PDA

View Full Version : Teresa is really fed up with her man!

Teresa
01-02-2014, 05:46 AM
He went out this morning with chainsaw and axe to cut firewood and came back with scratched and bruised legs, I really don't want to wear opaque holdups all week I'm not planning to go out but how inconsiderate! What does he think he looks like in those overalls and that stupid hat ? No dress sense at all !

Kate Simmons
01-02-2014, 06:14 AM
Sometimes it just works that way. A man has to do what a man has to do. :)

Shari
01-02-2014, 06:26 AM
Isn't it just awful to do something like that to yourself? I've had many such regrets after the work is done.
And yes, doesn't that guy dress so very horribly?

Katey888
01-02-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm so sad for you - gender equality is such a burden, especially when it finds itself in one person... :eek: but like Kate said, man stuff needs to be done.
Katey x

Carole
01-02-2014, 06:37 AM
Does he sing while he saws? "I'm a lumberjack and work all day...................."

suzy1
01-02-2014, 06:49 AM
I know how you feel Teresa. ‘He’ went and changed a headlight bulb in ‘his’ van and broke a nail.
Now Suzy is unable to paint her nails for weeks! What a silly man he is.:eek:

Erica Marie
01-02-2014, 06:50 AM
Been there, done that. If you knew how many nails Ive broken making firewood. Ugh. Just one of those things that the dual role poses. Dont feel too bad though, Erica is going to make her man go out and shovel snow in a few minutes.

Cynthia Anne
01-02-2014, 06:56 AM
I've cut my share of fire wood in my day! With my coveralls on over my bra and panties I can only imagine what it would've been like to cut wood wearing a dress and heels Ouch! I will stick to my coveralls and silly hat!!!

Jordan
01-02-2014, 07:02 AM
Sorry to hear about your legs I agree it stinks when we have to do what we have to do

Teresa
01-02-2014, 07:05 AM
Funny you should mention that Carole the answer is yes but as my wife left to babysit she started singing it as she got in the car. She's missing out on so much fun, if things could be different.

Marcelle
01-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Hi Teresa,

I hear you . . . been doing renovations all week and my hands are as rough as sandpaper and I broke three nails . . . sometime boy me can such an inconsiderate %$&*#.

Hugs

Isha

Lynn Marie
01-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Sometimes I'd like to dump the big lug, but he's just so loveable!

paulaloha
01-02-2014, 09:48 AM
I feel your pain, last night my man was cutting some carriage bolts in half and sawed into my thumb. On the last one of 30, the silly oaf!

SherriePall
01-02-2014, 10:17 AM
Men can be such klutzes. They don't care about their appearances and often look like they just crawled through a mile of mud. Good thing that we're around to straighten them out. Afterall, you can't live with them, but you can't live without them either.

Karren H
01-02-2014, 10:38 AM
On the other hand (besides 5 fingers...) you would have totally destroyed a pair of stockings if you had done that enfemme.....

Jorja
01-02-2014, 10:41 AM
I used to get so ****** off at him too so I fixed the problem. I did away with HIM completely. ;)

oclare
01-02-2014, 10:53 AM
I do it all the time, too. Did it again yesterday while on my tractor digging up stumps.

Roli F
01-02-2014, 11:06 AM
Mine did something silly, stabbed his left thumb with a long thin screwdriver,right through the root bed of the nail in one side out the other, :brolleyes:.
11 weeks later the nail has almost regrown but seems to have slowed right down, leaving me one short nail Grrr.
but bless him, he fixed my sewing machine motor :love: him

Alexis.j
01-02-2014, 11:07 AM
Agree totally! He ruins weeks worth of nail growing and pampering in a matter of seconds, not to mention the dirty stained hands!!!
Was busy the last month rebuilding a ATV and built a trailer, hands ruined, and battle scars all over again, will take ages to look pretty again.... He makes me so mad at times.

UNDERDRESSER
01-02-2014, 11:12 AM
What a shame, it seems Theresa is such a refined lady too. Over here, the accident only involved vacuuming, but the result was spectacular, about 6 inches of nasty scrape down the shin. Fortunately, I prefer opaques anyway, because this one is going to take months to disappear! :sad:

alisa63
01-02-2014, 11:16 AM
This is exactly why alisa makes her man wear pants when he uses the lawn trimmer no matter how hot it is.

Beverley Sims
01-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Mine gets grease under his long fingernails and that is a mammoth job to repair.

Valarie
01-02-2014, 11:27 AM
Having to chop firewood? I guess I am glad I live in South Texas near Mexico where it is only in the 60s lol.

bobbimo
01-02-2014, 11:58 AM
I remember when I first started to dress and was doing my normal guy things, like weed whacking a ditch while wearing shorts.
AYYYYYYeeeee. Never again! I wear long pants when I even cut the grass now. It took months before the million little red spots and scabs went away.
even pantyhose didnt work because they would stick and then pop off when I took my hose off, starting the healing process anew.
Damned men anyway.
Bobbi

vallerie lacy
01-02-2014, 12:25 PM
I feel your pain Teresa. But consider yourself lucky. My guy was in such a hurry in the garage on Tuesday, that instead of moving the little step stool, he decided to step over it. What a klutz. He ended up tripping and falling knees first on the cement floor. Needless to say between the skinning of the knees and hurting his shoulder as he fell and reached out, there has not been a Vallerie sighting for days. How dumb can men get, always in too much of a hurry.

