PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious

jenna19
01-05-2006, 04:37 PM
HI. I live in a city where there are many CD / TV /TS gay /lesbian / bi people. Personally I know many women who dress exclusively in male attire. I assume that they are lesbian, but could I be wrong? Could they be ftm crossdressers who are always out? Is there any way to ask without getting that person either hurt or angry? I would like to be able to talk to people of both genders about the feelings and desires to crossdress.

Abraxas
01-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Well... All I can say is never assume. I dress exclusively in male attire, right down to my skivvies, 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At work, at school, to gigs, parties, weddings, funerals, everything.
As for asking-- I'm not sure. Every personality is different. If somebody walked up to me and asked me (without being hostile) I'd be perfecty happy to tell them. In fact, I'd welcome the opportunity. However, not everyone's like me. Some people (rightly) think it's none of anyone's business what they do or why.
However, I would never just walk up to somebody and ask (but you probably knew that). Strike up a conversation, see where it leads, then if you feel like the person is pretty open and willing to answer any questions, ask them first if they mind if you ask them a personal question. If they say they don't mind, fire away. But be prepared for them to ask you why you wanted to know (and be honest about it, too! If they were honest with you, they deserve the truth from you as well).
That's all I can really say about it, but I hope it helped.

Sharon
01-05-2006, 06:43 PM
Just as not all male-to-female crossdressers are homosexual, I think it's safe to assume that not all female-to-male CD's are either.

Rikki Elisabeth
01-06-2006, 12:06 AM
Relationships evolve. How can a relationship evolve if it isn't allowed? Physical gender is an act of birth. What gender we choose is a choice. With that choice, come the duties and responsibilities.

Abraxas
01-06-2006, 05:50 AM
Just as not all male-to-female crossdressers are homosexual, I think it's safe to assume that not all female-to-male CD's are either.
Hmmm. I think that the majority of all transgender people tend to fancy women (just based on people I've talked to). This includes both MTFs and FTMs.

Sharon
01-06-2006, 08:08 AM
Hmmm. I think that the majority of all transgender people tend to fancy women (just based on people I've talked to). This includes both MTFs and FTMs.

I agree, but I was responding to the blanket, "I assume they are all lesbian" statement.

Personally I know many women who dress exclusively in male attire. I assume that they are lesbian, but could I be wrong?

Rikki Elisabeth
01-06-2006, 07:49 PM
I honestly believe that we are on the path to one outward sex...female. Off course, some of those females are capable to producing something that creates children.

Abraxas
01-07-2006, 07:05 AM
I honestly believe that we are on the path to one outward sex...female.

How do you mean?