PDA

View Full Version : What I Wear and When and A Scare.

Jenna1561
01-05-2006, 12:54 AM
Hi Ladies,

Just a little post on wardrobe. I'm sure it's been posted before, but I just wanted to share.

I love skirts and tops! But I live in a small town and travel to a bigger city about 90 miles away for most of my outings. This is usually done during the daytime and for the most part, most GG's are dressed casual, particularly in my small hometown.

So I'll wear jeans and a top around town and when I travel I usually wear jeans but will switch to a skirt for some shopping. I really love wearing skirts.

At home I LOVE to just try on different outfits AND I could easily become a shopaholic and clothes-horse.

I have been getting out a bit more regularly lately and it is certainly improving my attitude and emotional state (much happier). Today I went out for a couple of hours in my hometown of about 15,000 people. Always a risk to run in to someone I know. Today, as usual, I checked my PO Box at the Post Office, and on my way out saw a male coworker walking towards me.

PANIC Time!! One DEEP breath, one not so big smile, and I walk towards him then past him. He doesn't give me a 2nd look and I don't look back. On out to my vehicle and off to the Fashion Bug for some window shopping.

Many of you may not know, but I am a BIG girl, 5'10" and 275#. I was wearing jeans, a pale green scooped neck top with matching knit jacket, and black flats. What a scare and what a rush at the same time.

Later this afternoon I worked with the same gentleman and he had no idea that we passed each other earlier in the day.

I know it's risky dressing in my hometown, since no one knows about my dressing, but, I NEED to dress AND venture out. So I throw caution to the wind and have some fun.

Thanks for letting me ramble on.

Love,

Jenna

Rachel Morley
01-05-2006, 01:07 AM
Hi Jenna,

There was one time I was fully en femme with my wife Marla in the shopping mall on a Saturday afternoon and as I turned a corner there, right in front of me, was a co-worker! I crapped myself! Marla, being Marla, just reasured me that there was no way anyone could ever recognize me and I should just relax and think girly thoughts.

Phew... it sure did make me sweat for a second or two. :D