PDA

View Full Version : The thrill of attracting the attention of men?

MzVanessa
01-11-2014, 01:44 PM
I don't know if this relates to bisexual or gay crossdressers only... but I find that the ultimate thrill of my dressing-up experience is being able to attract the attention and admiring glances of men. While I am still technically a closet crossdresser in the sense that no one but my ex wife knows about Vanessa... and a couple of men who I have gone on dates with whom I'll never see again... I do enjoy dolling up and going for a late night walk to a mall... or in the day time to a place where I can safely be noticed by men without them being able to approach or talk to me. For example I will park across the street from a construction site, get out and slowly walk to the truck of my car like I'm looking for something, or maybe like I'm about to go into a business or knock on someones door and then walk back like I'm lost. To me there is no other feeling in the world as euphoric as putting on a short skirt, super high heels, makeup all done, big sexy hair, and getting the attention of men. It is such a turn on and a high that we can have that kind of reaction from a man. I guess if I had to label myself I am technically a bisexual crossdresser as I have had experiences with men, although when I am not dolled up I do not find men attractive... It's all when I'm Vanessa. How do some of you feel? Do you enjoy the attention or admiration of men even though you are heterosexual? Is it a turn on for you even though you do not find men sexually appealing?

Lori Kurtz
01-11-2014, 01:51 PM
This is not true for everyone, as you'll learn if you do much exploring on this site. But for some of us (me, for example), yes. It's a huge turn-on, a kind of thrill and excitement that I never got any other way.

MzVanessa
01-11-2014, 02:10 PM
Glad to hear I'm not alone Lori

Erica Marie
01-11-2014, 02:24 PM
With this you will learn "to each their own"
For many it is not about getting anyones attention but being able to express who they are on the inside.
For me personally I would appreciate the attention of a gg who could just accept me for who I am.

Candice Mae
01-11-2014, 02:30 PM
I find it really annoying and it makes me feel uncomfortable, I'm just trying to live my life and have no interest in men. Catching guys checking me out is nerve racking, cause I never know there intentions. And the ones that have hit on me think I'm just playing hard to get when I try to tell them off, even if I tell them I'm a lesbian.

ClaireClark
01-11-2014, 02:49 PM
I don't set out to attract anybody, male, female or whatever. Just want to present myself the best I can, and be comfortable in my own self-image. Anything else is a bonus.

Claire x

Talisker
01-11-2014, 02:54 PM
Yes the attention is nice. I get so forgetful when wearing heels and short skirt. Always having to look for stuff in back of car :)

Karmen
01-11-2014, 02:57 PM
I don't like to attract any attention of the people, especialy younger men in groups. It makes me feel uncomfortable going even past them on the street because you never know what will be their reaction. If possible, I try to avoid any situations like that, because they are nerve wracking for me.

MzVanessa
01-11-2014, 03:04 PM
I respect and appreciate all of your responses... Thank you. Thinking about it I guess it can be uncomfortable as well as exciting. Having the attention of five construction workers across a busy street can be a little more pleasing that having three young drunk guys in their early twenties all of a sudden come around a corner can be pretty intimidating.

suzy1
01-11-2014, 03:13 PM
Well I belong to a rather naughty site and I have posted some of my pictures there.
You would not believe the amount of men that want a bit of Suzy!:heehee:

To be honest its an amazing thrill! I love it.:)

Majella St Gerard
01-11-2014, 03:25 PM
There is an extra thrill when you can get a compliment from a man.

Lexi Moralas
01-11-2014, 04:17 PM
I am 100% straight and when I was able to go out dressed I loved being noticed by men. Not sure why I just liked it made me feel like a real girl I guess

Barbara Dugan
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
I am only sexually attracted and love men, I can't say its a thrill because for me its just a normal thing...the thing is I dress my best when I am dressing for my lover

NicoleScott
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
There have been threads like this in the past, and many of us have done what you do. It's fun, it's exciting, it rewards and validates your transformation efforts.
Time to get a thick skin, Vanessa, because some people will insist that you are a homosexual in denial, just from a few posts and a profile. I have gone out and received attention, as many others have done, and I know that my sexual-preference die was cast long ago - straight. For many of us, crossdressing is fun, exciting, challenging, and filled with fantasy. What's wrong with a little attention?

susangirl
01-11-2014, 04:34 PM
I have to agree with the others. I really like fooling other men at times. I'm straight as an arrow (only my wife). It's just fun. What I really enjoy the most is when women like my outfit or comment on my nails, legs and so on. This usually happens at the bar after a few drinks.

