PDA

View Full Version : Artificial eyebrows

Fionax
01-05-2006, 10:08 AM
Has any girl tried using Natural Brows from the Beauty Trends website or perhaps from elsewhere? I have tried a variations of moustache wax, latex and theatrical gum separately and together and never have been happy with the results.

The description says for women without any eyebrows but I wonder if it is possible to use the brows on top of a layer of latex.

Hugs

Fi

renee k
01-05-2006, 11:56 AM
Hi Fiona,

I certainly wouldn't mess with artificial eyebrows. Can't you just picture it if one were to come loose.LOL. What I've been doing during the course of my electrolysis is have my own brows thinned and shaped. Believe me no one will notice if you have it done over time. I've tried wax and all that stuff, to cover them up. It's okay for the stage. But it really doesn't work that well up close. Besides more men are having there brows shaped and trimmed these days. I've always had the clean and well groomed look all my life. And I feel shaped eyebrows are important feature of a feminine face.

Huggs, Renee

MsJanessa
01-05-2006, 01:10 PM
I assume that you are talking about eyebrows, not eyelashes---I've never seen any fake brows---My advice is have the beautician who cuts your hair also wax your eyebrows----tell her to be subtle about it--you want to look more like Brooke Sheilds than Betty Davis---but lots of guys have it done these days---its no big deal---

Clarissa3d
01-05-2006, 07:38 PM
Hi ladies,

I have been shaping my eyebrowes for more than 6 years and at this point the hair does not grow back.

I have a nice arch and I have received compliments from people at work. men and women.

DanaJ
01-05-2006, 09:36 PM
I have these Fi, from Beauty Trends. I got them when my makeup artist got way too tweezer happy once :eek:

Anyway, those brows are still on the girlie side, and I don't think they look as realistic as they should. The hairs are real, and individual and all, but they should be denser on the backing "web" in my opinion....

If you want them, send me a PM :)