PDA

View Full Version : Have a "Happy New Year"

Lucy_Bella
01-01-2014, 01:34 AM
2013 has been quite the year for me,I've learned allot ..

I've learned I can survive alone with no S.O. ( and that's by choice) I've learned that dressing up girly isn't all that important ( the more discipline I enforce the less I dressed) and it wasn't easy but it grew on me..

I've learnt that my dressing was for me only and I felt that while doing it. Just like a GG would get dressed up with no place to go, I to have to feel that ..I know and understand why, that is important to me now to know and understand why.. It makes me feel good about myself for some reason perhaps the same as any GG would always feel they are over weight ( when they are not) I feel the need for attraction,who knows??

Here is to a "NEW YEAR" here is to being who we are !! 2014 what lays ahead ? For me ....Less fem time ( or am I dreaming) but hey who doesn't? It still is nice to be me even tho most everyone doesn't like me:sad:... Another year..

Beverley Sims
01-01-2014, 02:08 AM
Lucy,
Just be you and I will be me in the new Year.
Here is for a good 2014. :)

Bria
01-01-2014, 04:19 AM
Lucy, happy new ear, hope it goes well for you.

Hugs, Bria

GaleWarning
01-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Happy New Year to you, too, Lucy. We are all normal and we want our freedom, as Arthur Lee remarked in his song, "The Red Telephone". Here's to normality and freedom!
:drink:

Katey888
01-01-2014, 06:09 AM
I share your sentiments Lucy, and wish you a Happy New Year too...
Wouldn't it be nice if we could be like rather less zealous recovering alcoholics who could say: "I'm Katey and I'm a cross dresser - I haven't cross dressed for 3 weeks... <pause for applause> ... but I'm getting on the makeup, my shortest dress and highest heels this Sunday, just for a day, and just for me...! :cheer:
Maybe I'm dreaming too - wish you the best for 2014 - and to everyone trying just to be themselves...
Katey x

steven
01-01-2014, 06:25 AM
Happy New Year everyone

Marcelle
01-01-2014, 07:09 AM
Happy New Year Lucy!

I am glad you have found some solace in this thing we do.

Hugs

Isha