weeks and then arranged to meet at my place. I was so scared i was shaking. Fortunatly for me he was an older man around 40 with a good build and very handsome and smooth. He had been with other CD's/TS so was very comfortable and made me feel comfortable. He treated me like a lady and was smart enough to make that 1st move at the right time. As soon as his lips touched mine i knew there was no stopping this. The thing that really suprised me is howmuch i loved being kissed by a guy. It is very different. I let my guard down and let him have control of the situation and it felt sooooooo right and natural. anyhow the funny part...(i'm knew here so i hope this isn't to gross for everyone)...

Things progressed and i went to do the oral thing. I was soooooo nervous as i had only practised on banana's. I have never seen another penis except the one attachd to me prior to that night(in person that is). Well when i took off his pants and tried pulled off his underwear i saw this massive thing in front of me. He was extremely big and uncut. i'd never seen an uncut penis before and i sorta freeked but i did my best to bottle it. i did my best to please him orally and he liked it but i was thinking the whole time....OMG how am i gonna get this thing in me!?!?! I had used toys before but there wasthis one that was big and it always was a tight fit and he was bigger.

so.....anyhow i'll spare you the rest of the details but besides a VERY uncorfortable entrance everything else went amazing.

so after that long winded story.

men = DEFINITE YES!

coleenedinburgh
01-27-2006, 06:09 AM
I love women more than anything but (there is always a but) when I am dressed and I am with another dresser I do like to play with them so I have said to No.2. i am not into Admirers as the most times just want sexual satisfaction for themseves, us girls have needs also

Coleen xx

TaraB
01-27-2006, 06:28 AM
one thing i have never been interested in sexually is CD's/TG's/TS. For some reason it just has zero appeal to me. I can find some real hot and ya.....it might leave me abit curious but i have never once had any kind of fantasy regarding being with a CD/TG/TS.

i will say...if i were to be with one i'd definitly have to take the female role.....and only me.

KarenNY
01-27-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm very happily married to a woman who is also my best friend. However, she is also not tolerant of my crossdressing and I have been back in the closet since we had children.
I prefer women sexually and to hang out with. That said, there are times in my life I have dated guys, many years ago. But rather than an actual sexual attraction to guys, I feel I have an attraction to being treated like a lady by a gentleman. I enjoy two things about guys -- the way he will affirm my femininity by treating me like a lady (doing all those polite things we are supposed to do as gentlemen), and having a guy as a sort of "accessory" to my femininity, someone to sort of "provide cover" in public (oh look, there's a young woman and her date...), and to sort of "play off of" as a female with a male. I find being on the other side of the male-female dynamic very interesting, and a little intoxicating. I have enjoyed the dinner-and-dancing thing with guys before... it's a lot of fun! However, I am not interested in a sexual experience with a guy -- kissing and holding hands is as far as I would go.
I'm still hoping to do the bride-and-groom wedding photos someday that I have wanted to do for years... I did prom pics with a friend when I was like 17 (we had kind of a boyfriend-girlfriend thing going at the time, and making out is as far as we went), so I'm hoping to up the ante to being a bride with a groom. I find the whole contrast between being the bride, obviously female in my white gown, with a male groom, obviously male in his black tux, I find it completely thrilling. Not in a sexual sense, but in a sort of head trip sense -- it would fire all those little synapses in my brain that make feeling femme in my Karen clothes that much more intense!
But even with all of that, I'm not interested in a sexual experience with a guy. That is reserved for my wife, and her alone...

annekathleen
02-12-2006, 04:13 PM
I feel good about myself, I'm part of the 44.8 % who are bi! Thank-you!

Rachel Ann
02-12-2006, 04:25 PM
Neither straight nor bi is a totally accurate description of me.

Call me "hetero but adventurous". Being with men is mainly a "been there, done that" thing for me. After all, women are prettier, nicer, softer and smell better than men!

HOWEVER I have discovered that if it's another TGirl, that's somehow different! Go figure. Although just snogging is often plenty enough for me, I'm hardly the first woman in world history to barter sex for affection. ;)

At the end of the day, I always have to at least like whomever I am with, regardless of other circumstances.

