PDA

View Full Version : Silky menswear?

SandraInHose
01-04-2006, 08:50 PM
My dear wife, who somewhat tolerates my obsession with pantyhose, is always suggesting I wear silky boxers and underwear (mens) instead. She thinks that it's the fabric that excites me, and there is some truth in that, but still, men's clothing and underclothing do absolutely nothing for me. I keep trying to tell her it's not even close to the same thing, and that if they made pantyhose for men, I'd still wear women's hosiery.

I've always worn tighty-whiteys when in male mode, and HATE wearing them, even for an evening. There is no flipping way I want to wear mens underwear AT ALL, no matter what they're made of!

Does anybody else encounter this same type of resistance from their wives?

Jillian_Faith
01-04-2006, 11:09 PM
I tried Silky boxers several years ago on my own. You are right it just is not the same as a string bikini. I wore them a couple of times but ... it is not the same. I think it it may be a mental thing though. If GGs wore Silky Boxers (BTW I'm sure some do) mainstream I may have a different view. I have no idea what they use the front entry flap for .. or maybe I do but don't want to admit it. Bottom line, whatever, if it feel good to you do it.:angel:

JoannaDees
01-05-2006, 12:36 AM
Didn't you hear? Men should NEVER wear silky underthings! :confused: