PDA

View Full Version : Outed to the mail man

steeve
01-09-2014, 11:03 AM
Today there was a knock at the door,I opened the door it was the mail man / postman,with a package that i'd ordered before xmas, I signed for the package and closed the door , I didnt give it a second thought until 2 hours later a voice inside my head told me that i was fully in female mode, red finger nails an all,at the time it never occurred to me that i was in f mode, .

anyone had a similar experience ?

Katey888
01-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Congratulations! Now the whole of the local post depot will know and you'll have a new postman everyday for a month hoping for a gander :heehee:
Seriously - almost happened to me before Christmas - evening time, doorbell rings. About three paces from the door I remember I have a bra on under my t-shirt because I've been trying my first forms out. Got completely comfortable with them and forgot they were there in about an hour - would have given the carol singers at the door an interesting anecdote anyway.
Who knows if he even noticed anyway...
Katey x

steeve
01-09-2014, 11:24 AM
Congratulations! Now the whole of the local post depot will know and you'll have a new postman everyday for a month hoping for a gander :heehee:
Katey x

lol £5 a look , .

KayleeTaylor
01-09-2014, 11:24 AM
I have never been good at hiding my GD (although, my mom thinks I have). I have been outed at work a few different times at a few different duty stations. I have been outed by my friends, although I think they already knew and we have grown closer. I have opened the door to my neighbors, they knocked on my door and I rushed to my room to change but I walked right by the window and they were looking in, so I figured what the heel - no sense in changing now. They have since moved, but I am sure that before they left - they told everyone. Sometimes I order online too, and when those packages come from overseas, they clearly state the contents on the outside of the package. I am signed up at Victoria's Secret and Sally's Beauty supply, so I am always getting magazines, coupons, ads, etc from them in the mail - I am not married, so who else would that stuff be for lol. I always talk to the mailman everyday, but never about CD'ing or GD issues, but I know he knows, how could he not!

karenroberts
01-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Never had it happen but the thought has crossed my mind more than once :)

Annaliese
01-09-2014, 12:17 PM
It says you are getting comfortable with how you are, congratulation.

Rogina B
01-09-2014, 12:18 PM
I don't see where it matters in your life most of the time..If someone changes from friend to foe because of how you are dressed,then they weren't a friend anyway..If it is a delivery person,or a public employee,look on the bright side...you gave them something new to talk about!

Lorileah
01-09-2014, 12:21 PM
so what was in the package?

Beverley Sims
01-09-2014, 12:23 PM
It does happen from time to time, I am getting used to it now.
Still I have never been sprung, come close though.

Saikotsu
01-09-2014, 12:25 PM
I've worried I might do the same someday, open the door without realizing I need to switch over. I've recently started texting people in my sleep. I worry I might one day sleepwalk somewhere since I tend to sleep as a girl. Though I suppose if I'm sleepwalking, most people are still asleep. Regardless, I wouldn't worry about him seeing you in drag. If he cares he cares, if he doesn't he doesn't. Either way, its good that you feel comfortable enough to act naturally.

Paula DAngelo
01-09-2014, 02:00 PM
I had something similar happen, had a knock on my door one evening and thinking it was my upstairs neighbor just went to the door and opened it. Needless to say it wasn't the neighbor, it was the police. I'm guessing that they were looking for a previous person that lived in the apartment since it was a name that I never heard before. After I told them that no one with that name lived there they just said thank you and were on there way. Really no bigger deal than any time the police show up unexpected.

PatChick
01-09-2014, 02:42 PM
I was a mailman for about 5 years, and I would deliver plenty of Victoria Secret Magazines and stuff like that with mail names as the addressee, but never really gave it a second thought. Honestly, I was always in such a rush to get done my route, that I didn't really think about it.

carhill2mn
01-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Similar in the sense that I have signed for packages while en femme but I knew that I was en femme at the time.

