PDA

View Full Version : Doctor appointment

jennigrace
01-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Had my doc appt. wearing my panties and toenails painted bright red. His comment' "Whatever"

Genneva Lynn
01-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I don't think I could do that ....YET.

jennigrace
01-08-2014, 11:36 AM
It took me a long time to work up the nerve to do it, but it was worth it

AndreaCD1963
01-08-2014, 11:46 AM
My first encounter with a medical professional while wearing panties and brightly painted toes was not by choice - emergency run to the hospital due to a heart attack. The Dr's and Nurse's in the ER, as well as in the cardiac care unit were all perfectly fine. One of my nurses in Cardiac care had a long chat about salons, manicures/pedicures/color choices etc with me one evening. The ONLY issue that came up was the nurse that had to clean the polish off my toes before I could go into surgery - and her issue was that my salon uses good quality polish, and it was hard to get it off!

Since that experience, I don't worry about it now. I've had so many Dr appointments as part of the follow up, and I don't bother worrying about the nail polish, or panties.

I am who I am, and it is what it is.

Sarasometimes
01-08-2014, 11:51 AM
Not sure I would be impressed by that response but I guess it could have been worse. Did you decide to do that to see what he would do/say?

Gillian Gigs
01-08-2014, 12:07 PM
Just like Andrea, my first encounter was not by choice. When you are in an auto accident, you don't have time to go home and change. My jeans were torn in several places and my underwear was plain to see. My only saving grace was that my panties that day were black instead of some of the other bright colors that I have...like red, hot pink, purple...you get the picture. Everyone from ER to Xray would have known, at least I was alive, it takes bringing things down to the basics to realise that this clothing issue is small stuff.

Cynthia Anne
01-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Like Sarah, I'm not impressed by his comment! Personally I think it was kind of rude! Perhaps you should of asked him what that was suppose to mean! I know I would of!
As for me I go to all doctors and hospitals dressed completely as a female!

jennigrace
01-08-2014, 01:20 PM
No, I just got tired of putting on "guy" underwear just to go see him.

Beverley Sims
01-08-2014, 04:00 PM
Doctors do have other things on their mind and frilly panties on you probably does not phase him at all.

Evana
01-08-2014, 08:06 PM
I wish I could do the same. You are NOT hurting anyone and you have the right to dress the way you want. Good for you, Jennigrace.