PDA

View Full Version : New Semester New Me

Valarie
01-05-2014, 08:46 PM
So I have never been one for New Year's resolutions, and I get annoyed with all the commercials for starting over and blah blah blah. However things this last year have really changed for me, for the better in a lot of ways. So with this new Semester starting on the 13th I plan on really reinventing myself.

I plan on being more social and letting Valarie take over when interacting with others even in guy mode. I plan on going to the student gym and Rec now that my wife will be at the University with me, so I can slim down a little and fit into some tighter fitting outfits. I also plan on continuing underdressing, it really helped in the fall semester when I had to give lesson and presentations. Also to continue wearing women's jeans, they fit and look great on me and maybe more femme boots too, just in general to add more of a feminine look to me.

Yeah this is my little rant on change thanks for listening ;)

Valarie

Cynthia Anne
01-05-2014, 10:08 PM
Sounds like a great plan! I hope everything turns out well for you!

Marcelle
01-05-2014, 11:27 PM
Hi Valerie,

Sound like you have a plan for sure . . . good luck.

Hugs

Isha

Beverley Sims
01-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Valarie,
Introduce the changes slowly and gradually, even taking the whole semester.
I agree there are new people, surroundings and ideas at the start of a semester.
The best time for any radical change I suppose.
Remember your wife is there too.

Jackie F
01-06-2014, 05:47 AM
Good Luck!
Play it Smart!!
Enjoy!!!
Happy New Year!!!!

Katey888
01-06-2014, 07:16 AM
Valarie - good for you - you have my thoughts and best wishes.
And it's not a rant - you're sharing and that's good and we're appreciative. :cheer:
Katey x

kimdl93
01-06-2014, 08:19 PM
Those are excellent steps, Valarie! Stick with them and take it a day at a time!