... the idea of taking a feminine role with a woman possibly taking the male role is something I've thought about.
I just love that. The opportunity can be a little hard to find, though.

Liberty
02-12-2006, 05:50 PM
I am attracted to the feminine. Sometimes though, I have been called cute or sexy, and had comments made to me by men and that made me feel good. I guess that I just like to be admired and to tease, and enjoy living the vision of what I admire and teases me. But to think of sex in terms of intercourse, I would most of all need to be impressed by many other virtues beyond gender. I'm not easily impressed by man or woman.

ReginaK
02-12-2006, 10:47 PM
If you compare the results of this poll with a similar one in the FTM forum, it seems no one likes men. :o

http://crossdressers.com/forums/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=349

JodieFosterTLGWLDTL
02-12-2006, 10:52 PM
Have always liked both, & consider myself same,

JF ;)

Rachel Ann
02-13-2006, 12:04 AM
If you compare the results of this poll with a similar one in the FTM forum, it seems no one likes men. :oFamiliarity breeds contempt? (I don't think that those who identify as bi dislike men - they just seem to tend to prefer women).

Wendall1957
02-13-2006, 02:57 AM
Hey all,

I guess the best commentary I can make is that I like looking at pretty people, male or female.

I especially like when the person in question is feminine in appearance.

Though...

Appreciating a lovely face and body does not equate to attraction for me.

Attraction must have an emotional component in my mind.

While a pretty face, shapely leg or other feature may turn my head (and mayhaps send a tingle to "lower parts" ,-)
if my heart is not involved, there is no attrction.

Just me...

beauty_babe
02-13-2006, 04:25 AM
I was bi-curious recently, but i got sick of seeing penis', my 1st choicew have always been for women & now after going through through that period i did, i now understand why women r way better if i ever found someone

annekathleen
02-13-2006, 06:00 AM
Is there anyone here who would like to live as a woman full time and want to be in a relationship with a man exclusively? I would love to find a crossdressing woman ( transvestite? ) who is so convincing as a "female" that all of my friends and family would never know that she was in fact a he.
And I would be able to satisfy my bi sexual needs in the privacy of our own home. Sounds like a fantasy? I knew there were a few "females" in my community, but I have not met them in person yet.

P.S. Hello to KarenNY ( Upstate New York )
I too, am from Upstate NY
Hope to meet you someday!

Faye Emmette
02-13-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks KeyPlayer for this poll after all these months.
From my own experience and so many others, I really do think there should've been a choice between the 1 and the 2.
Maybe a grading 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 --- 1.9 even.
Just my tuppence worth. :-)

Christy
02-13-2006, 07:58 AM
No doubt of any kind, a 5'2" big blue eyed, bown haired , Irish female hottie for me anytime any place and her name must be kitten.

Hugs

Christy

jbean
02-15-2006, 12:23 AM
very much bi for me. Love women and the right type of men.

Ellie
02-15-2006, 12:47 AM
I am pretty much only attracted to women (BBW's specifically) but I am interested in trying some Bi-activities. My GF knows a guy that she finds attractive who is bi and very much wants to be with a CD. So it should all work out for each of us. :cheeky:

I don't find myself lusting after guys but I am willing to try some fun in the bedroom with one... or two... maybe three... but that's an absolute maximum...

at a time :cheeky:
hehehehehe
Ellie

Sweet Susan
02-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Okay.
A lot of these polls I've been reading don't answer the question that I have. I'm really curious - what percentage of crossdressers are actually attracted to men?
Are you attracted to men under any circumstances?

Interestingly, you say other polls don't ask the question which will give you the answer you want. However, I find that your poll question is too limited. If you really want to know about crossdressers' taste in men, you need to pose questions that aren't so limited. I've noticed that these polls often are so narrow as to exclude most people. Why is that? Is the format restrictive?

To give an honest answer to the queston....... I find men disgustingly unattractive. However, oral sex with a man can be extremely tasty.

