PDA

View Full Version : A funny thing at the store.

Krystenw
01-05-2014, 07:11 PM
My wife and I were grocery shopping the other day. I was wearing leggings and a long top. Even though I had on flat shoes, after shopping for what seemed forever, we had to wait in line. By then my back was killing me so I was standing there leaning on my basket with my foot up on the back.
A lady and her very large husband were standing behind us. My wife and I overheard her telling her husband that it would be nice if men dressed like that, then there bum wouldn't show and their belly wouldn't hang over their belt. I thought my wife was going to burst out laughing.
I don't know if she was referring to me as a fat man in woman's cloths or that all fat men should dress as I was.

S. Lisa Smith
01-05-2014, 07:41 PM
Very interesting comment. I think you look like a woman wearing a tunic. If no one near you was wearing a tunic, what she meant was all fat men should wear a tunic such as the one you were wearing...

Cynthia Anne
01-05-2014, 09:07 PM
I have to agree with Lisa! You look truly female!
I've always had a problem with flat shoes hurting my back! I've found that even with a small heel my back didn't bother me like no heel does! I have never been able to wear tennis shoes!

RADER
01-05-2014, 10:46 PM
Krystenw:
You look very nice, and as passable as any GG out their.
You know; some peoples kids will say anything.
Rader

Jilmac
01-05-2014, 10:51 PM
Most women wouldn't dream of exposing their bum or belly, so it seems as though the woman in the store was referring to you as another woman.

Daphne Renee
01-05-2014, 11:53 PM
Just guessing. I would say that she didnt think of you as a man at all. She just wished that men would dress as you do.. cover themselves up.

Beverley Sims
01-06-2014, 12:05 AM
Another question for the cross dressers......

"Naked City".