PDA

View Full Version : Inadvertently outed (maybe)

Michelle789
01-06-2014, 11:19 PM
Today may be the day I got outed by no choice of my own. I was doing my laundry after I got home from work, and I mixed both male and female clothes. When I went to switch my clothes from the washer to the dryer, this girl was in line to use the washers next. I only needed one dryer, and there are two available. My dryer load needs about 45 minutes. I came back 45 minutes later only to discover that she had taken all of my clothes out of the dryer so she could use both dryers. She probably saw the women's clothes in there with the men's clothes.

To make matters worse, 7 months ago, this same girl hogged the washers and dryers for three hours because she had lots of loads that needed to be done. I had to do my laundry and had to wait 3 hours because she was inconsiderate enough to hog all the washers and dryers. But I left one dryer free and she decided she needs both dryers and to take my clothes out, and probably saw what was in there.

So she was not only inconsiderate and rude, twice, but I've probably been outed. I'm just waiting for rumors to fly around my apartment building that I'm a cross-dresser.

MissTee
01-06-2014, 11:22 PM
She was probably only thinking about stealing your dryer. So she saw what was in there. Likely thought you were doing the family laundry.

GretchenJ
01-06-2014, 11:28 PM
You can always explain it away that your GF or sisters laundry was in with yours if the subject is brought up.

I wouldn't worry too much about it...

It is rude tho..

Erica Marie
01-06-2014, 11:30 PM
If she didnt notice she was being rude by hogging the machine I promise she didnt notice what was in there. I wouldnt worry about it.

Chickhe
01-07-2014, 01:10 AM
Isn't the rule, if you put it in my machine I get to keep it? I'm guessing your machine stopped drying and she didn't know if you would return soon, but I would hate it if anyone touched my clothes...she would probably find her stuff in a big wet ball on the dirty floor.

Michelle789
01-07-2014, 02:06 AM
Isn't the rule, if you put it in my machine I get to keep it?

Geez, why didn't I think of that? I could've had more girl clothes for me. Damn it!!!

PaulaQ
01-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Rude Girl: "Omg, omg omg! Do you know that weird guy in apartment 23?"
Dude: "Uh, no"
Rude Girl: "You know the one who looks like ... <describes you>"
Dude: "Oh yeah" (Really has no ****ing clue who you are, staring at RG's tits.)
Rude Girl: "I think he's a cross dresser!"
Dude: "Uh OK that's kind of different, I guess." (Still staring at tits.)

Michelle789
01-07-2014, 03:02 AM
Rude Girl: "Omg, omg omg! Do you know that weird guy in apartment 23?"

Cross-dresser shows up cross-dressed: That's the bitch in apartment 23 to you!!!

Rogina B
01-07-2014, 06:56 AM
So what? Are you going to die from it? I doubt she really cares enough to tell anyone cause some would tell her that she was wrong to take your clothes out in the first place! Grow a thick skin and it will help you a lot in the long run...

AshleyBunnyX
01-07-2014, 07:03 AM
i've noticed a lot of people on this forum overthink things like this. keep in mind that you're on the inside looking out, while they're on the outside looking in. it's just you assuming the worst. i see absolutely no reason somebody would see your laundry and make the jump to you being a crossdresser. that's a giant leap.

JamieQ
01-07-2014, 07:29 AM
Yep, way over thinking. A guy doing mens and womens clothes at a laundromat...very common theses days...I always stay with my laundry until done. If someone needed the dryer and you were not around and your clothes were dry, fine with that., but if she took the clothes out wet...a different story... At least the clothes were there when you came back. Bring a little bleach next time...

kimdl93
01-07-2014, 07:31 AM
I doubt she knows or cares whose laundry that was

Beverley Sims
01-07-2014, 07:34 AM
Is your male name Sheldon, and was that Penny hogging the laundry? :)

Kate Simmons
01-07-2014, 07:39 AM
We have to expect things like this when dealing with the general public. Not everyone has consideration for others.:)

Sarah Beth
01-07-2014, 09:06 AM
That's one of the things I always hated about having to use a public laundry like that. Someone was always thinking it was ok to handle my things and snoop. Let's face it people snoop, they visit and go through your medicine chest and closets.

