PDA

View Full Version : Restroom sounds

Paulette
01-04-2006, 08:23 PM
OK, I know this is kinda gross but I have been in a couple of ladies rooms and find that the sound of peeing is different for us gurls than for GG's. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to make the right sounds. The last time I was dressed and used the ladies room I waited until I knew it was empty made my move and got into the stall without anyone seeing me. I had just sat down when a woman walked in and entered the next stall. I froze and did not make a sound until I heard her walk out of the room.

Just to save some space here is the sequence of events: Enter restroom move directly to stall enter and close door. Place seat protector on seat, lower panties and pants or lift skirt and sit down (feet in right direction) keeping legs as close as practical and panties and pants off the floor, (this is where the problem comes in) urninate and use TP to dry your bits and pull up your panties and pants or drop your skirt, adjust clothing. Wash your hands and leave.

Kera_dove
01-04-2006, 08:29 PM
I find that if you aim higher in the bowl on the porclen (sp) instead of the water it wont make any sound. this has worked for me since my bathroom is right next door to my friends and his wife's room.

I hope this helps with silent pee ;)

Love
:be: Kera

Paula Blair
01-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Paulette,
I have found that sitting far back on the seat and aiming directly down into the center of the bowl pretty much approximates the trajectory, and therefore the sound made by a GG.

jo_ann
01-04-2006, 08:37 PM
I know when I hear my wife's pee, it's always a very concentrated high pressure stream.. it's a small hole, so that's to be expected. My pees are usually less pressurized, but I still pee forever (have a huge bladder)

DanaJ
01-04-2006, 09:49 PM
This is a topic that needs a great deal more research. We will need volunteers to hang out in women's rest rooms, armed with clipboards and tape recorders. Duration and force of the pee stream will be measured, and decibel levels will be recorded and all data collated. Next, we will record the results of this study, and it will be released to all CDs so they can emulate female pee habits....

Tamara Croft
01-04-2006, 09:52 PM
:OMG: whatever will you lot come up with next :rofl: this certainly is in my top 10 of funniest threads :lol: !!!!!!

Kera_dove
01-04-2006, 10:00 PM
OMG Dana. It could be labled as self help book of the year lol

Sherlyn
01-04-2006, 10:01 PM
....never have I really paid attention to the sound of tinkles ..:roflmao:....I'll have ta wait for Dana's reports ...:hmmm:

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:18 PM
This is a topic that needs a great deal more research. We will need volunteers to hang out in women's rest rooms, armed with clipboards and tape recorders. Duration and force of the pee stream will be measured, and decibel levels will be recorded and all data collated. Next, we will record the results of this study, and it will be released to all CDs so they can emulate female pee habits....

I, too, have noticed that it sounds like a bucket of water hitting the toilet in one swell foop.

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 10:18 PM
LOL:roflmao: .How do you plan on recording your data Dana.We will need to infiltrate the premises and lay in wait in one of the stalls maybe. Wow I would of never in my life thought of this topic.Please share the results so we can all use the restroom like a lady;)

Rosemary
01-04-2006, 10:22 PM
:D :D :D

I'm laughing soooo much, but I kind of thought that it's more lady like to just sit all the time and never stand. I have never been in the ladies room but I'm guessing the lack of "pigmy basins" :) in there might remind us of the need to pee daintily.:)

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:28 PM
:D :D :D

I'm laughing soooo much, but I kind of thought that it's more lady like to just sit all the time and never stand. I have never been in the ladies room but I'm guessing the lack of "pigmy basins" :) in there might remind us of the need to pee daintily.:)

No. Not true. It sounds like a horse peeing in a bucket of water. Oh, my gawd! The vibrations that it sets off! Wait until you hear them "toot."

Sophia Rearen
01-04-2006, 10:40 PM
So, if I pee like a woman, am I passing?:D
I mean, I hear you (pun intended) that there is a difference, but do we really need to alter our stream flow? I can't believe I'm actually responding to this! Maybe it's an oddly fascinating thread:confused:
BTW, I'm not changing my style. I'd be affraid of peeing all over my outfit:o

susandrea
01-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Tip one: Just before you pee, FLUSH THE TOILET!! The sound will drown out (pun intended) the majority of your tinkles. Or whatever.

Tip two: Lay a few sheets of paper on top of the water first.

Tip three: Pee like a racehorse and be proud of it! :confused: :D

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Tsk! Tsk! Tsk!

Tip one: Just before you pee, FLUSH THE TOILET!! The sound will drown out (pun intended) the majority of your tinkles. Or whatever.