MzVanessa
01-11-2014, 05:03 PM
Thanks Nicole... I appreciate that. Maybe that's a key word for me... Validation. The attention and looks is appreciation and in a way approval of my transformation... and that is a good feeling for me. I will take your advice to have thick skin... but I have no problem admitting and am bisexual... or even homosexual if some feel the need to press the issue. I am pretty happy with who I am and hope to learn and make new friends in this forum.

Rebecca Star
01-11-2014, 06:07 PM
Maybe that's a key word for me... Validation.

As humans, in one way or another we all seek validation, for all manner of reasons. Transposing this over to being accepted as the females we're trying to emulate, I'm sure we'd also be seeking validation for that too. If that means drawing attention and with that approval, it signals to you your passable, then what's the harm in that? Of course though, if you start having sexual fantasies and acting on these desires about men when dressed, then maybe you need to look into this deeper. Just saying :)

Marcelle
01-11-2014, 06:39 PM
I would be lying if I said it would not give me a certain thrill if a guy thought I was good looking enough to check me out . . . more a validation thing. However, being a pragmatist this is never going to happen to me.

Hugs

Isha

GretchenJ
01-11-2014, 06:41 PM
+1

I'm with you Isha!!!

MonctonGirl
01-11-2014, 07:04 PM
I have no interest in males, however I confess that I have posted some self-shot en-femme photos on a dating site to see if I'd "pass" and my "look" would be considered attractive to males, because what I see in the mirror ( of course ) is a guy in a dress.

I have learned that most men will try to pick up a tranny or vision is clouded by horniness because it wasn't copulance.
So maybe Eddie Murphy and Hugh Grant didn't know those prostitutes where trans. lol

Sarah21
01-11-2014, 07:33 PM
I find the attention flattering.
It's nice to be noticed and complemented but from my experience most men only want one thing so please be careful.

Rachel_B
01-11-2014, 07:35 PM
I am with some of the others on here, I don't dress to get attention from anybody; however if anybody comments on what I'm wearing I will respond accordingly. I am also 100% straight and look for a female companion. If I *did* capture the attention of another male, I would have to say that it would make me feel more like a girl and it would also freak me out because I wouldn't know what to do if I were found out. To be honest though.. I have had a few daydreams about going out on a date with another man and it has turned me on.

LaraPeterson
01-11-2014, 07:45 PM
Vanessa, I am absolutely in your corner; I understand what you are saying completely. Attracting men was of little interest to me in the early days of my dressing; that is, when I started dressing "completely." But as time has passed and I've gone out and met some very nice guys, that has all changed. Now, I find myself dressing up provocatively and going out sometimes on purpose--just to get the response.

Most guys DO focus on the look and, when they do, you can just about bet that they will hit on you. If you happen to be in a place where CD/TV/TG's gather, it's really quite comfortable. When it's in a place where that's to the case and you are not known, the thrill is still there but the fear is right there with it.

Euphoria is a really good word to describe all those feelings when they come rushing over your body and throughout your mind. Nice post girl; keep 'em coming.

MzVanessa
01-11-2014, 08:37 PM
Thank you for the reply Lara. Yes... that's exactly how my interest in obtaining the attention of men also grew... as I dressed more and more and my look became closer and closer to being passable (something I have yet to 100% acheive), I became more and more interested in attracting men and used their attention to validate my femininity as opposed to just my own reaction in the mirror. And just like you my look when I venture our pushes the envelope a little more and more each time... the heels get a little higher and the shirt a little shorter to get just a little more attention each time.

Terri Andrews
01-11-2014, 08:47 PM
When a man pays attention to me it is a validation of who I am .
I stoped at a popular lounge last night and I was not at the bar 5 minutes until a guy started talking to me . He was not my type ,but he seemed like a nice guy and I enjoyed talking to him ,he even offered to buy me dinner ,which I refused.
I do love being a Girl.

Beverley Sims
01-12-2014, 11:16 AM
I only flaunt it at parties when I could turn a mans head and see the embarrassment from him when his mates wised him up.
Never do it in bad taste or to seriously embarrass anyone.
No fun in that.

MarciManseau
01-12-2014, 12:05 PM
I totally love being admired by a man :) The first time, I was 15 and he was 17 I think. It made me feel very special, and he knew I wasn't all girl, which made it even better. It's nice to know you have a man's attention. Very flattering.

Julie and I are both bisexual so we love getting attention for anyone, if they're cute or handsome, to be honest.

Jackie F
01-12-2014, 12:38 PM
Being more of a in house CD er I agree most with Erica Marie. I wish my wife could just accept Jackie fully.

KaceyR
01-12-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm a bit mixed on this as I'm kind of in an odd state where I don't really know my own sexuality side myself.
(My over analytical side places attraction at 70/30 so a bit BI...but with limited/no real life xp it's tough to be sure).
Note: this is from a CDer that hasn't really gotten out yet and from a person who really hasn't gone out to parties,dances,or been that social when I have been at them. Always been a bit of a social introvert and found it hard to talk,mingle,etc at places. Had hoped to maybe break thru that but probably may not change much when out as Kacey.

For the attraction part, yes I can see the thrill and the validation aspect. The thought that 'yes! I'm convincing!' is great for the CD side. And for me, CDing hasn't 'just' been about passing. I do like the sexy side..(just wish I'd started CDing earlier in life)and will be keeping the trunk 'needs' in mind when it gets warmer :) (note to self...get more short skirts)
Kacey, you exhibitionist, you :)

In Beverly's scenario, as long as it was just head turning and not fully leading them on then it'd be great. Am concerned that once "embarrassed" that the person might shift to anger or retribution later. Can see some with that train of thought, to 'get even', and especially if there was any alchohol involved. I'd be one to let whoever know the truth right away (if someone tried to dance,buy drinks or whatever) and not lead anyone on with false expectations.

Lori B
01-12-2014, 02:19 PM
For me,yes ,it's a thrill,my favorite tease is sitting on the bench in the park,"reading" a book,legs crossed,,,omg is my skirt "that" far up? :eek:

Michaelasfun
01-12-2014, 03:25 PM
Not sure I necessarily want to "attract", but I do enjoy it when I can use my enfemme appearance to make it easier for me to merge into traffic if they like what I look like lol!

Kate Simmons
01-12-2014, 09:47 PM
Who doesn't enjoy attention? I get a lot of it when I'm at the club dancing en femme. Not that that is my purpose for dancing which is just to have fun but what the hey, may as well enjoy it while I can right? Not sure how much longer this geezer will be able to do it. ;):battingeyelashes::)

Sarah Marie
01-12-2014, 09:56 PM
I have been approached by men on several occasions. Most times this led to pleasurable interactions. I even accepted a dinner date invitation once. He was a complete gentleman. I admit that I loved it. I had one terrifying experience when a guy thought I was a GG came on to me and, upon closer inspection, found out I was a CD. I thought I was going to get hurt that night. Luckily, he just called me "faggot" and pushed me then left.

Rhonda Jean
01-12-2014, 10:13 PM
It scares me.

kellibra
01-13-2014, 01:27 AM
cannot say for real as this has all remained a fantasy for me so far. i am pre-hrt but i find myself increasingly day dreaming about being taken as a woman by a man when dressed. otherwise, zero interest in men. so what does dressing bring to the party? must have to do with a deep and intimate desire to be female, to be viewed as such and be accepted as such. i.o.w., validation

Vickie_CDTV
01-13-2014, 05:33 AM
I feel the same as Rhonda, if it happened to me (believe me, it doesn't) I would find it scary.

I don't know, maybe it is because I am introvert, but the only man I can about finding me attractive... is myself. Attention is just not something I have ever sought out.

KellyWilliams
01-13-2014, 05:34 AM
Personally, I dress for myself. The look and feeling of the clothing, makeup and hair is very fulfilling. I like to try to make myself as attractive (in my eyes) as possible, but only because it further reinforces the illusion to me. I enjoy compliments, of course, and the gender of the person from whom they are coming doesn't really come into play.

I have to admit, though that I am still dressing behind closed doors and my wife wants nothing to do with this side of me... compliments are a rarity - in total darkness a candle can be as bright as a beacon.

Lynn Marie
01-13-2014, 05:58 AM
At my age I'm simply amazed when anyone is attracted to me. What an amazing compliment. I like men. What's not to like, I am one! My most favorite people right now are other CDs. They're so much easier to be around than women. A lot less drama, a lot fewer needs, and so very appreciative of a compliment! Don't get me wrong, I love women, but there is just so much baggage!

Dianne S
01-13-2014, 07:18 AM
I don't want to attract men, but I do want to look attractive... there's a difference.

At a recent CD group's social, a GG there said I looked "hot" and I must admit I really liked it. I also blushed like a schoolgirl...

5150 Girl
01-13-2014, 11:35 AM
Yes, like others have used the word "Validation". I consider myself a miss-assigned lesbian. Ya, know, it's like the old saying, just because you don't wanna go to the party, doesn't mean it isn't nice/flattering to be asked"

Zylia
01-13-2014, 12:57 PM
I obviously appreciate compliments from men and women, on other websites as well as this one (because let's be honest, most of us are men). All the better if people actually think I look like an attractive woman in my pictures, that's what I try to do. That said, I've seen the most crude, raunchy and hairy dressers getting the same kind of attention on other websites, so I guess it isn't necessarily what's in the picture as much as the concept 'chick with an appendage' that draws the attention of at least some men.

paigecd
01-13-2014, 01:24 PM
I love it

stacycoral
01-13-2014, 01:35 PM
Have been out a few times and having wolf whistles made at me makes me feel wonderful inside, like I was pretty that night out and about in public, You just can't tell someone what it is like until you feel it for yourself, being out and being a woman in public, how great it that, but girl be careful there are a lot out there that don't like us girls, hugs.

MsVal
01-13-2014, 02:05 PM
Men often do not look like women, but with sufficient, uh, 'help', skillfully applied, they can come close. Some are skilled enough to convince strangers standing across the street. Some, the really clever ones, can be convincing even at a personal distance.
To me, 'validation' applies also to the work put into the transformation.
(hoping one day to achieve such validation)

Ginger Jameson
01-13-2014, 04:14 PM
I've never felt it in person, but I've posted pictures online and always get a thrill when a anyone appreciates them, man or woman. Not sure what I'd do if a guy approached me in person. I'd probably collapse into a puddle of girlish giggling glee. :-)

FemmeElastique
01-13-2014, 08:26 PM
Vanessa, actually, one of the primary reasons I CD is to attract male attention! LOL
I know exactly how you feel. But for me, I strongly prefer to CD somewhere where guys can talk to me where it can lead to...more ;)

If I'm in public, like you've been, and guys notice me, I feel like it's a waste of nothing comes from that. Like, I start to think about what could have been in that situation had we been at a bar or club, or a private party where him and I could talk.
I've had many times being in a bar or club where I've had conversations when men and they still didn't know that I was a man. Everytime that happens, I'm learning how to take more advantage of those moments.

Hell on Heels
01-13-2014, 08:46 PM
I don't go out looking to attract men, I'm in it for myself. The only time I've ever been approached I was caught a little off guard, a young man road his bicycle past me. He stopped, turned around and rode back to me. He said Hi, I said Hey, then he told me I was beautiful, not knowing how to react to this, I just turned quickly and walked away, back towards my car. I kept an eye on this guy the whole way, I could see he was following me at a distance. About 50 feet from my car another man was a short distance away, he saw me and said excuse me. This just really freaked me out. so I started to double time it to the car, in heels none the less.Upon reaching my car the first guy was there again about 20 feet away. he just asked if I was OK, and that he thought I looked upset. As i jumped in my car he told me again that I was beautiful and that he just wanted to make sure I new it. In the end It was quite flattering, and wish I had been brave enough to chat with him.
Much Love,
Kristyn

regina young
01-13-2014, 09:02 PM
I will go with the stock answer, validation. But with my trying to be as passable and fem as possible, when I do get to do it, is my thrill. Looking in the mirror when complete I at first gush; and then like a real woman start to critique and pick it apart. I have had to tell a few guys that I was not a GG. I have also had guys who certainly knew what I was, and still gave the come-on. It is one of the small treats in life when I get that side of me stroked just for looking like who I wish I really was. Does that even make sense?
Regina

Madilyn A.
01-13-2014, 09:02 PM
Only in the last year or so have I come to enjoy online attention from men. I love the flattering compliments on my photos on other sites and of course while video chatting and camming. Must be that validation thing !

