PDA

View Full Version : New Years "outing"

Tiffanyselkoe
01-07-2014, 12:09 AM
My wife and I went to a local club for New Year's Eve and I figured it would be fun to bring in the New Year as Tiffany. I wore a knee length purple dress, hose, and black/sparkly high heels. I wore the pretty necklace and perfume my wife got me for Christmas and we both went for a girls night out. While we were at the club I noticed a guy I work with glance my way and I figured, well I'm busted so I might as well own it. My wife and I got our drinks and found a cozy corner to talk and cuddle. On our way out, the same guy from work glanced our way but never said anything. I saw him at work a couple days later and still, nothing. I'm still wondering if he made me or not but find myself not really caring. Have a great New Years everyone! :)

Beverley Sims
01-07-2014, 07:44 AM
He may have thought you had a sister.
People do not always believe what they see.

DaphneMiller
01-07-2014, 07:52 AM
If the guy from work never asks you, or brings it up, does it really matter if he recognised you?
Must admit, I'm terrible when it comes to recognising people I know when I bump into them in places I wouldn't expect to see them. If I were to bump into a guy friend of mine who was crossdressed, more than likely I'd be completely oblivious...

In my experience, guys need more than hints about... well, pretty much everything.

Daphne

Sarasometimes
01-07-2014, 08:43 AM
I agree that he didn't make the connection. A woman is much more likely to put it together. The other part of the equation is if he put it together you were with your wife so it must be ok.

LaraPeterson
01-07-2014, 08:45 PM
Yeah, he could have made you, he could have thought you had a sis, but he was more likely wondering if he could get a date with the two good looking women--at the same time.