PDA

View Full Version : wearing panties

trishacd
01-09-2014, 08:27 AM
my new years resolution is to wear panties 24/7 and so far it feels wonderful.

Foxy Lady
01-09-2014, 08:39 AM
Good for you, Ihave been wearing bra & panties 24/7 for years.

trishacd
01-09-2014, 08:47 AM
I have wore adhesive breast forms under tshirt tops in public a few times. What a rush.

Id like to go to the outlet mall and get a bra fitting.

emma30
01-09-2014, 08:53 AM
Trish,
I know what you mean great feeling of lighter underwear underneath. Im all for feeling comfy and femme. My problem is i have too many panties that i love and can never make up my mind lol x

Beverley Sims
01-09-2014, 08:59 AM
That was one new years resolution I never broke about ten years ago.

alice clair
01-09-2014, 09:09 AM
panties are the only underwear I own. I wear them everyday and like most of us I have a hard time deciding which ones to wear. Today a pink floral design in bikini style, umm umm my favourite. And of course I love my bras too, I have 8 or 9 in different designs. But I love them all.

Kyari_lolita
01-09-2014, 09:28 AM
u go girl ! Never touch boxers ever again. Panties is soooo much for soft and comfy !

Trish,
I know what you mean great feeling of lighter underwear underneath. Im all for feeling comfy and femme. My problem is i have too many panties that i love and can never make up my mind lol x
i have the same problem ! i usually took a while just to choose which one i wanna wear for the day ! XD

UNDERDRESSER
01-09-2014, 09:30 AM
I do still have a couple of men's briefs....but I've just realised i don't know where they are........

Janet Bern
01-09-2014, 02:24 PM
I wear only ladies panties every day. As far as the bra fittings, itis easier than you would think.
I have gone to the Maidenform and the Hanes Bali outlets
It probably is best to go in the early morning or dinner time
when it is less crowded. Just hang out in the bra section and
look at bras that you think are your size. Someone will ask if
you need help. Be honest and say you want to by bras that fit you
and you dont know your size. Bring your forms in your pocket and if
they are not too big wear them under your light jacket. The SA will
take it from there. Dont lie. Tell her you like to wear bras.

Amandartv
01-09-2014, 02:29 PM
yes have fun and good for you, hmmmm choices but it's fun and part of our life, I Love my panties! ;)

ashley.love
01-09-2014, 02:30 PM
I've started wearing them mostly full time. Yesterday was the first day i wore them to work. My purple swirl boyshorts. But found my uniform pants jam them into a power wedgie almost constantly! O_o

Alberta_Pat
01-09-2014, 02:38 PM
I noticed that a few of the folks here stated they wear "ladies" panties.

Once we claim them, they are no longer exclusively "ladies".

I wear them 7 days a week, but not 24 hours daily.

njcddresser
01-09-2014, 02:45 PM
likewise I only wear panties. This is a great time of the year to update your collection as both VS and Soma's have some great sales

Jonithan
01-09-2014, 03:21 PM
+ 1 on the Soma sale. I've been in panties 24/7 for near two decades. Would love to incorporate bras into my daily wardrobe. I think the straps would show through though.

Joni

Joanne f
01-09-2014, 03:25 PM
After you have been here a while it is so easy to think " Oh no another pantie thread " but when you think back it is or can be the main item that stats it all off , the journey starts with a very small thing ( unless it is big knickers then it is slightly bigger that very small ):o so there is quite a significance attached to this step , enjoy .

larry
01-09-2014, 03:28 PM
I have wore adhesive breast forms under tshirt tops in public a few times. What a rush.

Id like to go to the outlet mall and get a bra fitting.
I see "Catherine's" is having a free bra fitting day soon.

Cheryl T
01-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the club...it's been 10 years for me now.

FeliciaCDSNJ
01-09-2014, 04:19 PM
Welcome to the club, I've been wearing bras and panties 24/7 for about 10 years now and it feels great. I've always hated boxers and tighty whities but panties are on a comfort level of their own. I threw out all my male underwear and have never looked back.

Annaliese
01-09-2014, 04:23 PM
Watch out the next step is a bra. It even better feeling than wearing panties all day.

