PDA

View Full Version : On BBC America

Sophia Rearen
01-04-2006, 09:50 PM
Right now on BBC America a new reality show called A Week of Dressing Dangerously. It's a GG wearing required outrageous outfits to improve her confidence.
I was, just today, thinking how much dressing enfemme has done for my confidence when I'm endrab. Anyone else feel that way?.

TGMarla
01-04-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm not sure. I'm not "out" like you are, so I spend my dressing time all by myself, hiding as it were. If someone were to come home while I was dressed, the bedroom door gets closed and locked. So since I've never gained the confidence to go out anywhere dressed, it has had little opportunity to affect my confidence in my male life. But I'm glad for you that your dressing has had such a positive effect on you.

:D

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I agree with you Sophia. Dressing enfemme has definitely increased my confidence. I used to not be able to look someone square in the eye and I've now noticed after dressing more frequently how easy that has become for me as well as speaking with people I am not too familiar with.So your not alone

Deidra Cowen
01-05-2006, 04:14 AM
Getting up the courage to go out in public en femme has indeed helped me become much more brave....but on the other hand I really sometimes worry about being to femmy in my mannerisms when in drab.

LOL...guess its a tradeoff.