TracyDeluxe
02-15-2006, 06:00 AM
I voted #3, but this is something that has definately changed since I started living as a woman. Before that, I had been exclusively with women, but I always had to like them, or love them, very much in order to be able to perform. Thinking about it now, I should have voted #2, because the only women that I could perform with knew about my crossdressing, even if they wouldn't tolerate it in their presence, and somehow that excited me. So if I could ever meet a woman who could love me as I am now, I am pretty sure that would work out fine. I'll probably get to fly to the Moon before that happens, though.

And my experiences with men have only happened since I became "Tracy", I thought, "Well, that's what women do, right? So I better give it a try." And I have to tell you, girls, that giving a man oral really trips my trigger! :o The problem is that I have yet to meet a man that I could love the way I love women.

I guess it comes down to me only being able to take the passive, female role, no matter who I am with. I don't mind, terribly, that I have a "unit", I just don't like using it for sex. Just color me confused, I guess.

Annaliese
02-15-2006, 08:08 AM
I love women, men and most of all any one in lingerie.

[

jamiepabicd
02-15-2006, 02:47 PM
i would have to say #2

i'm attracted to other cd's when dressed myself but not men per say.
i am bicurious as well so a solid #2 would be my choice.

jamie

ginafaye
02-16-2006, 12:48 PM
love my wife ...........love being the girl however she wants me love being the submissive one ..........sometimes we role play but alas i to am just a lesbian too

Girly Sara
02-16-2006, 12:58 PM
I went for number one as i'm predominantly heterosexual (bloody labels again! lol) No seriously, i must admit i like male attention and being treated like a lady but i always make it clear from the outset that i'm not interested in them sexually.

Sara xxxx

Marla
02-16-2006, 04:49 PM
Ive been attracted to men in general for many years. When im dressed up the urge is even stronger. I dont think that this is a bad thing, its just the way I am. If you worry about such things then you can ruin a lot of good fantasies. I dont see many men that "turn me on" but the again I dont see many women who do either!

Teal
02-16-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm as masculine as they come when in drab, but it's wierd...when I'm dressed I become this submissive type...I just want to be seduced and taken by a strong muscular guy who'll treat me like a woman. When I cross over I feel like and want to be "done" like a real woman. But, when I'm satisfied I'm done and want to be back to my tough, male persona. What kind of whack job am I anyway?

Rachel Ann
02-17-2006, 04:22 AM
What kind of whack job am I anyway?
According to this thread, a fairly typical one! Welcome to the forum, Teal.

Rachel xxx

Danai
02-17-2006, 04:30 AM
I'm as masculine as they come when in drab, but it's wierd...when I'm dressed I become this submissive type...I just want to be seduced and taken by a strong muscular guy who'll treat me like a woman. When I cross over I feel like and want to be "done" like a real woman. But, when I'm satisfied I'm done and want to be back to my tough, male persona. What kind of whack job am I anyway?

We are in the same category here sugar...!
Two thumbs up on this one....

Kimberly
02-17-2006, 08:13 AM
from OUR poll - it seems there's quite a bit Bi community, which I am a part of :D

So crossdressing isn't a gay thing, specifically!! :)

Like we've discussed here, I view sexuality and gender identity as two completely different things. xx

Stacy Reso
02-17-2006, 08:34 AM
im atttracted to gg's but occaisonly have intercourse with males and would one day wish to do so with a cd

Meag
02-17-2006, 01:28 PM
I love women, BUT I have been with men and I found that I liked them. So I am a solid 2.

Meag

Rachel Ann
02-17-2006, 06:25 PM
... I view sexuality and gender identity as two completely different things.
Actually, sex, gender and sexuality make 3 independent variables; everybody is somewhere on each scale. When it comes to sexuality, and even gender, I think that very few people are 100% to one end of the spectrum. And maybe even sex (there is only a tiny handful of intersexed people) will be viewed as more variable as science looks further past chromosomes into subtleties of the brain and other biological factors.

genevieve
02-17-2006, 06:36 PM
I voted #2, i do dress for myself and feel so wonderful as genevieve. At times it is also a true desire to be pleasing in a mans eyes. Also, must add I am attracted mostly to women, either natural women or more trying women like ourselves!