Daryl
01-09-2014, 05:59 PM
When you add the bra and thigh highs to the mix then you'll be in heaven. I've been doing it going on ten years now full time 24/7.

Nadine Spirit
01-09-2014, 06:12 PM
So, yeah, I only own panties. But 24/7, no. I sleep naked, tmi?

Dawn Gurl
01-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Wear panties all the time, would never even think of going back to "tighty whities" ever, ever, ever!! Once you make the change you'll wonder how you wore men's undies as long as you did. I wear a bra everyday... if I have a thin summer shirt, I wear a pullover style and so far haven't had any issues.

Angela.Moni
01-09-2014, 06:23 PM
24/7 is harsh. The beauty of female outfits gives us the opportunity to be comfy like going to sleep in a nightie or going panty free in a nice lose skirt on a hot day. I would never give that up.

Rachael Leigh
01-09-2014, 06:28 PM
My work week ends today and for the first time in years I underdressed with panties everyday.
Was a nice comfortable change. Wore clear polish on my nails too.

Janine cd
01-09-2014, 06:30 PM
I've worn panties exclusively for the past 15 years. There is nothing more comfortable and sensual.

Steph_CD_62
01-09-2014, 06:35 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for years now, and I just love it. I haven't counted them, but I am sure I have close to 100 pair of panties. I have about 12 I wear all the time, and others when the mood strikes me.

I do have 3 pair of men's underwear for doctor's appointments, I know I should just wear my panties to the doctor, but I can't bring myself to do that yet, also my wife would freak if I did wear panties to the doctor.

LoriFlores
01-09-2014, 11:28 PM
I can't say that I wear panties 24/7; I usually go commando while sleeping... :D

t-girlxsophie
01-10-2014, 12:06 AM
Only male underwear I posses now are a cpl pair for when I'm going anywhere family (those that don't know) orientated,the rest of the time it's female undies all the way

serena_mcd_wa
01-10-2014, 01:18 AM
Once you go panties 24/7, it's really hard to go back. I dread each time the very few times that I have to wear boy panties.

Daphne Renee
01-10-2014, 01:26 AM
I dont wear panties everyday.. I do most days though

Ellie52
01-10-2014, 07:31 AM
I wear them regularly but have to be careful on washing days as our son helps with the laundry chores. Its hard to explain 14+ pairs of ladies undies when there is only one woman in the house. I usually have to add some clean male undies to make it to 7 pairs a week. The things we do for our hobby.....Ellue.

stephNE
01-10-2014, 08:02 AM
Once you go panties 24/7, it's really hard to go back. I dread each time the very few times that I have to wear boy panties.
You are soooooo right! Every now and then we go visit a relative of friends, and I change back to whitie tighties for a day or two - ugh.

Genneva Lynn
01-10-2014, 12:49 PM
I enjoy panties 24/6, most of the time. My SO has bought me about half of them, the bra I hope is next.

Jaymees22
01-10-2014, 01:36 PM
Oh no, I'm so weird, I only wear panties when in women's clothes and men's underwear when wearing male clothes. It's all or nothing for me. Jaymee

vallerie lacy
01-10-2014, 01:41 PM
Yes I am a panty freak. Love to buy them, all 400+ pairs. And yes I need another tall dresser. And oh what a feeling.

Requal Jo
01-10-2014, 01:43 PM
I wear at every opportunity I can. I cannot wear them 24/7 due to my employment however when not at work the panties are on.

Laura Collette
01-10-2014, 02:59 PM
I'm new to underdressing with panties and a bra and I love them. The panties are VS hip huggers and sometimes creep down in back but not always. I forget I'm wearing them most of the time. I love the feel of the bra and am concerned that in the summer I won't be able to wear one without it being noticed.

steeve
01-10-2014, 03:05 PM
I wear a bra and panties 24/7 in fact i do not have any male underwear any more they all went outta the window years ago

Ciara Brianne
01-10-2014, 03:23 PM
I still have men's undies on hand, about a dozen pairs that I hardly ever wear anymore. I noticed recently while doing my laundry that I seem to have a lot of panties. Out of curiosity I counted them. Thirty pair. :eek:
I think that pretty well explains which I like better. :battingeyelashes:

