PDA

View Full Version : cding with your favorite hobby

Teresa
01-02-2014, 02:27 PM
My answer is yes to both but not enough. my second passion is painting, being able to set my easel up and a wear a skirt, Tshirt and heels is heaven. I've actually found I can move around the painting better dressed, the only problem is you have modify your brush action to work round your bust. At the first exhibition my art group held I'd sold a canvas in the first ten minutes, it amazes me what subject matter does sell ! Teresa does have a self portrait I'm so tempted to frame it and take it to the art group. Any dares !
I've just attached a painting ( 26" x 22") inspired by AKSEL LUND SVINDAL at the last winter Olympics titled " Making the turn" it didn't sell at £105.00 I'm not sorry.

Alexis.j
01-02-2014, 03:11 PM
Hell, why not!!!
Do you find abstract art sells better? I personally prefere landscape and abstract.

Katey888
01-02-2014, 03:20 PM
Teresa,
That's a nice thought - I've sketched a bit too, but my two fave pastimes at present: baking (go figure - blame 'Bakeoff' for that - do you think Paul Hollywood CDs? :heehee:) but not in CD mode; and fine wine... Now that I can do in any mode and all that tells a tale is just that sexy smudge of bright red lipstick around the rim of a lovely, crystal goblet... Another cabernet anyone? :hic: (I feel Suzy moving in me... )
Katey x

suzy1
01-02-2014, 03:34 PM
Cooking for me. An afternoon cooking in my old skinny jeans and jumper dress is so nice.

windycissy
01-02-2014, 03:49 PM
If you count sports as hobbies, definitely yes - golf is so much more fun off the ladies tees and putting in a skirt is an adventure!

Jennifer in CO
01-02-2014, 04:51 PM
limited possibilities for CDing when doing motorsports as your wearing a gender-neutral firesuit and nomex. Although I have worn a sports bra under my nomex a few times...

Laura912
01-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Have done woodworking dressed but without the heels...just a bit too wobbly around the power tools. Also, almost did a quick manicure looking at my nails instead of the board that was going through the table saw. :eek:

natcrys
01-02-2014, 05:23 PM
A few of my hobbies are karate, playing guitar and doing stuff with computers/gaming. I don't see myself getting all dressed up for that.. :P

chrissy111
01-02-2014, 06:54 PM
I have played tennis, this summer I'm going to try golf.

S. Lisa Smith
01-02-2014, 06:56 PM
Yeah, surfing is a no go...my makeup would run and I would look really bad in a bikini... :(

Bria
01-02-2014, 07:11 PM
I'll second what Jennifer said about motorsports, full face helmets would mean that you wouldn't need to do makeup!! Bria

Jillrox
01-02-2014, 07:39 PM
I am also do motorsports , my suit is nomex but I don't have any extra layers under it. Just t shirt and shorts so all I can hide are my painted toe nails.

prettytoes
01-02-2014, 07:59 PM
I'd love to scuba dive in a bikini, but that would even scare the fish away! I do ride my mountain bike wearing a sports bra, running capris, and bright pink socks!

Jamie Lynn
01-02-2014, 09:19 PM
I can get away with painted toenails and partially underdressed while dirt-biking, if I'm careful about changing around anyone, but otherwise there's just too much safety gear and tools and water strapped on to be worth the effort. :sad:

Beverley Sims
01-03-2014, 12:39 AM
Teresa,
CD'ing is my favorite hobby, combined with sight seeing and traveling, they all compliment each other.

EmilyPith
01-03-2014, 12:43 AM
I love to paint in an old hippy skirt and long top. Helps the surrealism flow.

Chickhe
01-03-2014, 01:57 AM
My main reason for doing something else while being dressed is boredom. I feel like I'm wasting time dressing for the sake of dressing and it becomes more challenging to encorporate it with something else. Sports works well and creative activities. I avoid doing physical work mostly because it doesn't afford me the privacy and there is only so much you can do with your curtains closed.

suzy1
01-03-2014, 04:13 AM
I'll second what Jennifer said about motorsports, full face helmets would mean that you wouldn't need to do makeup!! Bria

Talking about Motorsport I am also involved in motorcycle racing.
But I never ever under dress because its possible that I will end up at the medical centre having been injured and it would ‘add to my injuries’ so to speak to have a track doctor [I know most of them] stand back and smirk at my pink silk panties.:eek:

KaceyR
01-03-2014, 05:12 AM
I can't really think of specific hobbies... lot are computer related,music related (drums and DJ-remixing).
So those are easily CD'd with. I still keep thinking I'd love to have an official classic outfit - top,skirt and all and do bowling.
ooo. Just thought of another. Been awhile since I square danced (grampa was a caller.. I still remember most of them myself. I played in the band and danced up till I left home after HS-think I put a pic in the guitar thread from those times long ago :) )
.. but those big frilly country outfits.. That would be a neat thing to try.. hee :D

laciewhite
01-03-2014, 05:34 AM
CDing IS my favourite hobby!!!

but my other hobby is making electronic music. i've released records and play live regularly. sometimes i think it might be fun to bring some of my CDing to the table...but tbh i don't think i'll ever make it as Wendy Carlos. Gonna stick to being Walter.