Tracii G
01-13-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't go out with the intent to attract men because I don't CD for the sexual aspect.The last thing I want is some guy hitting on me.
It is nice to get noticed buy a guy or girl because they think you look nice and make a nice compliment towards you.
Being thought of as a women is nice at first glance walking in a store and getting a friendly smile or a hi is all the validation I need.

AmandaCDFL
01-13-2014, 11:42 PM
I do more for myself, although a male complement from time to time would be very validating.

GinaD
01-15-2014, 10:01 PM
I also love being admired by men, as long as they are not creepers! I especially enjoy positive reactions when they realize or state they are aware I wasn't born a girl and they are appreciative anyway. I remember the first times as a teenager when I would be at the beach in a bathing suit or riding around in shorts and a tank top and get admiring looks and whistles! Although I don't look near as attractive now, I still get my share of admirers and enjoy it.

irishsissy
01-15-2014, 10:59 PM
I go out on a daily basis, and yes I go out hoping to attract the attention of a man. And I always have a short dress or skirt on ( if you,ve got the the legs show,em off, that,s what God gave them to you for ) and of course heels just to help things out. ( all men love a girl in heels ) I know I,ve done my thing when a man gives me a nice smile and a hi or a little wolf whistle.

Adriana Moretti
01-15-2014, 11:27 PM
I enjoy it very much....I love to see the looks...and when you get a response like "wow"...it just makes all the time it took getting ready, exercising, and diet a little more worth the effort.

PattiMichaels
01-16-2014, 12:16 AM
I absolutely adore the attention from guys. In my opinion, it's the proverbial icing on the cake. I feel like attention from an interested guy who appreciates the lengths I go to in order to present as an attractive woman makes it all worth it. Attention from an appreciative guy is a reward for a job well done, especially if it's met with "Wow, I can't believe you're really a guy! You look great,"

Loveday
01-16-2014, 02:00 AM
I do not get noticed very often when I go out to view the scenic spots around where I live, but when I do it is very nice feeling of validation. I wish it happened more. I am very shy, a life long battle and what freaks me out is the ones that want to chat me up. All I can think at that time is what are they blind and stupid and try to get away.

laciewhite
01-16-2014, 03:13 AM
hi vanessa
yes i so understand what you are saying. i am a hetrosexual man,and i would never look at another guy when presenting as a man, but when i transform into lacie my whole orientation seems to flip over. from 'Top' to 'Bottom', literally. i'm too timid to parade myself in the real world but i have posted pics on Tgirl contact sites and i love the attention of men and find their comments very erotic and i often fantasize about being with a man. i've given up trying to understand why.
hugs xxx

Ms Jennifer
01-16-2014, 04:12 AM
I am only sexually attracted and love men, I can't say its a thrill because for me its just a normal thing...the thing is I dress my best when I am dressing for my lover

I agree with Barbara

Sarasometimes
01-16-2014, 09:31 AM
My goal of dressing is to blend and be rather unnoticed. The last thing I'm looking for is interest from a guy. I'm only attracted to women and I feel uneasy if I attract the male eye since I have no interest in men and I 'm concerned about how they may react should they discover their error. Putting a macho guy in the situation where, in front of his buddies he flirted with a guy could have some interesting outcomes (construction site scenario from above.
Some may call me a coward or overly cautious but I okay with that.

But that being said, to each their own, just be careful. Try to think like a street smart GG if you seek out the male eye.

Also for those who seek to catch the male eye, how do you know that they don't know you are a male crossdresser which is what they are looking for?

Briana90802
01-16-2014, 10:30 AM
Vanessa, I'm with you. I love being the attractive to men and more so to women. Being a short plain balding male I rarely, if at all, feel attractive. But being dolled up as a girl I feel sexy, confident, and attractive. Feeling I don't normally feel in my drab life.

Lygophilia
01-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Too much of a hermit to be into that. Uncomfortable to be looked at that way from both sexes. It's hard to take compliments, but it's easier to say thank you and move on.