I wouldn't worry to much about what she says about what was in your laundry. There are so many reasons why you could have had those things in there and its only laundry. Living in a small town like I do I have had so many rumors about me things were not true and about other people and I don't put much store in the gossip that goes around about things like that. I'm sure most other people don't either. Rumores aren't facts and usually die off pretty quickly.

Gillian Gigs
01-07-2014, 12:12 PM
As the expression goes, "don't sweat the same stuff...it's all small stuff". This person is being rude, but what else is new in this world. If you feel that you need to babysit your laundry, then take a book and read it while doing the laundry. This person probably didn't notice what was in the laundry, she was only being selfish and thinking of what she wanted to accomplish. Don't look too deep into all of this...you might find spys hidden into empty dryers!

Amanda M
01-07-2014, 01:04 PM
She just wanted to get into your panties, LOL!

Jackie7
01-07-2014, 01:28 PM
There've been times in my life when I've done my mother's laundry, my wife's, my daughter's, and my own femme stuff, along with my drab clothes. Sometimes in the laundromat, other times the drop -off place. Nobody notices, nobody cares, no need to explain and even less need to fret.

natalie_cheryl
01-07-2014, 01:33 PM
I had someone do that to me ONCE when I lived in Chicago I took their clothes out of the dryer and put them in a heap outside in Chicago in the winter...... the clothes promptly froze where I left them. I then wrote a very nice note with the location of their stuff and told them not to be a Dick again and bad things won't happen. Never had any issue again had to teach the same lesson when I lived in Hawaii but the clothes wouldn't freeze outside so I put them in the pool with a similar note

PatMatoole
01-07-2014, 02:24 PM
Well I actually thought the "rule" was, if the dryer is not running, AND there are clothes still in there, AND no one is around to remove the clothes, AND I need to use the dryer, I can take your stuff out and put my stuff in.

We use public laundry and often people put stuff in and leave, OFTEN i have removed their stuff, dried mine, folded and left, and they STILL havent come back to get theirs.

Personally, I think it is rude to NOT be back BEFORE your time is out, especially if there are others waiting to use the machine.

Guess it is not so much a "rule" as it is respect and consideration for others.

kendra_gurl
01-07-2014, 03:09 PM
Well I actually thought the "rule" was, if the dryer is not running, AND there are clothes still in there, AND no one is around to remove the clothes, AND I need to use the dryer, I can take your stuff out and put my stuff in.

Works for me. If you don't want anyone to find out what's in your laundry then you best stay around to guard it.

Hermione83
01-07-2014, 03:25 PM
I use shared laundry room in my building and last month I was on the other side of the offense; I accidentally opened and proceeded to empty out the wrong dryer. Well guess what it was the all girly stuff, nice looking g-strings, bras and skirts... attempting as it maybe I put it back, but it really got me thinking how would I look in them...all night... I need a few of those of my own :)

Dana M
01-07-2014, 03:50 PM
I have to do my laundry at laundry mat all the time. I make sure I stay there the whole time I'm doing wash. I was concerned about people seeing my panties and things but I noticed most people don't pay much attention to what other people are doing. soI don't think its quite as big of a deal as it use to be.

Plus like other have said it could always be a female in your life things that you are washing.

Tina_gm
01-07-2014, 04:14 PM
I think as many others have, that you are probably over thinking this one. Unless the girl who keeps taking out your laundry to do hers is a friend or just a well known acquaintance, she probably won't figure much into the women's clothes you are washing and will just as likely assume it is your wife's or GF's, sister, some random female friend....

LaraPeterson
01-07-2014, 04:40 PM
Stupid (and rude) is as stupid does. It's doubtful that someone that inconsiderate took time to observe your things.

If she did, and it ever comes up in conversation, tell her, "I think that time you stole my dryer I ended up with a pair of your panties. They are REALLY nice!"

Di
01-07-2014, 04:43 PM
Way over thinking this.
So with your way of thinking...... in the past when washing my sons, hubbys clothing....someone would think they were mine?
Silly eh? If you think about it.
Buy an apartment washer and dryer....then you will not have to deal with a rude neighbor hogging all the washer dryers.

mikiSJ
01-07-2014, 05:20 PM
As difficult as I know this is: Own it!

Second, there are things called books, magazines, newspapers, eReader and other things to occupy your time while you wait for your laundry to get washed and dried.