Jennifer in CO
01-03-2014, 10:40 AM
Talking about Motorsport I am also involved in motorcycle racing.
But I never ever under dress because its possible that I will end up at the medical centre having been injured and it would ‘add to my injuries’ so to speak to have a track doctor [I know most of them] stand back and smirk at my pink silk panties.:eek:

no silk panties for me! Track-days are the very few times that I wear cotton panties

SherriePall
01-03-2014, 10:57 AM
You mean that there is something else other than dressing and getting all dolled up. Is shopping a hobby? I have done that dressed. I also like to read, write and sketch. I have yet to sketch anything while dressed only because it has been a while since I took pencil to pad.

winny
01-03-2014, 12:41 PM
hmmm... golf and crossdressing... would be a lot of fun... if i did, should i tee off from the ladies tees?

Jenni Yumiko
01-03-2014, 03:14 PM
Hard to play hockey in a skirt, or dive in a bunker :-(

Bree Wagner
01-03-2014, 04:17 PM
I definitely engage in my hobbies while dressed. Disc golf and hiking are my two favorites. Skiing would be tough, who wants to hide everything under all that bulky gear and ruin a wig under a helmet?

Melissa_59
01-03-2014, 04:26 PM
Sure, I've been dressed while brewing! Wasn't really any different to be honest, other than having to tie the hair on my wig back because I was stirring the wort in my brew pot and didn't want my wig in it. I haven't brewed in awhile now though, I'm on keto and I'm off beer until I hit my goal weight. Once I hit my goal weight though, I'll be back to brewing - wheat beers and ales are my favorites! On a hot summer day, a cold wheat beer from the keg with a slice of lemon in it is perfect, especially after cutting the grass in 100+ heat.

DonnaT
01-03-2014, 04:33 PM
I've gotten the urge to do some wood turning while dressed, and since I was in a jean skirt, didn't bother to change.

Roli F
01-03-2014, 04:47 PM
I collect Monopoly games and clue/cluedo games

LaraPeterson
01-03-2014, 10:57 PM
Teresa, your painting skills are amazing. My love for motorcycles affords me the opportunity to combine dressing and biking during the summer months. I just braid my wig into a ponytail, wear light makeup, tight leather jeans and riding boots with heels--and off I go.

k lynn
01-04-2014, 05:58 AM
My favorite hobby is riding my motorcycle and yes I wear my panties and bra everyday no matter what I do some day I plan on buying a harley streetbob been saving money for a down payment then the pink fog its me and a little money goes for a ne bra go figure

Teresa
01-04-2014, 10:05 AM
Thanks for your complement I do have a mixed range of subjects, being a Brit I've just got into painting Spitfires, I dropped right in the deep end with that one you've have to get every detail right, too many experts.Then Teresa goes all flowery on me and wants to paint roses from the garden problem was she wanted raindrops on them, I could do with a third brain to keep these two in order.

rorylm
01-04-2014, 11:03 AM
Since my wardrobe is very limited due to being in a closeted situation I can only under dress and I have done that many times while working on my model railroading. I've even started to do repairs for a local hobby shop on Lionel and American Flyer trains and when visiting the shop to do repairs or pick up repairs to be done I'm under dressed. Maybe someday I will have the wardrobe to be fully dressed while engaging in my hobbies.

Stephanie Julianna
01-04-2014, 11:30 AM
I would love to drive my big '58 sedan to a car show that also had a contest for best period costume. What great choices of dresses with bouffant petticoats and heels to pick from.

effemin8
01-04-2014, 12:45 PM
Country walking - I can pass as close or far from other walkers as I like when dressed. The only downside is the need to wear fairly sensible shoes-can't really climb hills etc in heels! This summer I promised myself I would go jogging and bike riding while dressed too

Jessica giovanna
01-04-2014, 01:57 PM
Playing the drums dressed is sooooo fun...frees up the legs, so to speak....as far as the serious part of my extra activities, the closest I have come to running a race is wearing my female running tights and top...would love to have a bouncy ponytail....but can't see that happening soon,lol.....
Ms. G

MarciManseau
01-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Making jewelry while wearing a skirt is always better. If some finding falls in your lap, it's easy to pick it up.

Jane G
01-04-2014, 02:20 PM
Doesn't work for surfing, we all just look like skiny seals anyway.

I do go hill walking and some gentle rock climbing, dressed. The change of balance makes a big difference, when trying to free climb even very modest routes.

Stephanie Sometimes
01-05-2014, 03:53 PM
Teresa,

Nice painting, I can see why you are glad it did not sell. And it looks like a nice digital reproduction of it as well (from one photographer to another).

Hugs,
Stephanie

stepanie
01-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Playing guitar for me. It just seems better being dressed whilst playing.

Angela.Moni
01-06-2014, 05:57 PM
A few of my hobbies are karate, playing guitar and doing stuff with computers/gaming. I don't see myself getting all dressed up for that.. :P

I think doing karate could be so fun.....in a little sundress ...wink

Angela.Moni
01-06-2014, 06:14 PM
hmmm... golf and crossdressing... would be a lot of fun... if i did, should i tee off from the ladies tees?

Golf does sound so much fun. I immediately started thinking....what kind of panties would I wear with that cute little golf skirt....hm