Tip two: Lay a few sheets of paper on top of the water first.

Tip three: Pee like a racehorse and be proud of it! :confused: :D

Actually, they stretch their back legs out and water from a fire hose suddenly appears. Why are we talking about this?
On the other hand, when women eat asparagus, does their pee smell funny like a mans?

Billijo49504
01-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Dana is going to have to invent a "Whizz-O-meter." Actually I heard a funny routine on the radio, about this same subject. The guy said women peed in a twisel sound. His words not mine. Where men peed in a falling water sound. I'll wait for the book to come out, before I really take a stand.:)

Angela Burke
01-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Just whistle a selection of your favourite tunes!
Peeing noise undetectable!
Simple but effective!

Love Angela XX

Sharon
01-05-2006, 12:08 AM
Just whistle a selection of your favourite tunes!
Peeing noise undetectable!
Simple but effective!

Love Angela XX

Just make sure you whistle girly tunes -- no Metallica!!!:D

Robertacd
01-05-2006, 12:09 AM
Just to save some space here is the sequence of events: Enter restroom move directly to stall enter and close door. Place seat protector on seat,

Ok, now I have a silly question. You said "Place seat protector on seat"?

GG's use them too? What for? I though only men pee'd on the seat.

Sherlyn
01-05-2006, 12:15 AM
:bonk::lol2:

Paulette
01-05-2006, 03:20 AM
Roberta it is not only the men who leave the seat nasty and god only knows who sat there bare bottomed before you so seat protector or lined with TP.

JoannaDees
01-05-2006, 03:22 AM
OK, fine, I'll ask. Is it PHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTT or PWEEEEET in the ladies room?? :confused:

ReginaK
01-05-2006, 04:41 AM
I don't know what's stranger/funnier: The fact this is actually being discussed or the fact we're assuming women are actually listening to and analyzing the "stream sounds" in the bathroom.

Helen MC
01-05-2006, 05:02 AM
As I don't go out en femme I have only used Women's Toilets (we don't tend to use the term "Restroom" in the UK) on rare occasions for example when the Male Toilets have been Out of Order at work, or a restaurant, or when I was working alone on Sunday at a workplace and with nobody else around I used the Ladies Toilet instead of the Mens as it was cleaner.

Since my early teens I have always sat to pee anyway, see the other threads on this subject, I can't remember when I last stood to pee in the male manner. When I do pee I don't produce a noisy torrent like a fire hose anyway but a gentle stream which tinkles into the water as a woman does as I point my organ downwards. Outdoors I will be wearing jeans or drab trousers I will have these and my panties down at my knees as I sit on the toilet to pee as I would for "number twos" . Once I was visiting friends (who do not know of my CD side) and staying over and of course used their toilet to pee, sitting down to do so as I always do. When I finished, dried myself pulled up my panties and jeans and came out the bloke who had been in the hallway and must have heard the tinkling sounds said "Oh, you were in there? I thought it was Susan (his wife)" I took this as a great compliment as I must have sounded like a woman peeing.

Wendy me
01-05-2006, 06:54 AM
just last night i thought i have seen and read just abought everything here now this lol....that only leaves one thing ....never mind walks away laughing and shakeing her head.......

Carlacd
01-05-2006, 07:14 AM
Every body is worried about the sound of their peeing. What about when you got to go number 2, anybody going to let off one of those big farts, like in the man's room???, And then go aahhhhh???

Helen MC
01-05-2006, 08:21 AM
Not wishing to be crude but over the years I have heard various females on the toilet doing a number two, my Mum, my Sister Anne, female friends and relatives, girlfriends, female co-workers, and of course my ex-wife, and I can say that whatever the legends would have you believe women DO fart as loudly as men and also make some resounding "Depth-Charge" sounds when they drop a poo into the toilet just as men do.

Sorry if that information is a bit "basic" for some people but the question was asked.

Angela Burke
01-05-2006, 09:56 AM
Every body is worried about the sound of their peeing. What about when you got to go number 2, anybody going to let off one of those big farts, like in the man's room???, And then go aahhhhh???

How uncouth!
In such a situation one would give a small cough, thus, "Ahem!".
And then say in a clear voice, "More tea vicar?".
Thereby covering ones own or another ladies embarrassment!

Love Angela XX

Missy Anne's GG
01-05-2006, 09:01 PM
I can't believe we already have two pages on pee and poo! :rofl:

Missy Anne's GG

Jodi
01-05-2006, 09:19 PM
If you don't want your peeing to make any noise, I recommend that you put your foot into the toilet and just pee down your leg.