Deedee Skyblue
01-07-2014, 07:57 PM
I agree with PatMatoole and kendra_gurl. In a public laundry, just as it is rude to monopolize the facilities for hours at a time, it is rude to make someone else wait to use a washer or dryer when the load is done. I would wait 5 minutes and then empty the dryer and start my own stuff. And if someone put my clothes out to freeze, and I knew who did it, there would be hell to pay.

Deedee

Genny B
01-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Interesting. When I lived in California we had similar issues in our apartment complex but it wasn't a big deal. Once you put your cloths in the dryer you could do what every you wanted that day because if other people wanted the dryer they would FOLD your cloths for you too. And we always had mixed clothing in the laundry as everyone had guest all the time in that complex...

Genny B

Michelle789
01-07-2014, 11:42 PM
Personally, I think it is rude to NOT be back BEFORE your time is out, especially if there are others waiting to use the machine.

Yes, I think it's rude too. It's rude to do several hours of loads when other people are waiting too. And it's rude to take someone's clothes out of the washer or dryer. Btw, I came back in time. The dryer is set for one hour, and I usually give it 45 minutes to dry. I came back in 45 minutes and she took my clothes out. I understand the washers are set for 30 mins, but I left one of the dryers free so she could use it. She was just plain rude.

As far if I got outed I really don't care at this point. Maybe the whole neighborhood will no so now I can go out en femme and not worry about what the neighbors think since they'd already know, if that's what actually happens :heehee:

Grow a thick skin and it will help you a lot in the long run...

Try telling that to my family who thinks I have too thick of a skin. Oh, maybe to them I am thick skinned since they're even more thin skinned than I am.

Daphne Renee
01-08-2014, 12:21 AM
I wouldnt worry about it one bit. I often do all the laundry including my wifes. No one has ever said anything about it.

Michelle789
01-08-2014, 12:38 AM
I'm over the being outed as a CD part. I'm just pissed with her because 7 months ago she was soooo impatient that she couldn't yield a washer or dryer to me when I really needed one, and I waited 3 hours to do laundry. The same bitch has the nerve to be soooooo impatient that she has to take my clothes out of the dryer even though I left one dryer free for her to use. She's obviously a self-centered bitch and a hypocrite.

Julie1123
01-08-2014, 03:22 AM
Is your male name Sheldon, and was that Penny hogging the laundry? :)

I'm kind of in love with Penny's wardrobe.

Carla_68
01-08-2014, 04:48 AM
Just as a warning I got outed by a washing machine

I was working away Mon-Fri and only just starting to wear pretty things

Luckily the lady I lodged with was away a lot so I could do my special washes at the lodgings rather than the more risky option at home

it was going really well for few months until I returned to my room after weekend back home to find a very frilly pair of knickers hanging on my door handle

to make matters worse my landlady was away for 2 days so I was really sweating it

When I saw her the knickers came up in conversation fairly quickly and she asked my if they were mine (i had to say yes)

Anyhow got on really well with her and she sorted out loads of bits for me to help me on my way to where I am now

You never know rude girl could be your first female bestie (obviously having not seen her and by her actions so far she may not be bestie material)

Oh yeah how did the knickers get found, well I guess over there you have top loader washing machines so you look in side to make sure nothing is left behind over here in UK we have front loading machines and you need to look inside and turn the drum to make sure a pair of knickers are not snagged on the top of it

MissTee
01-08-2014, 07:15 AM
I was doing my laundry at a hotel early one evening when I had an out-of-laundry experience. I was washing clothes in the designated laundry room and received an emergency call from work. Had to go back to the room and log on to the laptop and help resolve an issue. In the hours that ensued I so completely forgot about my laundry. Around midnight I finally remembered and went back. Now, in the load was my guy white underwear, a few white t-shirts, and 5 pairs of my most adorably adorned, high cut white satin panties. Someone had taken my laundry out and neatly sorted and folded them, left them on the machine. T-shirts in one stack, guy underwear in another, panties in a third. On top of the panty pile was a single sheet from one of those little hotel note pads. There was a big smiley face drawn on it along with a lipstick lip imprint. Looked like someone had took out the lipstick, applied a fresh coat to their lips and kissed the paper. I nervously scooped my stuff up and speed-walked back to the room in hopes of avoiding discovery.

That was a couple of years back. For a good while after that I washed my girl stuff in the room sink. I like to think if that happened now I would maybe stick around to see if the lipstick laundry elf would reappear.