PDA

View Full Version : Hello Miss, I'm Mike Wallace from 60 Minutes

Julia Christiana
01-04-2006, 11:53 PM
:eek:
:confused:

Not trying to freek anybody out here, but the sheer number of ladies on this board and the remarkably open nature of this forum, led me to this (some might say scary, others thrilling) thought this evening on my way home from work. What would I say?, What would I do? I haven't a clue. How about you?

Julia Christiana

JocelynG
01-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Wow what a thought. Well since I have no way out of it I would say Hello Sir, I am Joyce. What would you like from me? I would share every positive aspect of a crossdresser or transgender individual and hopefully end once and for all all the negative bias about our lifestyle. I would also show that I am a perfectly normal human being. My world would not end. Everyone who knows me would know my little secret which would probably be a big burden off my chest. If I lose friends so what. I will make new ones and keep the ones I have on here. If I get fired from my job I would probably sue and wouldn't have to work anymore. I wouldn't have to worry about ever getting caught again.Now to think of it call 60 minutes and get me an interview:)

Raychel
01-05-2006, 08:16 AM
I would simply say,

"Hello I am Raychel, I will be glad to give you an interview, I hope that you have a large check in your pocket"

Then I will take the money, give him my story and be sure that my kids have a happy healthy (Paid For) home to live in.

paulaN
01-05-2006, 08:52 AM
I would tell him my story. tell him about how hard it is to live in a cross gender state of mind. Tell him about my alcoholism and how I tried to burry myself in a bottle for years. (because I was not normal). Tell him that I am ok with it now but it is still not easy because my life is sorta set the way it is, weather I like it or not (family ect. ect.) Tell him about forums like this one and how much it has helped me come to terms with myself, just by reading what other girls like me have to say and what thay have gone through. As for money that would be nice but not the reason to speek out on all our behalf.

Christina Nicole
01-05-2006, 09:05 AM
I would call my attorney.

60 minutes has a well-deserved reputation for editing and slanting a story so as to make as big of a ratings splash as possible. Protraying a crossdresser as a regular person isn't going to draw viewer as much as doing a "freak show."
Television viewers love freak shows; there would be no market for so-called "reality tv" otherwise.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Lotte L
01-05-2006, 09:11 AM
In the Netherlands CD and TS is spoken openly on TV. Today on Schiphol Airport at 10.00 am I met a CD she was extreemly dressed and walked between thousands of people, some noticed her but gave no reaction at all. The police and security, not even the man with the machineguns stopped her. What you must take care about is the little (mostly Maroccan) boys and skinheads.

Love,
Lotte L

Sharon
01-05-2006, 09:18 AM
Who's to say old Mike isn't a member here?

Nikki Dee
01-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Who the Hell is Mike Wallace.??...Does he pay money.?LOL
Love Nikki, xx

Julia Christiana
01-05-2006, 10:31 PM
LOL!!!
Mike Wallace in heels and a skirt...:D
Now that is a funny thought.

Julia Christiana

Butterfly Bill
01-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Who the Hell is Mike Wallace.??...Does he pay money.?LOL
In my opinion a very rude and abrasive interviewer who tries to rake any muck he can. I wouldn't tell him where the men's room is, even for five figures of money. (Agree with the others about Oprah. Ellen would be nice too.)