PDA

View Full Version : Fantasies

Aileen
01-05-2006, 03:33 PM
I'd like to hear some fantasies. Most of my fantasies should just remain fantasies. I have a fantasy that I have a bet with a woman at work that I will go to work crossdressed for a month. We'll write it out all official on a piece of paper and sign it, and I'll carry the paper around with me, and whenever anyone asks me what I'm doing in a dress, I'll just show him or her the official bet.

andreaboots
01-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Hey Alan! Fantasie are very healthy to have and evdery once in awhile you have the luxury of acting them out! I have PLENTY but can't say here, LOL:confused:

ginafaye
01-05-2006, 04:05 PM
crystals story site has lots of such fantiazes..........some are very fun to read

Aileen
01-05-2006, 04:17 PM
A few of my fantasies have come true. It was quite awhile before I had the nerve to go to a Halloween party in drag. And I got to pay a woman to put make-up on me and take pictures of me. That was great. And thanks to Ebay I own some dresses that would've been pure fantasy to own just a few years before. My dreams have lost some grandeur, coming true. As the song goes.

I look at tapes of old Miss America shows and I fantasize about some of the gowns. I have one gown that's close to a Miss America gown. I wish I had others.

Why is it that gowns hardly ever have long sleeves any more?

paulaN
01-05-2006, 04:24 PM
I don't now if fantasies are healthy of not. I sure have a lot of them. If thay are healthy. I am one very very healthy girl. hehe!

celeste26
01-05-2006, 05:40 PM
I suspect the ball gowns dont have sleeves is the same reason the upper chest area is open. The ideal of "being available" is indicated by less cloth and sleeves would be a way of keeping to oneself. The "sexiness index" is opposite to the amount of cloth in a dress. With the risk of course that the "****iness factor" could take over and ruin the effect. A delicate balance. Check out the gowns for the academy awards, need I say more?

ReginaK
01-05-2006, 07:06 PM
I've had one fantasy about being a female spy, circa the 1950s. Complete with a black Film Noir dress, cigarette, and French accent. Hanging out in seedy clubs, selling government secrets, assassinating people. That kind of thing.

http://server4.ihostphotos.com/imgt/158.jpg (http://server4.ihostphotos.com/show.php?id=158)

Wendy me
01-05-2006, 07:10 PM
i think that haveing them are healthy.... fantasys take you out of everyday life and we could all use a break from it every now and again...

Jodi
01-05-2006, 09:36 PM
Fantasies are great. In the fantansy world:

1. You never have to worry about pregnancy or STD's.

2. She never has a headache.

3. She always begs me for more.

4. She always turns me inside-out.

and 5. After we are finished, she looks at me and tells me,"you were fantastic".

Just try this in the "real world"!!!

Jodi

Tiffy
01-06-2006, 10:08 AM
I think it is a shame to have a fantasy. I have been living mine for almost ten years. I just wish the rest of you ladies could live yours. And my wife and I are trying to make some fantasys come true for a CD friend.

Kisses, April

Go out and live them ladies, you only get one chance.

MsJanessa
01-06-2006, 12:01 PM
I agree with April---6 years ago I made a conscious decsion to stop having fantasies and start living them--I haven't regreted it---the one thing I would add is that my stories would be banned from this forum, along with most other I suspect---a good place to go for stories on x-dressing and other kinky fantasies is alt.com:dom:

Marla
01-06-2006, 05:42 PM
When things are a mess in my life fantasies save me. Marla takes me to another place where Im safe from the world. Panties and lipstick are my comfort food.

Melissa73
01-07-2006, 01:52 AM
well i have a fantasy from my college years (yet i dont think i could ever go through w/ it). ANyways, it all bagan back when i was in highschool. And me and one of our family friends (a few years younger than i) were to stay the weekend at our house, by our selves. He was in baseball, and had a game. I had to work. Anyways, as it went on, me and him would be hanging in the living room, when we just started to "make out." And as we were getting hotter, i stop and say wait. And with that, i go dress in one of my dressess and bras and panties.

when we continue, we decide to go to my room, and get even more hot. But in mid enjoyment, a friend (female) would peek in the window, catching in the act. He'd run to explain to her, as did i (but w/ m in a dress.) And once outside, it was all everyone could do , but laugh.

