PDA

View Full Version : brava breast system

jessicat
01-05-2006, 01:54 AM
hello, first timer, duhh. up until now have been really "quite" about getting help, facts and insite on 'dressing issuses. i was wondering, does or has any one used or have first hand knowlege about the brava system ? do to various reasons i am unable to take 'pills or harmones, but would like my "own" breasts (evan if they are small and un-notice able). i use attachable breast forms from classic. i think the best "breast form" system there is....cause they are design to be "attached" not glued on with some sort of glue. anyway, sorry got side tracked, i love the way my attached forms feel when i walk, move what ever that i am thinking about moving up to the real thing. any thoughts....to much ? would that be going beyond xdressing ? borderline TG ? help. please. jessi

Maddie Nolan
01-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi Jessi,

I really don't know much about this at all, just what I have learned from visiting the, Brava website (http://www.brava.com/) but I have to say that I am sceptical to say the least. It really doesn't seem to offer anything new that hasn't been done before and at $1000 for the basic setup this would put me off even more as it seems excessively expensive.
Having said that, I am quite willing to be educated if anyone has any experience that would suggest otherwise, as I admit my views are based wholly on supposition.

Oh and welcome to the forum Jessi!