Jodi

Tamara Croft
01-05-2006, 11:09 PM
:rofl: and it's not farting, it's botty burping :D so, if you're listening to how a lady pees, does this mean your gonna listen to how she poops too? jeezz I'm :roflmao: *can see a new topic forming* *what colour is your pee, is it the same as a womans, do you check*........... sorry, I'll go back to my corner now :D

TGMarla
01-05-2006, 11:19 PM
You know, come to think of it, after a bowl of really hot chile stew the other day, I got some real nasty cramps. It might have been gas, but gee, I really felt like a woman for a while! Gee, I'm feminine!

Kera_dove
01-05-2006, 11:48 PM
If you don't want your peeing to make any noise, I recommend that you put your foot into the toilet and just pee down your leg.

Jodi

I tried to do that but I soaked my shoe Any way to stop it ;)

j/k

Rikki Elisabeth
01-05-2006, 11:57 PM
The key to this is just how sophisticated you are when doing these indescribale acts. Men but their hands under their knees, lift their leg, and let it "rip." Oooooooohhhh. Uggghhhh. We, on the other hand, fastidilously let squeaks while we cough or make polite talk, until the odor overcomes everyone.

Helen MC
01-06-2006, 04:05 AM
The deeper issue in this is the difference between the "Perceived Woman" that many TVs model themselves upon, and the "Real Woman" who actually exists.

I observe women as I go about and unless they are going out to a club, or some social function etc they dress in a down to earth and unremarkable manner in day to day life whether working, shopping or whatever. I have often thought that some TVs overdo it and dress as these paragons of femininity who really are the exception not the rule and this is why they sometimes draw (unwelcome) attention to themselves when they are out and about en femme. Coupled to this is the idea that all women are demure and coy and that they somehow do not break wind, defecate etc or if they do then it is in a silent and non smelly manner. Having worked with women all of my adult life I can say that not only do they do these things of course but can be as robust in their conversations about intimate and personal matters as any man! Just look at the grafitti on the walls of the stalls in a Women's Toilet (restroom) and it is as explicit as in any Men's Toilets!

I don't dress out, I am strictly an indoor CD but when I do I dress it is as any ordinary woman would do, plain blouse or cotton top, panties of course, fairly ordinary A Line or pleated skirt. Similarly I behave as an ordinary woman would do and I can assure you having been married and when a kid having lived in a family with my mother and big sister that they break wind, burp, urinate and defecate , sweat when they are hot, and of course the big one, Menstruate, which is something we cannot do (whether Indoor CDs or outdoor passing and very convincing TVs) with all the physical aspects of that monthly natural function.

Whatever floats your boat but I for one when in a female persona at home prefer to model myself on what a real woman of my age would be like than to emulate a Barbie Doll.

suzy
01-06-2006, 04:52 AM
Hi Ladies,

While I agree this is a different topic, I also have wondered this because I certainly do not want to give anyone reason to be suspicious of me being in a ladies room. As hard as I would try to pass, I'm sure (especially in the beginning stages) I'll give off many unintentional "clues" as it is...I don't need the aggravation and besides....I think that making feminine tinkling sounds suit me much better that the race horse sound.

So, redirecting the flow, to enhance the experience, without peeing all over my clothes, is my goal.:clap:

TGMarla
01-06-2006, 08:48 AM
okay, aside from the fact that this thread is really stupid, let's all remember that no one cares if your urine stream sounds different from anyone else's. Furthermore, the world contains women who are loud, unmannerly, and boorish just like some men are. If you fart or belch or pee differently than you perceive regular women doing, no one cares that much if at all. But remember:

Fart=break wind
Belch=burp (excuse me!)
Sweat=glisten
Piss=pee or tinkle
Poop=proper ladies just don't talk about that

And real women don't do any of these things. So if they don't bitch, they'll explode! :cheeky:

Jillian310
01-06-2006, 09:06 AM
This thead prompts the following question: Does anyone know if there are any states in which it is illegal, i.e., misdeamanor or more serious, for using a restroom of the opposite sex?

Sam-antha
01-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Jillian, in the Uk it would have been "loitering with intent", and that would have included the statistic gathering Dana. Nowadays in the Uk it would be an arrestable offence under the Terrorism Act. Just think of the screams if the
Its a wonderful, :clap: mad :titanic: thread of..
Bursting.....

Tape that what is wanted to copy the sounds
Duck tape ?