Ciara:<3:

Amari
01-11-2014, 07:01 AM
I have only worn panties for about 5yrs now and detest the idea of wearing male underwear now. I haven't worn 'tighty whiteys' (aka Y fronts) since adolescence, and boxers may be ok for sleepwear but not underwear, no support at all - awful things. I usually wear bikinis and like the firm support.

k lynn
01-11-2014, 07:15 AM
+ 1 on the Soma sale. I've been in panties 24/7 for near two decades. Would love to incorporate bras into my daily wardrobe. I think the straps would show through though.

Joni Yes the straps will show but I dont worry about them showing any more just like wearing a bra just be true to you

stinson
01-11-2014, 11:14 AM
Ive been wearing for 4 yrs plus and cant imagine wearing mens any more ;-)

Jennaristow
01-11-2014, 12:19 PM
I too wear panties 24/7. Have been doing so for about a year.
I just went to the dr. For the first time with panties on, not to surprise him, but figured that I don't need to hide this from anyone as they are just underwear.

Lilrex
01-11-2014, 12:40 PM
For the longest time before I started dressing or even thought about it I was a free baller I went that way every day for years. Now I wear boy shorts and it's funny cause my wife buys them for me for different stores and I have more panties than she does!

Rachel_B
01-11-2014, 07:09 PM
I wear panties when ever I can which is usually when I'm not working. All my panties are from either VS or PINK and I think I have at least one pair in each of the styles they offer. As far as sleeping goes... most of the time its commando.

Lena
01-11-2014, 07:51 PM
I did this week for the first time

MayaMe
01-11-2014, 09:55 PM
I have been panties 24/7 for about 1.5 years. I no longer have any male underwear and don't see that changing.

SamanthaAnne
01-11-2014, 09:59 PM
im trying as well. its going well!

Taylor.D
01-11-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm so close to wearing them full time now. The only times I'm wearing boy undies are at work. We currently have a lot of physical labor happening so I really can't risk a pair of pink panties flashing as I pick up a 50lb piece of server equipment! Any other time I've always got them on.

Angie Sweet
01-11-2014, 10:22 PM
I think you will find after awhile that womens panties are soooo much more comfortable that the mens options we have. It has been about one year for me.

Steph_CD_62
01-11-2014, 10:37 PM
Every now and then we go visit a relative of friends, and I change back to whitie tighties

I used to do that too, but last time the wife and I went to my mother-in-law's house for a week, all I wore were my panties. It was so nice that I didn't have to wear men's underwear.

Robin777
01-11-2014, 11:47 PM
I have been wearing panties 24/7 for over 20 years now.I even wear them to the Doctors office. I just pick a pair that could pass for men's underwear. I have quite a collection.

Brenda Freeman
01-12-2014, 12:53 PM
I wear panties exclusively mainly bikini style and have a very full pantie drawer. I love different fabrics, and my mood seems to affect what I wear, I have lace days shiny silk days, skimpy bikini days so love how they all feel and look. I often wonder how many other men are walking around in panties probably more than we think. Bonus, my wife says she likes how I look in bikini panties too.

CONSUELO
01-12-2014, 01:03 PM
Only wear knickers/panties and have done for many decades. I also only wear a nightdress in bed. I may have some male panties somewhere. Not sure where though.

ashley-2501
01-12-2014, 01:37 PM
welcome to the club^^ I have been almost only wearing panties for almost 3 years now. still got to have some of the other briefs on hand to keep up impressions. but I remember the rush of that first purchase and wearing them in public. It is a big step. (✿◠‿◠)

Swottie
01-12-2014, 08:41 PM
A question for all you pantie veterans :) I want to wear them more often, but find that most of them are not supportive enough and I find my bits spilling out to the sides throughout the day, making it rather uncomfortable. I find the stretchy cotton ones to be most comfy, however their designs to be somewhat plain and takes away the pleasure of knowing I'm wearing something pretty underneath. Any recommendations?

