PDA

View Full Version : I'm a girl again!

Paula Blair
01-04-2006, 08:28 PM
As I posted in my intro, I stopped dressing a few years ago (not quite sure why) and disposed of all my things (very dumb move). Well, over the past month or so, I have been working back up to it while remaining on speaking terms with my wife. While she is not exactly jumping with joy, she is much more accepting than she was the first time around. She is even (almost) convinced that it would be ok for me to have lasar hair reduction on my VERY hairy chest and back. She knows, and accepts that I have been wearing panties and pantyhose under my male clothes for the past several weeks.

Yesterday I did a little shopping (skirt, top and shoes). Today I got a wig. So now, as I sit at the computer writing this, I feel so wonderful and feminine!

Thank you girls who have responded to the few posts I have submitted so far, and to those who have inspired me with other posts. This is a wonderful site, and it is wonderful to once again feel like a woman.

Love to you all,

Paula

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 10:56 PM
I have discarded my wardrobe at least five times. I vowed to stop it because I can't afford to keep replacing clothes. Besides, once they have the scent of Chanel No. 5, they are really difficult to discard.

Welcome, back, girl!

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 11:03 PM
Welcome back Paula. I bet it feels nice to be back to your normal self.

Jillian_Faith
01-04-2006, 11:21 PM
Been there, Done that, even got the postcard. You aren't the first or will be the last to discard then restock. Hope your SO becomes more accepting. Hang in there the journey sometimes comes in small steps.:)