PDA

View Full Version : Teddie under Sweater

lingerieLiz
01-01-2014, 11:14 PM
Went to a party to celebrate with neighborhood friends. As I was getting ready I decided that I would wear my new women's black straight leg pants and cashmere sweater with black croc patent leather loafers.

After dinner we were all standing around in small groups talking. One of the women walked over and said, I love your outfit, and placed her hand on my waist. As she did she felt the sweater slide across my teddie. She looked at me and gave me a big smile and slid her hand around to confirm. She knows I wear fem things so this wasn't a shock.

Later we danced together and began talking about sweaters sliding on slips back in the old days. And how young people don't know about what we used to think was sexy.

Beverley Sims
01-01-2014, 11:33 PM
Nice conversation with an old friend eh?

Rarity
01-02-2014, 12:13 AM
That's so nice

Cynthia Anne
01-02-2014, 07:10 AM
I remember the ''old days'' like that! I guess I'm still
''stuck'' in the old days! For I still love that feeling!

Jordan
01-02-2014, 07:14 AM
Very cute story and no you are right youg people don't know the sexy feel of a teddy against your skin

Alexis.j
01-02-2014, 07:20 AM
Nothing wrong with some innocent fun hey. Adds to the excitement.

lingerieLiz
01-02-2014, 09:07 PM
Very cute story and no you are right youg people don't know the sexy feel of a teddy against your skin

Or yours or her sweater sliding over a nylon slip.

Used to be exciting moving your hand and feeling the sweater sliding over her slip as you gently moved it towards your objective. I've also had it be my slip too.

jolec
01-04-2014, 03:29 PM
sounded like you may have turned her on!

lingerieLiz
01-04-2014, 07:07 PM
I think it more a case of realization and acknowledgment. I had on a bra and it was a thin cashmere sweater so it wasn't as though she couldn't see some projection and indication. Since women don't wear slips anymore it was unusual to feel my sweater slide. Probably reminded her of her youth.