PDA

View Full Version : Crossdresser IDs?

Stephanie
01-05-2006, 09:36 AM
While I'm sure that this topic has been covered somewhat in the past (although I haven't been able to find exactly what I'm looking for), I was wondering if anybody has their own template (and could share it with me) or a link to where I can find a template (or a guide) for creating a basic crossdresser/transgender ID. I have no plans to ever transition or to live full-time en femme but I would like to have a little something to carry around with me if I'm out in public enfemme and get carded for any reason to let other people know that I'm a crossdresser/transgender individual and to assure them that I'm not dressed en femme for any "suspicious reasons." Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:)

dani_grl03
01-05-2006, 05:36 PM
I cant remember where I got this. It is more of a gag type ID then anyhting serious. I have heard of people making an ID / explanation card that tells the person reading it that the person is a normal human being and wish's to be treated with the same respect as anyone else. I have not seen any though. After looking closer I see there is a website on the bottom.
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/dani_grl03/Dani/b2ac95e2.jpg

JoAnnDallas
01-05-2006, 05:47 PM
I got one of those too.

Sherrie
01-05-2006, 06:36 PM
I just went and got one. This is cool!

Marlena Dahlstrom
01-06-2006, 03:47 AM
For what it's worth, I've got a credit card where the signature is smeared, so regardless of how I'm dressed I'm often asked to show my driver's license. When I've shopped en femme and had to show it, the only real reaction I've gotten is: "Yup, that's you."

So the Tranny License might be fun, but I don't think you really need something serious. If it comes up, just tell folks you're a CD.