PDA

View Full Version : The little things that mean so much

Ellie52
01-11-2014, 12:49 AM
Its a 110F in Perth today and I couldnt find my budgie smugglers so my wife gave me one of her bikini's to wear in our backyard pool. She had a one piece cossy and said I could have the bikini though I could only wear the bottoms as I didnt want bra strap lines burned into my skin. I love my wife for these simple shows of affection.
Sorry to all in cooler climates where your freezing your nuts off.....Ellie

Beverley Sims
01-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Yes! there is a slight temp difference.
I think your wife has helped to make the temperature go up for you. :)

KaceyR
01-11-2014, 01:52 AM
Great story and great to have the support!
Wish I had the body or bravery to do a swimsuit in my apartment complex'es pool..
(would be a funny sight tho :))

In my frozen Michigan defense on the last note...
it does however, help with the tucking... :D

Joanne f
01-11-2014, 01:58 AM
Oh thanks for telling us that you are in 110f :heehee: although it is not cold here at the moment and it has stopped raining ( for now) still need a boat in a lot of place's as under 4ft of water, can we get our own back by telling your wife to put the bikini top on your back when you are asleep so that you will get those strap marks on your back without you knowing about them ( that would be fun ) for us :devil:
As you say it is the little things that can make all the difference .

rachellegsep
01-11-2014, 02:25 AM
Its been hovering around the 38C (100F) mark with high humidity here for the last 2 weeks. To uncomfortable to dress, however I did swim the other day in a 1 piece, 3am and the pool was like a bath at 35C (95F). At least we had a bit of rain yesterday to cool things down.

Erica Marie
01-11-2014, 06:54 AM
Oh Ellie if I was only so lucky to have my nuts freeze off. But 110 is way too hot for me. We spent most of our week at -15F with a windchill around -40.
Its so nice that your wife is that accomodating and allowing you to wear her bikini.

Marcelle
01-11-2014, 07:05 AM
Hi Ellie,

What a great wife you have but what a mean girl you are though . . . 110F . . . we are going up to a balmy -15 Celsius today :)

Hugs

Isha

Maria in heels
01-11-2014, 07:08 AM
Ellie...love the new avatar picture! Your wife is wonderful and has come such a long way. Make sure to thank her (Yes I know that I told you this before) and give her that thanking hug...

btw, its too hot where you are now for me....

Momarie
01-11-2014, 04:36 PM
-15 degrees here earlier this week with sustained winds over 25 mph.
10" of fresh snow and ice.
No power for two days.
Love it!

LaraPeterson
01-11-2014, 09:07 PM
Oh Ellie, I wish it were so easy to get rid of nuts. . .I'm so glad you are enjoying the "warm" temps and cool pool. . .with your wife.

AnnieMac
01-11-2014, 09:26 PM
Well yes I believe my nuts are off here in Ohio, although it is starting to warm up some! Hahahaha now Ellie, What in the world are budgie smugglers? Is that Australian for banana hammock? At a 110F, it's time for the nude beach at Swanbourne, but just how do you cross dress naked :)

Ellie52
01-12-2014, 03:08 AM
AnnieMac - My dear girl, .Budgie smuggles is a coloquial term for male swimming costume. How to xdress on nudist beach is a bit more difficult and requires the use of a long length of duct tape, stick on breast forms a lot of imagination and just a little luck.....Just wztch the sun doesnt soften the glue on the forms or you could end up looking a right tit.....Ellie
ps Maria - thks for the comment on my avatar. I really like this picture...E

Brenda Freeman
01-12-2014, 12:42 PM
Love it nice story, and I am guessing she might like you with bikini tan lines too! Sounds so nice warm weather and sunshine my tan lines are long gone.

Heather W
01-14-2014, 07:29 AM
Cute story Ellie. Remember though when we are roasting our butts off you are freezing yours.

Teresa
01-14-2014, 09:49 AM
Ellie , I bet you get an interesting tan line with duck tape!