PDA

View Full Version : I thing that makes me feel the most fem

cdtraveler
01-03-2014, 04:30 PM
Just wondering what things make each of us feel the most fem. Is it lipstick, panties or a bra an forms, wig, highheels, or maybe shopping with a SO or special friend for womens wear?

For me its dressing with full forms and makeup on, the complete look and of course the daily things i now do like shaving, moisturizing trimming my brow and nails just so. How about you. Maybe top five?

Amanda

paulaprimo
01-03-2014, 04:38 PM
my favorite and number 1 is starting with a nice smooth body...that always excites me and gets the ball rolling, followed by painted nails and especially toes,
5" heels, and then lipstick.
everything else is 2nd, so i have no 3, 4 or 5... :)

RADER
01-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Putting on my bra then adding the forms, give me the shape that says Female.
At least that starts the process.
Rader

Erica Marie
01-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Well Ill blame my brain for making me feel femme, considering that I was born a guy. But for me to truly feel feminine is to be able to feel like my own self. As many may know if you seen my past posts, for me its being able to style my own hair and not have to resort to a wig. But thats just me.

Deedee Skyblue
01-03-2014, 06:15 PM
I think wearing high heels and hearing them click.

Deedee

Katey888
01-03-2014, 06:20 PM
Amanda, for me it's progressed over time - it's not really fully complete until everything's on, and the last few items finish it: lipstick, wig, heels and a nice puff of perfume... then I can relax... :daydreaming: Bliss.
Katey x

Luciana Vitale
01-03-2014, 06:25 PM
For me is going to do my nails every month and get my toenails painted in red color and pink fingernails and interact with the women at the salon

GirlieAmanda
01-03-2014, 06:26 PM
My Hair. When I see it spill over my shoulders in my peripheral vision, it's pretty cool. Nails, which are rarely done or last now that I work retail, really make me feel good too.

chasity_sweet
01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Looking down and seeing a pretty pair of panties

Rarity
01-03-2014, 07:04 PM
For me it's wearing my bra and panties.

PaulaQ
01-03-2014, 07:18 PM
Estrogen.

Edit: but don't try this at home folks.

AlanaG
01-03-2014, 07:23 PM
Tucking, pantyhose, and high heels.

Kim81
01-03-2014, 08:25 PM
For me it is putting a nice pair of knickers on along with some pantyhose when I have my toe nails painted :D

Edm_Jamie
01-03-2014, 08:39 PM
To me, I don't feel femme until I look in the mirror and no long see a guy looking back, so it's got to be the wig and makeup that makes be feel most femme.

SilkeeLegs
01-03-2014, 08:41 PM
pantyhose and high heels.

AnnieMac
01-03-2014, 08:51 PM
Wearing a pretty pair of panties, and a soft fluffy robe, and starting the very beginning part of transitioning into Annie, by putting my freshly washed hair up in hot curlers, and beginning to do my make-up. ( although I could use a longer hair wig). Next to that would be closing the cute teeny straps against my hose on my shoes with ankle straps. I probably feel the most girly then!

Megan b
01-03-2014, 08:57 PM
I once would have said pantyhose but now it takes the total transformation for me to feel fem. But I really don't see the lady in me until I have my hair (wig) on, I like the whole process of getting ready, to me that's half the fun and enjoyment.

Beverley Sims
01-03-2014, 08:59 PM
If I can't go out and pass successfully, I do not have enough on to make me feel fem.

reflections-of
01-03-2014, 09:01 PM
My Girlfriend.

Beverley Sims
01-03-2014, 09:18 PM
For me it is a little bit of everything.
No one thing does it for me any more.

Lilly Street
01-03-2014, 09:27 PM
my favorite and number 1 is starting with a nice smooth body...that always excites me and gets the ball rolling, followed by painted nails and especially toes,
5" heels, and then lipstick.
everything else is 2nd, so i have no 3, 4 or 5... :)

100% agreed. I'm currently able to shave as often as I'd like, and I keep myself, erm.. shaved. I love painting my nails, though I'm much better at my toenails than fingernails. 5" heels, for me, I have a really tough time in higher heels, but adore them, I just need to keep practicing.

Kate Simmons
01-03-2014, 09:50 PM
Actually when I think about it, what make me feel the most feminine are my empathy, caring and sharing. I can take or leave the affectations really. :)

Kbabe
01-03-2014, 09:56 PM
A nice pair of high heel boots with nice skin tight jeans, wearing body shapers to create curves :D how can i forget ! nails by far make me feel the most fem! :)

LaraPeterson
01-03-2014, 10:06 PM
Amanda, I'm approaching 50/50 in my time spent en femme as over against en drab. The closer I get to the feminine side getting the most attention, the more important details become to me. I shave everything everyday regardless of how I present myself. When I have the joy of adding the "trappings" to the mix, makeup, hair, nails, cologne, jewelry, lingerie, stocking, and clothes, there is a point--I think it is when I slip on a nice pair of heels, when Lara feels completely female (as much as that is possible). That moment usually comes a few seconds after the fingernails look all red and shiny. I know that's a few more than 5, but I get all giddy just writing about it. Thanks for the opportunity to rehearse it yet again.

cindyinsatin
01-03-2014, 10:10 PM
It has to be the bra and breastforms for me…nothing like it! After that are the details…perfume, jewelry, etc. I have not ventured into makeup or 'hair' yet…but I feel sure that is next!

Barbara Dugan
01-03-2014, 10:32 PM
The Wig for me, without it is not the same...I wish I could growth my own hair

Candice Mae
01-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Just enjoying being myself, clothes do not define who I am.

felix.samora
01-03-2014, 10:50 PM
For me its wearing a pink panty and bra plus stockings.

Adriana Moretti
01-03-2014, 11:03 PM
a sexy pair of high heels
baby oiled legs
full makeup
nails
the sound of jewerly jingling

Diane Smith
01-04-2014, 12:21 AM
I like the whole business of dressing up from the skin out, but the three things that really "do it" for me are:

- high heels
- long nails
- earrings

- Diane

Daphne Renee
01-04-2014, 02:12 AM
I dont know that there is just one thing. Lipstick certainly does help me sort of finish off the look though.

sperow2003
01-04-2014, 06:24 AM
For me its just relaxing with plenty of time to put on glossy hold up stockings, bra with fillers, nice silky French knickers, 3 inch patent heels all topped off with a pretty calf length floral silky or satin dress. Wandering around my back yard at night feeling the soft fabric against my legs is my perfect feminine experience.

DonnaA
01-04-2014, 08:13 AM
The things that make me feel the most fem are putting on silky panties, pantyhose, and stockings. I love that. It makes me feel like such a girl.

jennigrace
01-04-2014, 08:42 AM
For me it's my painted toenails, followed by my panties.

Ina Girdle
01-04-2014, 08:52 AM
For me, it is opening MY very own lingerie drawer, (I dreamed for years of having one!) and deciding which bra, panties and stockings or pantyhose I am going to wear today. I am so thankful for this site and members for helping me to admit to myself I was a CD and the strength to share that secret with my wife and the ability to explore my femininity!

Ina

Tasha McIntyre
01-04-2014, 09:18 AM
For years it used to be the femme hair style, but now it's the shoes. It's intoxicating listening to the little clicks as I walk around the polished floors of the shopping mall :)

Tash :)

Rita C.
01-04-2014, 09:42 AM
For me, its the feel of a clean shaved body and putting my bra on when I get up , I don't need forms I can fill a c cup bra, I have developed my own breast.

EllenJo
01-04-2014, 09:57 AM
When I first wake up in the morning and notice the pretty lace slip that I have worn all night. It immediately gives me a very feminine thrill. During the day it is a hundred different things from the feel of nylon on my shaven legs to the swish of a skirt against them. Putting on my bra, slipping into my shoes, feeling my wig against my neck, pulling on a pair of panties. It really is a multitude of little things that strike me as feminine. You would think that at 60 years old it would no longer feel that way but it does.
Hugs
Ellen Jo

effemin8
01-04-2014, 09:58 AM
Panties and bra do it for me especially when I lounge about in just them during the summer

JamieTG
01-04-2014, 11:46 AM
For me its shaving my body. I can't feel fem with body hair.

emma30
01-04-2014, 12:46 PM
I totally agree with painted toe nails, especially with party heels on or wedges. Smooth legs too then i am ultra femme. Wearing soft sexy lingerie with certain skirts etc is good however i dont need to look in the mirror to feel like a woman its really natural for me.

Christina Kay
01-04-2014, 01:17 PM
Freshly shaved smooth body, :heehee:Moisturize with Grace body lotion,:) shape nails :daydreaming:, Of course Bra and panties,::battingeyelashes: girlie pajamas. :oThen just be such a girl ,:battingeyelashes:Hugs Aretha

JamieLynn1951
01-04-2014, 02:41 PM
For me it is the look of freshly waxed legs covered in pantyhose! Nothing makes me feel any girlier.

Wendy G
01-04-2014, 03:30 PM
The appearance and feel of my freshly shaven legs encased in nylons. This coupled with my cutely painted toe nails peeking out from high heel sandals will always make me feel feminine.

Helen_Highwater
01-04-2014, 04:25 PM
For me I think it's putting on a wig. Everything else can be in place, shaping, forms, heels, dress, makeup but with out the hair I wouldn't dream of setting foot out the door. Before then, I'm a bloke in a dress and I'd stand out as such in any situation, day or night. Perhaps also it's usually the last thing to go on, apart form shoes and a coat. Shave, shower, underwear, skirt/blouse or dress, makeup then hair. It completes the ritual. Job done, time to face the world.

MascStilettoBoy
01-04-2014, 07:24 PM
For me, it's heels by far. I can be wearing a simple pair of briefs and put on heels and feel like I'm totally dressed
Close seconds are lingerie (garter belts, thong, ANYTHING lace), skirts, and lip gloss

it's also funny how, even when I need to present as a man, just painting my nails a simple black changes the way I carry my hands, use gestures, hold things, etc, to a much more feminine demeanor. same goes for jewelry. even the jingle of a couple bracelets or a necklace to flirtatiously play with can almost totally transform me to my femme place