Audrey34
01-07-2006, 03:39 PM
My other hobby is bondage (not S & M, there is a difference) and when I dress up I sometimes like to imagine myself as the bound and gagged damsels that I see in my videos. A long time ago I once had a girlfriend who would tie me up when I was dressed. It was a turn on for the both of us. Alas, those days are gone so I can only imagine it now. It's hard enough looking for a girlfriend who will tolerate crossdressing, harder still for a lady who will tolerate crossdressing AND bondage.
-Audrey

Tina Dixon
01-07-2006, 05:00 PM
It's a very simple one, I win the lottery and on my way in to collect my winnings I stop off get a full make over and full transformation then show up to collect as Tina and not Tim, what a fantasy and hey! It could happen tonight, wheres my numbers.

Francine
01-07-2006, 05:51 PM
I suppose I have a few. One I am actually writing in a book form. Not that I would really want it to happen, but maybe if it's ever read, some might understand the way I feel.

And I agree LovableTJO, win the lottery, and go out for a full makeover to go pick up the winnings. They might even keep it low keyed maybe.

But winning a few million... it is nice to dream, but it could happen. I have my tickets.

Aileen
01-07-2006, 06:10 PM
Here's one: I go on Big Brother, and for my gimmick I'm going to be in the house in drag. So I come out to everyone all at once.

Drew68
01-08-2006, 01:10 PM
I've got one where a friend wants to pay me to look after their house, as they're very busy at work

The catch is I have to pretend to be his wife all the time I'm there, as he's told everyone he's married!

cosmolovesph
01-08-2006, 02:15 PM
My other hobby is bondage (not S & M, there is a difference) and when I dress up I sometimes like to imagine myself as the bound and gagged damsels that I see in my videos. <<SNIP>> It's hard enough looking for a girlfriend who will tolerate crossdressing, harder still for a lady who will tolerate crossdressing AND bondage.
-Audrey
My wife is one, they are out there, just have to find them or luck out when you do (*like me*) ;)

Laura Jane
01-08-2006, 02:44 PM
Two of my more tamer fantasies starts out as a normal friday night dress up session where I go the whole hog and fully dress, do a great make up job and paint my nails.

Theres then a knock at my door where two different scenarios come in:

In the first its my new female neighbour who has come to invite her new neighbours to a house warming party and of course i accept and have a wonderful time being one of the girls. Of course its pure fantasies as none of my other neigbours are there and I pass as a girl all night!

In the second its the police who inform me that there is an armed seiged going on in the building and that I have 2 mins to pack an overnight bag and leave. I manage to put a clean pair of knickers, hair brush and make up bag in a my handbag and head off to book into a hotel for night. Being out of doors I decide to make the best of being dressed up for night out and hit a club. Next day the siege being over I head back home only to be confronted by TV cameras and photographers wanting to know about my 'Most wanted' next door neighbour and end up on the local news and get my photo in the papers!

Aileen
01-08-2006, 04:53 PM
That's another good fantasy, that a woman wants me to housesit while she's away. She's a woman who has great dresses, and I try them on when I go in to housesit. Trouble is, I don't know of any women these days who have dresses that are as pretty and feminine as mine. There used to be one who wore beautiful colorful shiny dresses, but she no longer works for my company.

Another one is that the woman who throws the Halloween party I go to every year ( in drag ) is throwing a bachelorette party, and wants me to work the party as a French Maid. Maybe she can have me doing a lingerie show for the girls later on.

SandraInHose
01-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Fantasies? Got a zillion of 'em.

One I truly hope for is where some sort of massive brainwashing has taken place, and I wake up one day to discover that anybody can wear anything, anywhere, no questions asked.
(Since women already can do this, I guess you could say my fantasy is halfway realized! LOL)

Somehow, overnight, my male clothes disappeared, and there is nothing but dresses and skirts and blouses in my closet, since that is all I'll ever need.

Ahhhh...to dream...:clap:

Aileen
01-09-2006, 04:36 PM
How about going even further and say that only men can wear skirts and dresses, and women have to wear pants? But I suppose that would be too cruel to women.