Diedre
01-13-2014, 07:18 AM
Hello Swottie, My wife and I both wear the Bali Skimp Skamp brief. They are a nice nylon spandex material and hold everything securely in place. And as my wife comments, they are so light, it feels like you are wearing nothing. They are made in a variety of colors and prints

Jenny Doolittle
01-13-2014, 09:04 AM
Go for it! I have been in nothing but panties now for OMG...... 14 years, how time flies.

jessicajohn1955
01-13-2014, 09:12 AM
I don't even own any mens underwear bin wearing panties for at least 25 years. I think they a far more comfortable then mens briefs and never had a desire to wear boxers.

JulianneXD
01-14-2014, 06:55 PM
I love soft stretchy nylon panties. Love lace and frills. Cotton just doesn't cut it.

kelly10
01-14-2014, 08:41 PM
Started in October and now can't see my male undies for dust. They are like sackcloth! Yuck.

Trisha91
02-02-2014, 04:56 PM
I want to try this too! But it starts to feel a little uncomfortable after awhile. Though maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm still new to dressing en femme. Hope you're still on track!

Patty F
02-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Haven't had male briefs for years, If I put them on now I would feel like I was cross dressing or something weird like that. LOL

JazmyneCD
02-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Much like every article of women's clothing, panties are much more comfortable then their male counterpart. I love wearing them.

Kristy 56
02-04-2014, 09:39 AM
Now that's a resolution that I think I could actually keep. I bet you' ll keep it too.

Laura Collette
02-04-2014, 11:15 AM
I want to try this too! But it starts to feel a little uncomfortable after awhile. Though maybe I'm doing something wrong? I'm still new to dressing en femme. Hope you're still on track!
Welcome Trisha! I'm fairly new at this too, and it took some experimentation but I'm comfortable in Victoria's Secret high leg briefs. They're cotton but stretchy, not real sexy but I'm built for comfort not for speed.

AltairaMorbius
02-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Panties or commando here.

Princess Grandpa
02-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Before I understood I was a cross dresser I knew I liked to wear women's panties. I was always afraid to wear them out of the house. Once I came to understand and accept my needs a little better the fear had passed. I wear panties exclusively now and I agree it is wonderful.

LadyInRed
02-04-2014, 12:49 PM
Panties for the most part, only men's when working out (for support) then back to panties

Teresa Monsivais
02-04-2014, 02:31 PM
I also started to wear women's underwear 24/7 this week and see how long I last in them. So far so good. I find certain thong underwear hard to keep everything together without something coming out...women's briefs or some boy shorts are helpful and provide good support.

JustAlex
02-04-2014, 04:21 PM
I'm almost wearing them 24/7... sometimes I have to take a shower...

No, seriously. I wear as much as I can. Sometimes I have to go to do some field work, industrial plants, other outdoors locations, where the kind of activity may expose the underwear. At least that's what I see in others, lower back cleavage... not a nice view most of the time. I'm very careful and I dress properly. So it shouldn't happen to me but I don't want to run that risk. Not to mention that those are dangerous places where you can get hurt. I don't want to end up in the ER room wearing lace panties. Same reason I don't wear panties when I go to the range.

I know it's ridiculous...

JustAlex
02-04-2014, 04:59 PM
I find certain thong underwear hard to keep everything together without something coming out...women's briefs or some boy shorts are helpful and provide good support.
****ty and comfortable are mutually exclusive. You can only pick one. Sexy and comfortable is possible.
I have some thongs and I wear them when my expectation is to be out of them in the short term...

Brandi Lesalle
02-04-2014, 05:11 PM
My New Years Resolution also to wear panties everyday that I can. My fortune cookie on New Years Eve was " Admit it you're curious, just try it you may like it" I have been wearing them sporatically for the past few years but thank you fortune cookie.

Richelle423
02-05-2014, 04:04 PM
I've been wearing panties for 3+ years and I will never go back and if I want to wear anything close to men's underwear I wear boyshorts. Plain striped or black noone will ever know. I used to take inventory of my panty collection but I stoped after 120 pairs. It is an incredible addiction for me when it come to panties.

JRZSHORE
02-05-2014, 04:13 PM
Spending more and more time in panties.So much more comfortable and sensual at the same time