PDA

View Full Version : help choosing clothes and heels

littlecuie
01-08-2014, 03:59 PM
Hi,

I am starting to get some clothes to dress up.

So far all I have done is play around the house with dress and skirts. I am not looking to go out on the street dressed yet but I am going to start having some private encounter with a few men I found online. My goal is to look as passable as possible without shaving my body or anything that will change my everyday appearance.

I am a 25yo 180 pounds and I am about 5'10" tall.

I do have a bit of hair on legs, arms and chest. so I am not sure that the mini dress all alone will look very feminine to another man. any suggestion on what to wear that will look very sexy and kind of hide some of that hair?
I am not looking for pants or shorts as I do not feel sexy in those. I really want to look like a 19 years old in a night club.

I was thinking about maybe a mini dress without cleavage that either have long sleeves or maybe put on some long gloves?

will thigh high hide my legs hair enough? any tricks? I love the look of fishnet on women but on me it does not look that good with hair.

What about heels?

I would feel very sexy in those 5-6" pumps but being 5"10 I guess that puts me to be about 6'4" with those heels. witch will probably make me higher than a man. anyone had experience on how does that feel to be taller than the man you hang out with as a girl? Should i stay with only the 1-2" heels that does not make me feel very sexy so that I am not too tall or should I just go for the 6" and not worry? I guess If we are sitting or laying down it does not really matter? Does it?

I would really appreciate some advise on choosing the right outfit.

Thanks

heatherdress
01-08-2014, 04:25 PM
Be careful about private encounters from unknown men found on line.

No one can tell you what to wear or what you would look good in without knowing more about you. What do you look like, how do you want to dress, where are you going, weather, etc. I suggest you take your time. Enjoy the experience of learning about yourself. Try to get some help. Start simple. Take pictures of yourself and look at them. Don't get discouraged. Experiment. Have fun. Welcome to the site. Ask questions. Make friends. Share experiences. Glad you are here.

Deedee Skyblue
01-08-2014, 07:39 PM
I strongly suggest you meet them in public as a guy at least twice before meeting in private and dressed.

Deedee

Adriana Moretti
01-08-2014, 10:25 PM
passable as possible and not shaving dont really go together lol....but yeah....i would recommend slowing down before meeting creepers off the net.

Beverley Sims
01-09-2014, 09:17 AM
I am not a great advocate of on line hookups and if you are going to meet someone you probably need to look convincing.
No man in a dress stuff.

trishacd
01-09-2014, 09:30 AM
Its socially accepable to shave off chest hair.i started thinning out my arm and leg hair with a trimmer. Eventually people think you just dont have much hair.I can tell you that nylons feel sooo great on shved leggs.no one ever says a word about my smooth leggs,if they did i would tell em it stopped growing.

Zylia
01-09-2014, 09:50 AM
I wouldn't worry about looking 'sexy' as much as about your personal safety, so I second everybody's advice to slow down a bit. 'As passable as possible' obviously doesn't say much, but being 'passable' is all about body type, mannerisms and general cross-dressing skill, not just about a certain type of minidress and footwear.

Melissa Rose
01-09-2014, 10:03 AM
Sorry to rain on your parade, but picking clothes that hides your hairy parts will not have a significant impact on your "passability". If anything, it will make it more difficult. There are so many different factors that go into passing and clothing is only part of it. If you are in the beginning stages of cross dressing, you should gain more cross dressing experience before venturing out to meet someone. If you are only in it for the sexual thrill then slap some clothes on and go for it. However, I will also add to the chorus of voices and say you are courting trouble if you privately meet with someone for the first time that you met on-line. IMHO, you need to step back and really think about what you are doing regardless of your motives.

NicoleScott
01-09-2014, 10:39 AM
Who are you dressing for?
If you are dressing for yourself, then you should select clothing, shoes, wigs, makeup, and accessories that you like. Buy those six inch heels (as I did) for your own pleasure, impractical as they are to go out in. Dress for yourself.
If you are dressing to please those men you want to meet, ask them how they would prefer you to dress. Be careful about meeting strangers.

littlecuie
01-09-2014, 03:48 PM
Hi everyone, thanks for worrying but those mens I want to dress for, I have been in contact for a while and pan to meet something like in the hotel bar, not totally private or at their place. I have been planning this for a while now. I really just need to buy some heels ans looking for the size and advise on if I should go for those 5-6" or not. also some advise on clothing.

MzVanessa
01-09-2014, 05:45 PM
Hi there... I would say if you're more concerned with passing... You may want to stay away from the 5-6 inch heels... Specially if you're 5'10... That will draw more attention to you and will help people notice you aren't a female ( if you think you might have problems passing already). I myself am 5'7 and always wear 4-5 inch heels... That immediately draws more attention and I notice a lot more looks from both men and women. When I wear flats the looks are far fewer. You could always wear the flats in public and break out the heels if the gentleman you are with finds them sexy.

Hell on Heels
01-09-2014, 06:06 PM
Sounds to me that you have you heart set on those heels. Are you familiar with walking in them?
If not, Either get some now and practice, or go another route. Maybe some knee-high boots with a shorter heel would go with the 19 year old club chick look your after. And if your not willing to get rid of the body hair your going to need something to cover it up. The long sleeves, no cleavage dress should work, as for the legs I would recommend some opaque tights, spend a few extra bucks and get a quality pair, they will last longer and cover better. Good luck, send us some photos, and be safe.
Much Love,
Kristyn

Isabella77
01-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Have you considered shaving your legs. Some guys do. If you're in a cold climate than nobody will even notice if you're wearing pants in your everyday life.
I think, when it comes to meeting men on a private basis, as long as you explain who you are and what you do, they will expect some male characteristics. I get nervous every time I meet somebody new. I do the best I can and I have never been turned down because of my looks. (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/battingeyelashes.gifThe only time I was turned down was when a man thought I was transsexual and was disappointed that I didn't have real boobs. http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif Maybe I didn't explain clear enough?)
When it comes to heels and stockings, stockings hide some of the hair but not all - depending on the stockings of course. Do what makes you feel comfortable. I love platforms but I'm 6'1" in normal shoes. I've actually scaled down on the heels. In the end it's whatever feels best to http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifyou.http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
Good luck!