PDA

View Full Version : Wife continues to amaze me

t-girlxsophie
01-10-2014, 01:17 AM
My wife is fully supportive of my dressing,and I'm grateful for that,and every so often she does something else that astounds me.Only this evening she saw that my human hair wig wasn't sitting right,even after a few attempts by me,with little success to fix it.She told me to take it off and she would style it for me,she said there was no way she was having her lady looking less than her best :o. She straightened it and cut the fringe a little,and in the end she had it looking fabulous

I appreciate everything she does in support of me,she is in continued bad health unfortunately so I am determined to do something to show support for her,and show my love for her :love: already ordered,think slap up meal may be in order too.I know It's important that we never take our accepting partners for granted

Sophie

Daphne Renee
01-10-2014, 01:28 AM
Thats great.. Glad your wife is so accepting.

susanjane
01-10-2014, 02:11 AM
Sophie, that's wonderful to have such a supportive wife, you certainly are a very lucky girl. Just as a matter of interest does she think you make a better looking woman than a man? My wife does, but says she would sooner me be a man.

Susanjane

AmyGaleRT
01-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Oh, that's so great, Sophie! She deserves some extra-special treatment for being so good to you, especially in her condition!

- Amy

Ellie52
01-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Sophie, that's wonderful to have such a supportive wife, you certainly are a very lucky girl. Just as a matter of interest does she think you make a better looking woman than a man? My wife does, but says she would sooner me be a man.

Susanjane
My wife is very supporting and I love her so much for it.even though she still prefers her man and Im still very happy being her man. Its amazing how an unexpected bunch of flowers really brightens her day...Ellie

kimdl93
01-10-2014, 07:37 AM
Well said.

Katey888
01-10-2014, 07:50 AM
That's really sweet Sophie - both of you are lucky to have each other and to appreciate it :hugs:
Katey x

Jordan
01-10-2014, 07:59 AM
Great story you are very lucky. Sorry to hear about her bad health as it sounds she is an amazing woman

Beverley Sims
01-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Sophie,
I agree, it is the tiniest littlest things that are done that make me forever grateful. :)

t-girlxsophie
01-10-2014, 11:26 AM

Susanjane
To be honest it's not a question that's specifically came up,she does think I'm a nice caring person when dressed,and she will be quick to critique my makeup,outfits etc so I look my best
But by the same token she likes to see her man,especially when I'm suited and booted.I don't think she has a favoured side,its the person as a whole she fell in love with and thankfully that loves for the whole package :)

jolec
01-10-2014, 05:59 PM
Support is something definitely needed on your journey and it is great that she is so helpful with your process and willing to give you tips/suggestions etc.

Wanna be Heather
01-10-2014, 06:14 PM
That is great. It really makes a difference to have a supportive wife. I have a fantastic wife. She helps me with my cross dressing, share her cloths and buy for me. You will have a wonderful life. Just pay attention to her needs.