PDA

View Full Version : Slipping bra straps

Kath
01-05-2006, 10:46 AM
The shoulder straps on one of my favorite bras are always slipping. I know I've seen discussion about this before but my search of the archives turned up nothing. I know it is there can anyone help?

Hugs, Kath

Boobs
01-05-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi Kath
I solved the problem by going to a smaller bra size. I was wearing a 44D and I had the same problem, then I went to a 42D and now I don't have the problem. Maybe this will help you. Love your picture hon. Hope to get to know you a little better. Bobbie (Boobs)

Aileen
01-05-2006, 12:08 PM
How about if you were to try wearing a body briefer instead of a bra?

Julie York
01-05-2006, 12:12 PM
Put your left arm strap over your head onto your right shoulder. And your right bra strap over your head onto your left shoulder. They won't slip anywhere. Of course you'll turn blue whilst doing an impression of an aeroplane.....but no pain no gain.:D

Jakie_Rose
01-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Hi Kath

You can wear a sport type bras I have seen those a local Walmart you can find them by brand they are not all for sport .

Here is one type :

http://www.herroom.com/BounceFree-Sport-Bra,Bou001-BF003,4.cfm

Of course it's just one version , I have seen those types of back straps in ordinary bras.

Jakie

CammyT
01-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Aloha Kath,
I thought I saw something at Macy's. It kind of looks like the padding on shoulder straps used on large bags. Unfortunately it does mean it can't be worn with spaghetti straps.

Sherlyn
01-05-2006, 01:25 PM
I had the same problem til Kew gave a little strappy thing ..u hook in the back horizantal and it draws the straps together too your adjustments

Tina Dixon
01-05-2006, 01:50 PM
I don't know what to tell you, I don't have big shoulders, and im sure my straps are falling in my profile pictures:cry:

KatieZ
01-05-2006, 06:50 PM
http://www.thebreastformstore.com/it-stays-adhesive.aspx

Hugs

SherriePall
01-05-2006, 06:56 PM
I've read somewhere that slipping bra straps are the result of the cup not being filled. Not kidding! I have found the proper cup size to help (can't pretend I'm a C) and also using a tighter closure hook. Now, if only I could go braless.

DeniseNY
01-05-2006, 07:00 PM
Most of the bras I wear have adjustable straps. You can make the strap tighter or looser depending on what you need. If you have tightened the straps to the maximum, you may need to get the next smaller size bra.

Robertacd
01-05-2006, 07:03 PM
Bra straps that keep falling down is a classic sign that you are wearing the wrong size bra. Glues and strap "gatherers" are just treating the symptom. They cure is get a proper bra fitting and wear the right bra for you.

Dragster
01-05-2006, 08:43 PM
I have very narrow shoulders, and have solved this problem by using bras with detachable straps and crossing them over at the back. Then my cammi straps fall off my shoulders! Every silver lining has a cloud!

Tony