PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it.

Luna Nyx
01-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Well last nigh I finally went out dressed up. It was amazing. First we drove to my best friends house and got ready there. She helped me do my make up and she was happy to help. We first went and got some food at Tee Jays. The waitress was very nice and she called me a lady. After food we went to a local bar and watched a drag show. I felt great all night. I cant wait to do it again.

Ms. Laura
01-05-2014, 08:57 AM
Good for you! I like reading these stories that don't come with a horror moment. That's a very cute, blendable outfit, but what shoes??? :) Oh wait, wrong forum.

JamieQ
01-05-2014, 09:10 AM
Yay!!! Looks like all went well! Go and do not look back...it will get easier and easier...

Katey888
01-05-2014, 09:18 AM
Luna - well done you! Great that you obviously have such supportive and good friends... may this be the first of many such delightful experiences for you. :cheer:
Katey x

Luna Nyx
01-05-2014, 09:49 AM
Good for you! I like reading these stories that don't come with a horror moment. That's a very cute, blendable outfit, but what shoes??? :) Oh wait, wrong forum.

these awesome strapped boots from a hole in the wall shoe store. they were only 9 bucks but they are the only pair i own that dont feel like my pinky toe is getting cut off.

S. Lisa Smith
01-05-2014, 10:22 AM
It's great that you had fun, now do it again!!

Marcelle
01-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Sounds like a great time Luna. It only gets easier as you go out more. BTW you look great and blend well in the vanilla world.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
01-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Luna,
You are only going to get encouragement from us here. :)
Do it again.

Rebecca W.
01-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Hi Luna,
It is nice to read about these fun, first time outings. Your friend is a fantastic person to help you to live out your dream. Hold on to her, she is fantastic!

Erica Marie
01-05-2014, 12:04 PM
Yahoo another door open. Great for you. It was nice you had a friend to go with and a wise place to go for the first time. Someplace you know you will be accepted.

LaraPeterson
01-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Applause, applause. Lucky, lucky girl. Enjoy and grow Luna. By the way, you are gorgeous. With friends like that, you'll have no limitations to your dressing and having fun. Feliz Ano!

EmilyS
01-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Congratulations on such a big step. It is fantastic that you had a friend to enjoy it with. I too just made my first foray in public her in northeastern Connecticut. In the next few days I'll post about my experience.

Suzanne F
01-05-2014, 04:17 PM
Luna
Way to go! You have entered a new world. It is always wonderful when I step out into the world as a woman! I applaud your courage and hope the best for you!
Hugs
Suzanne

Stephanie Sometimes
01-05-2014, 04:23 PM
Congratulations Luna, Nice outfit and what a great friend you have!

You can't put that genie back in the bottle now so enjoy the future outings.

Hugs,
Stephanie