5150 Girl
01-02-2014, 12:31 PM
Well, I have a similar problem as a miss-assigned lipstick lesbian... You see there is this also a miss-assigned "bull dike" that lives inside as well. And well, she goes out and wrenches the car/truck and gets the hands and nails all messed up, and butch also has to cut firewood and such, with little consideration for the pretty one.

Chickhe
01-02-2014, 12:31 PM
With the movement to equal rights, I send my wife out to cut and haul the wood... in my dreams.

Tracii G
01-02-2014, 12:34 PM
My guy has done things like that a few times.
Had a whole weekend planned out plus a trans group meeting and had my outfits all picked out and everything.
Was at work and done unloading my truck so I parked it and went to go get something to eat.Well the high school next door was letting out so there were a lot of cars parked behind the Dairy Queen where I parked and one of the guys parked there said I had parked too close to him WTH? I was 15 feet away from his car.
Lets say he started yelling and screaming and showing off I told him to calm down but he took a swing at me.
I had to defend myself so when it was over I had a nice gash over two of my fingers and broke a nail.Lets say the young man learned a lesson in how to be polite and earned a trip to the dentist for some repairs.

Jorja
01-02-2014, 04:14 PM
She is a tuff old bird that Tracii G is. :)

Tracii G
01-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Jorja I really hate that part of me because I try so hard to keep it contained.
I tried to calm the young man down by talking to him but when he came at me it was like a switch went off I just reverted back to my old self and did what I had to do.
The instinct to preserve my life and take out the enemy at all costs just won't leave.

Jorja
01-02-2014, 07:23 PM
No explaination needed Tracii, been there, done that, and still able when needed. ;)

Bria
01-02-2014, 07:33 PM
It seems likie I break at least one nail a day and as I look at them now, they all have grease under them as I haven't cleaned up and left work yet, but it is time to go so I'll see all you girls tomorrow!!

Hugs Bria

Jackiefl
01-02-2014, 08:58 PM
He is a heavy equipment construction mechanic...... nuf said lol I sure miss my acrylics!

PaulaQ
01-02-2014, 09:19 PM
You see there is this also a miss-assigned "bull dike" that lives inside as well. And well, she goes out and wrenches the car/truck and gets the hands and nails all messed up, and butch also has to cut firewood and such, with little consideration for the pretty one.

Oh, y'all, don't beat yourselves up over this! I have a good friend, who's a GG lesbian, and she has one of these inside her too. She refers to her as "Linda the Lawn-Dyke", to describe her personality while she's out cleaning up the yard. This drives her mother nuts. ("You aren't supposed to use THAT WORD!!!").

Diane Smith
01-03-2014, 03:29 AM
Car repairs, yard work and wood chopping are why this gal's most important tools are her cell phone, Yellow Pages and a checkbook! I may be somewhat the poorer for it, but my legs, hands and nails are all smooth!

- Diane

mikiSJ
01-03-2014, 03:41 AM
He went out this morning with chainsaw and axe to cut firewood and came back with scratched and bruised legs,...

Well, at least you don't have a three inch scar on your thigh from the chain saw the other guy was holding when he turned around and accidentally started to cut my leg - mf, that hurt and hurt.

Between a surfing scar, a tib/fib with offset tib from a racing accident, the chainsaw massacre, and 67 years of whatever, I don't go anywhere with my left leg (actually both) not covered.

Teresa
01-03-2014, 06:43 AM
This was just a bit of fun I didn't expect so many replies, I think you are all crazy, I've not laughed so much in a long time !.

Tracii G
01-03-2014, 12:48 PM
You sure can get some funny stories in threads like this.:)

ReineD
01-03-2014, 12:53 PM
This is a new one for me here, reading posts referring to the male side as "my man" the way that a GG would refer to her husband or boyfriend.

So tell me, anyone ... is this an indication that the male and female sides of your personalities are in some sort of romantic relationship? :)

Seriously, I don't get it. Or maybe it is just for fun? ... but isn't there usually a fire where there is smoke?

Tracii G
01-03-2014, 01:20 PM
All for fun really nothing more than blaming the guy in you for messing up the girl sides plans.

LPark
01-03-2014, 02:05 PM
Broken nail? I have thin nails and regardless of how I care for them I seem to break nails doing the simplest things like: reach for a drawer pull, pull on a handle, even stick my hands in my pockets. I'm giving nail hardner a try.

5150 Girl
01-04-2014, 10:18 AM
Paula,,, "Linda the lawn dike" I love it!!! And I think it fits my situation to!!!