SandraInHose
01-09-2006, 05:19 PM
How about going even further and say that only men can wear skirts and dresses, and women have to wear pants?

Nah, I wouldn't go that far. I'd still want to see ladies wearing skirts and heels and hose more than I'd ever want to look at other men's legs all the time. :)

Pamela girl
01-09-2006, 05:49 PM
This is a fantasie I have lived over in my mind for years, it is partialy based on the way things worked at my house and the way punishment was dealt at school. So it very posibly could have worked out exactly as I imagined it.
It was my senior year in high school which was a private school which was a church deal so uniforms were the norm. Guys wore dress slacks and shirt with a tie, girls wore knee length skirt with high collar blouse and a vest knee high socks with closed toe shoes (usually like loafers) as you can see nothing sexy but conservative.
As halloween was coming up we had ask the principle if we could wear costumes for the day. He said no. We must be in full uniform for the day, well myself and 3 of my budies didn't like it but what could we do? The more we thought about it we come up with the ideal of wearing girls uniforms for the day! Hey we would be in fulll uniform so we wouldn't be in trouble but we would get to have fun for the day when we weren't supposed to. The great part was it wasn't even my ideal but another buddies. The plan was set in motion to do this without letting anyone know what was happening until we showed up at school. Mike had 4 sisters so surely they would have something we could borrow. Donnie had a sister, My mom from time t time filled in as a substitute. It took some doing and mike and brian had to buy shoes but myself and robert were able to borrow some and everything else was borrowed only letting a few girls in on what was going to happen.
The big day arrived and we show up at school wearing our guy clothes then go to the locker rooms and out we come like everything is normal and this is what we should be wearing, even if we didn't have wigs or makup we were in full "Girls" uniforms. All the other students were howling and hooping. As we made our way to class one by one the teachers got thier first glimps at us and reactions varyied from shock to laughter but generally everyone got a kick out of it. That is until the administrator got wind of what was happening then we were imidiatly called to his office along with the principle.
When we told him we had been told by the principle we had to be in complete uniform a few weeks ago but he hadn't said which uniform he looked at us and had to agree that we were in full uniform. After some talk on trying to get by with tecnicalities he suddenly perked up and ask where were our normal uniforms? We informed him they were in the locker room he told Brian t o go get all af them and bring them to his office while we waited. As the rest of us sat there waiting he took a phone call and done some paperwork but didn't lecture us anymore. I was thinking "well that didn't go over verry well"
When brian arrived with the bags containing our regular uniforms the principal took them put them in his locker, locked it then told us that since we thought this was such a good ideal he would let us think about it until Friday afternoon when school was out then let us have our regular uniforms back but until then this was our uniform!!! But principal this is Monday! So what is your point? he said. Go back to class.
All of a sudden for the four of us this went from being funny to scary. I mean we had all figured this might last till first break then we would either be told to change back or we would just grow tierd of it and change once we had gotten a good laugh out of it now we had been told we had to wear these uniforms all week and we couldnt change back to go home cause our clothes were locked in the principals office!
I could go ahead and finish this story but it has gone long enough already. Hey mabey I will write it out as a story and post it somewhere.

Sweet Susan
01-10-2006, 02:15 AM
I'm virtually ashamed to share my fantasies. I'm just too wierd. I've actually lived out several of my fantasies, and I have to admit that some of them were very erotic and fun to have done. Others, well, let's just say that some fantasies are best left as fantasies. It's like that old phrase, "be careful what you ask for."

Lilith Moon
01-10-2006, 06:02 AM
For my fantasies read some of the forced feminisation fiction that is around on the net :o

MsJanessa
01-10-2006, 12:11 PM
I'm virtually ashamed to share my fantasies. I'm just too wierd. I've actually lived out several of my fantasies, and I have to admit that some of them were very erotic and fun to have done. Others, well, let's just say that some fantasies are best left as fantasies. It's like that old phrase, "be careful what you ask for."
Darling We all have those kind of fantasies and many of Us, including Me, have lived some of them out---as long as they involved consenting adults you have no reason to be ashamed, although keeping them to yourself in this forum is probably a good idea---most people are accepting here but you never know when you might offend someone who would then want to cyber thrash you.:dom: