PDA

View Full Version : Jetskis and tucking...

GondorRachel
01-10-2014, 04:42 PM
I will be going on a week long cruise in a month or so and plan to dress 100% of the time. I did this same thing last year without any issues, so that is not the concern.

I have already signed up to go jetskiing and realized after the fact that tucking may be a bit of an issue...bouncing up and down in the seat... Should I just forgo the tuck for the duration of the ride and try to tuck again when I get a chance...or do I tuck the whole time...

The breast forms are also a bit of a concern, but I think I will use a quality silicone adhesive (Hollister most likely) and then wear a sports bra (need to get some of those anyway) to make sure they stay put and don't fly off (I had an issue while at the beach and a big wave popped my slightly loosened form out of the bikini top, was not using Hollister at the time.)

My hair is luckily long enough that I can forgo a wig this year and am thus able to do these more action packed wind in the face activities.

Cheryl T
01-10-2014, 04:50 PM
If you wear a bathing suit with a skirt then the tucking will be less of an issue.

chrissy111
01-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Cheryl is right, I have a wave runner and you Don't want to tuck while riding. I have worn a skirted bathing suit with no problems.

AllieSF
01-10-2014, 04:53 PM
Well, seeing that the most delicate items should be tucked into their natural reserved parking spots above the bottom area, I think that you should be just fine. The seats on these new jet skis are wide and comfortable with your legs and thighs taking most of the shocks and load. Enjoy your trips and we would all appreciate a lot of sunny and warm picture with or without you pretty face in them.

Eryn
01-10-2014, 05:01 PM
I wear a tankini top with a built-in bra and a skirted bottom, something like this:

http://img0106.popscreencdn.com/160618095_jag-black-white-leaf-print-tummy-control-skirted-tankini.jpg

You're on a cruise and comfort should by your primary concern. You won't have any fun on that jet ski if you're worried about certain things escaping or showing. The swim skirt covers things adequately while the bra top eliminates the need to glue your forms, something you really won't want to do in a tropical climate.

jamie-upstate
01-10-2014, 08:18 PM
Jet ski seat are padded so tuking may nkt be a problem . I went for a 20 mile bike ride tucked once not a good idea.

JenniferMBlack
01-10-2014, 08:18 PM
I would not tuck and ride a jet ski no way I would take that chance, could be pretty painful. Go with the skirted swim suit.

Nikki 1984
01-10-2014, 08:30 PM
I wanted to add would I have to worry about my wig falling off while boating at 70mph. My boat has a fairing and not a windshield.

Jilmac
01-10-2014, 11:43 PM
When you tuck your boys are pretty much protected if it's done right, so if it were me I'd tuck and enjoy the ride.

Maria in heels
01-11-2014, 07:15 AM
Well, I just wanted to say have a great vacation Rachel and wish I could have a vacation like that!

Beverley Sims
01-11-2014, 01:09 PM
You need to adopt a regimen that gives the maximum amount of security. :)