Tina955
01-09-2014, 05:58 PM
Never happened to me, but I also have thought about it. You just get so relaxed you almost forget.
I rarely drink anymore, but I've wandered if I got drunk while dressed, I might say the hell with it and just go out. Lol.

Tina

Tracii G
01-09-2014, 06:04 PM
My female letter carrier is cool plus my UPS and FEDEX guys have seen me in both modes and its no big deal.
I answer the door and don't really think of which mode I am in.

susan jackson
01-09-2014, 07:07 PM
Many years ago, I opened the door to the postie in full drag queen mode. It was about 9:30 in the morning, and he was delivering a large package to me (ooo-er!)

I was in heavy make-up, an 'F' cup bra and tiny leather mini-shirt

I just thought 'what the heck', opened the door, and said in my deepest voice 'thanks mate'

We still had parcels delivered!

devida
01-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Since I am usually less likely to be wearing a dress during the day - I work at home and the machines I use are dangerous unless the clothes you wear are tight - I don't see the mail person when I am too flamboyant. The UPS driver is different, but the most he's ever done is slightly raise an eyebrow. I am sure they are trained to be discreet. Nobody wants to think that the delivery people are doing anything but delivering your packages. Everyone has something they want to keep private and the delivery companies know this very well.

MissTee
01-09-2014, 10:34 PM
Yes. Working form home one day and without thinking answered the door in semi-femme. All I got from the Postman was a wry smirk and a very kind "have a great day."

lingerieLiz
01-09-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm pretty friendly with the mail and ups people. I answer however I'm dressed. I don't wear skirts or dresses, but white tees don't hide the bras very well. Same with the neighbors, if you knock I'll answer however I'm dressed. Had one poor security salesman who couldn't take his eyes off my boobs. I'm a natural 38C and knew the top gave clear view of the bra I was wearing. Bet he had fun telling his fellow sales people. Had neighbors knock and ask if I could come over to their house to help with something and came as I was. Must have not bothered them too much as they are still friends and still come over.

Delivery people see all and believe me they just want to get the job done.

t-girlxsophie
01-10-2014, 12:21 AM
Forgetting I was due a package being delivered by courior,I was dressed fully the day it arrived.When the door went,I peeked through the peephole and thought I really desperately wanted the package,and I don't want to have to wait till he came around again.so I opened the door and went for it,the guy wasn't phased,to be fair he was in a hurry to get back to the elevator.
As for the postman,well I used to be one and two of my cousins still work there so my bravery only stretches so far

Rogina B
01-10-2014, 05:57 AM
From the posts in this thread as well as my experiences in living life,I will say "It is no big deal if you don't make it one"..And that applies to being out and about in the mainstream world,shopping[including dressing rooms],Doctors visits,airports and flying,etc. It is all about how cool you are...They don't know what is in your panties,unless you tell them!

Lynn Marie
01-10-2014, 06:11 AM
I'm quite sure my postman knows from all the catalogs and sale brochures I get in addition to the dozens of packages I've gotten over the years! The poor guy has climbed my staircase a lot. I know his name and always remember him around Christmas with a token of my appreciation. It's only right.

heatherdress
01-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Pizza delivery once. Delivery person was only interested in collecting money and a tip.

kimdl93
01-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Yup, mailman, ups, fed ex, various salespeople. Since i went (nearly) full time at home i often am en femme when there's a knock at the door. I don't really feel I'm outed, because they don't know me and I don't know them, really.

stephNE
01-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Yes, a couple times, it's very easy to do. Once I'm dressed, I feel so comfortable that I forget I am in en femme. I'm sure the UPS guy and a neighbor have seen me partially dressed.
A couple weeks ago, my kids were home and I wanted to go out so I dressed in the middle of the afternoon in my office. At about 6pm, I heard a knock at the door and without thinking I opened it. It was our building's cleaning guy. He was very apologetic, and kept telling me how sorry he was for interrupting me. I realized what I was wearing and told him no problem. He was much more embarrassed than I was.