PDA

View Full Version : my Christmas break

Violet-13
01-06-2014, 12:53 PM
So I went home for three weeks of my Christmas break, and I loved it. I didn't get much time as Violet but the time I did was awesome. The few hours I got to spend as Violet were with my GF and she loved it. We did each others nails and got to talk about my dressing. On boxing day we went to the mall and she tried on dresses because I wasn't comfortable with that many people being around but as she tried them on she made comments like if the dresses would look good on me or not. Then we went back to the mall a few days later so I could try on some cloths.
How about the rest of you girls. how were your Christmas's?

Marcelle
01-06-2014, 12:57 PM
Hi Violet,

Christmas was good but had little Isha time as I was stuck in the fifth ring of renovation hell which is not conducive to pretty clothes . . . so boy me, jeans and work boots . . . oh and of course a tool belt.

Glad to hear you got away and had some girl time with your GF, she sounds like a great gal.

Hugs

Isha

Hell on Heels
01-06-2014, 01:06 PM
Hi Violet, Happy to hear you had an enjoyable Christmas.
Mine was spent with the mother, and brother in law. Mom was sick
which was painful enough, But then I caught what she had.
No possible way to see Kristyn in the mirror :(
Everything is getting back to normal now, and I got a few hours the other day
and took some new photos. Please have a look in the pics section of the forum.
Much Love,
Kristyn

LaraPeterson
01-06-2014, 07:34 PM
Hi Violet, Christmas for me and mine was great. Spent some time in South America and while there got to be Lara more than once. At home, not so much, but being with family was great. I hope you have a wonderful year.

CDKarissa
01-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Does this really happen to people. I just wonder what it would be like to have a girlfiend to pick outfits out with and try things on with.

Daphne Renee
01-06-2014, 08:55 PM
glad your Christmas was so good. Mine was not so great to say the least

XemmaX
01-06-2014, 09:05 PM
Good to hear you had a nice christmas. I had a very nice christmas with the family but i didn't get any girl time when i was away but i did get a nice evening when i got back to london and took some photos posing in my new dresses. :)

Beverley Sims
01-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Not had a Christmas like yours for many years now Violet.

It is a great feeling having a girlfriend like that, isn't it?

Violet-13
01-06-2014, 10:20 PM
Not had a Christmas like yours for many years now Violet.

It is a great feeling having a girlfriend like that, isn't it?
yes it is, shes the best thing to happen to me ever