PDA

View Full Version : Saw a Sister Recently

ChristinaK
01-07-2014, 03:36 PM
My first time, besides myself! Kind of weird, but fun.

We were at a truck stop West of Barstow on the way to Vegas just before Christmas.

I was waiting for my wife and daughter to get through a long line at the rest room (there are advantages to being a man!) inside the truck stop store. Out from the Women's rest room comes a stunning black haired woman. She was striking because her hair was nicely shaped down to her shoulders. Her makeup was substantial, but tasteful and attractive. She wore dangling earrings, a jeans jacket over a tight spandex top that revealed large, perfect breasts. A tight, almost knee length skirt, nylons with slightly heeled boots. She strolled past seven women standing in line, including my wife and none seemed to notice her.

She contrasted strikingly with the other women as they were dressed down and she was "fixed up." Then I noticed her height. She was taller than my 6' 1".

"Could it be," I wondered. Then I noticed the large hands and burly wrists. The flat rear end as she passed. Her head was held high and she walked with a sense of purpose toward the exterior door, then was gone.

My first reaction was, (sorry girls) weirdo! Then it hit me hard that I was the same! Whoa. I stood there, pondering my reaction and how others see us. I observed that I was THE ONLY ONE who noticed her in a store full of people, including being with MANY women in close quarters.

I think my initial reaction was primal. If I were not a CD'er, I would have enjoyed some amusement and would have been somewhat tickled to be attracted by her looks. It would have been an amusing story to an otherwise mundane day that I may or may not have relayed to my wife, but not my male friends. That's a place you don't go.

Next, my thoughts turned to admiration for the girl. She may have been terrified to stand in that line and to be shoulder to shoulder in the bathroom. She may not have had a choice, since that is the ONLY place to go in a hundred miles. But, she looked fantastic, acted natural, kept her head up and attracted no attention except mine. She passed with flying colors. I think I would have thrown up! Probably would have peed in the desert instead!

If you read this post, please accept my admiration. You are an inspiration and a credit to our clan.:)

Wildaboutheels
01-07-2014, 03:47 PM
On the plus side, you noticed that no one else around you was busy trying to bust CDers. O N L Y CDers do that.

But unless you saw her naked, you don't KNOW that it was a guy. I know plenty of women with squarish hips and maybe not a typical female a$$ either. Women can have big wrists especially if they are tall.

"I think my initial reaction was primal".

And THIS ^^^ is why most men CD.

LaraPeterson
01-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Gosh, and I thought I was the only one with that outfit. I bet there was no terror in that girl's heart. If you dress like that (and I do) and go into a truck stop for a pee (and I do), you better have your big girl panties on. Being made is not a problem for me. I just hope that everyone one who gawks gets a great big smile on their face. It doesn't matter to me if they are amused or want a date--as long as they smile.

Candice Mae
01-07-2014, 09:08 PM
Its funny that some people here almost suspect ever woman that they see with out perfect feminine features to be a CD. But yet some of us could walk right passed them with out being noticed, every ones unique and no ones perfect.

RenneB
01-07-2014, 09:15 PM
I agree with the poster above Lara.... you never know. In my day to day travels, I run across a handful of humans that appear to have very manly traits, walk like a cowboy, dress like a walmartian and then after a few more visual deductions, I conclude that she's a GG.... About 80% of the people I come across, I can discern either M or F... the other 20% look like Pat.... neither male or female...

So in the end, I tend to only observe good fashion. Either male or female, if you're dressed well, I'll take note.. but that's about it. No judgments.

Renne.....

Beverley Sims
01-07-2014, 09:55 PM
See!
Your reaction was typical of those looking from the outside.
I think when we try to get our wives to accept what we do, we should be looking from the outside more often.
Then we can tackle the problem with a bit of insight.