PDA

View Full Version : First Purchase

Phboy
01-04-2006, 10:52 PM
Hey everyone, I just made my first purchase today. Boy was it a thrill. I went to a department store in the next town. It wasn't really busy. My heart was pounding the whole time. First, I went to the bra & panties rack. They had so many nice ones to choose. All at cheap prices too. So, I picked out 3 different kinds. 1 is a red thong, with some jewelry on the back, very sexy; another is like black lace hot pants, cute as can be; the other are thong like yellow hot pants/panties. I also went into the hosiery area. I was careful, avoiding contact with the saleslady. I picked up 3 beige c pantyhose, and 3 white knee high stockings. I hid them a little bit ago, and I'm dying to try them on. I'm so excited and happy, that I finally made my first purchase.

-Jordan

lydia7
01-04-2006, 11:01 PM
I am so happy for you Jordan! Welcome to the Forum btw...

Question...were you en femme or dressed as male, etc? You mentioned that you hid your purchase...so do you have a significant other (SO) that you live with?

Rikki Elisabeth
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
You had better start applying for a Saks, Nordstroms, Talbots, Neiman Marcus, et al, credit card. Me thinks you will become hooked.

Congratulations! You can now purchase a tee shirt with "Born to Shop" on it.

Phboy
01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
I was dressed as a male, I haven't ventured out in femme before. And yes, I currently life with my parents, I'm 18, sucks huh? lol. I just hid them in the basement. I'll probably move them up to my drawers in my bedroom, where I never sleep (basement=new bedroom).

-Jordan

Tamara Croft
01-04-2006, 11:06 PM
Well congratulations and :welcom: to the forum :hugs: nice to have another new member with us.

Phboy
01-04-2006, 11:08 PM
Well congratulations and :welcom: to the forum :hugs: nice to have another new member with us.

Thanks Tamara :D . I'm looking forward to joining in on the fun here. I can't wait to try on my new stuff hehe

Billijo49504
01-04-2006, 11:09 PM
Welcome and that's cool, that you had a fun time shopping. Now go get something else. And if you really want a rush, ask to try something on. You will be surprized that they will tell you no problem. Have fun.BJ

JocelynG
01-04-2006, 11:15 PM
Welcome to the forum Jordan. I think it is wonderful that you conquered your fear even with your heart beating in your throat and made your first purchase. I can relate when I bought my first things. How did you handle checkout?That is where it can get really scary at first

Julia Christiana
01-04-2006, 11:15 PM
From my own personal experience, all of the stress and anxiety of shopping is in your own head. Avoiding eye contact and slinking around simply draws attention to yourself as a potential......shoplifter. Enter with confidence, have an idea of what you want, offer no lame explanations or excuses, and you will have no problems. Once I figured this out, my shopping experiences went from awkward and odd, to thrilling and satisfying. Oh yeah and one other thing.. I always pay cash.

Julia Christiana

Phboy
01-04-2006, 11:17 PM
Welcome to the forum Jordan. I think it is wonderful that you conquered your fear even with your heart beating in your throat and made your first purchase. I can relate when I bought my first things. How did you handle checkout?That is where it can get really scary at first

It went pretty good. It was a nice old lady ringing me up. She didn't comment or anything, treated it like another purchase. I was a little shy and nervous, but who wouldn't be. Their was another old classy lady behind me waiting to checkout, I didn't worry to much about her. Once I left the store with my new clothes, I felt so happy and confident about myself. It was a rush.

Phboy
01-05-2006, 03:12 PM
I wore the cute littly red thong to school today. It was so fun, I got excited a lil . I put my briefs over them, so its a start hehe :D

renee k
01-05-2006, 03:40 PM
Hi Jordan,

Welcome to the forum, enjoy!

Huggs, Renee