Kristy 56
01-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Much rather get a thrill from attracting attention from a woman. I agree with Rhonda Jean,it would scare me too. One of the reasons I finally had to agree to my wife not to go out dressed.

ArleneRaquel
01-16-2014, 02:37 PM
The trill of a male being attracted to me is amazing. But they must be in need of eye wear.

NickiStoner
01-16-2014, 03:03 PM
I don't see whats wrong with attracting attention from men, after all, you are a woman. When I go out dressed up, I like to flirt with guys. I really think it's my breasts that keep them talking to me because i'm a 6'9" man (and i'm not small). Either way it's so much fun. It's not like i'm trying to get into bed with them or anything, but what woman doesn't like affection from good looking men.

AnnaBMarie
01-16-2014, 03:13 PM
My very first time out on the streets of Seattle several years ago, a guy came up behind me as I was waiting for a light and said "nice legs". I was paralyzed! I didn't know what to do. If I turned around or responded my face and/or voice would have ruined the moment. Fortunately it was raining and I had the umbrella up so he couldn't see my face. I just continued to wait and he eventually walked away, probably thinking what a stuck-up woman I was.

I've played that scene out in my mind hundreds of times with different endings. Would he have become angry at being fooled? Would we strike up a conversation and go for a drink? In almost all the scenarios I've regretted not at least trying to make the connection.

At some point in my life I would like to experience more of what it is to be a woman, beyond the clothes and makeup. The question is whether I'll overcome the fear before the years run out.

Candice Mae
01-16-2014, 03:39 PM
The majority of guys my age want to get in a girls pants, being that I don't have what they want or want what they have. It is an awkward situation if I can't stop their advances.

Barbara Dugan
01-16-2014, 06:22 PM
I enjoy it very much....I love to see the looks...and when you get a response like "wow"...it just makes all the time it took getting ready, exercising, and diet a little more worth the effort.

I totally agree with Adriana....its hard to describe the feeling when you get the ''wow'' response is more like a magic moment that you have to experience yourself to understand it

Eryn
01-16-2014, 08:43 PM
I'm not interested in men and my dressing is not for sexual reasons, so I don't really relish that sort of attention. It seems a bit too much like playing with fire. The only attention I like from men is when they chivalrously open a door or offer me their seat.

Sarah Marie
01-16-2014, 09:21 PM
When I used to go out and frequent clubs, there were those men we called "tranny chasers." Some were creepy, some were very handsome. I have to admit that, when dressed, I would get butterflies when I was approached.

Ellie52
01-16-2014, 11:26 PM
No not at all. Im the same as Eryn. Not interested in anything sexual. I just like the clothes. Ellie

AmiFL
01-17-2014, 01:18 AM
I must admit I chat on a CD site that is a little more x rated. It is nice to be seen and admired as a sexy gurl in my pics. We are what we are in pur hearts and minds.......

mirima1992
02-11-2014, 01:28 PM
I love passing as a sexy woman. I will see some young guys walking and drive ahead and go down a side street a safe distance but where I think I will be in their field of vision. Then I'll get out and lean in as though i'm looking for something with my short skirt, legs, and high heels on display. I've gotten wolf whistles, yea babys!, and one guy who's friends had to practically force him to stop looking and move on. Huge thrill!

KimCal
03-04-2014, 04:07 AM
I love being attractive to men and more so to women. Being a short plain balding male I rarely, if at all, feel attractive. But being dolled up as a girl I feel sexy, confident, and attractive. Feeling I don't normally feel in my drab life.

That describes me to a T. Totally under the radar as a male, but when I dress, I'm suddenly somebody.

noeleena
03-04-2014, 05:36 AM
Hi.

I attract attenion with out trying i allso work on cont sites, and im incharge of one, so how am i seen dressed as normal till i start work on the site then ill be in shorts and biboveralls and boots and sunhat, no big deal still wear my earings just the same, and neckless lippy and eye brow liner, go to different firms to order what i need, talk to the guys as normal plus a few women work in those shops as well , and yes though strange to me i do get whisled at, and looked over, just part of who i am,

Is it a turn on why, or why should it be, not as far as im concerned,

...noeleena...

cdkateinboston
03-04-2014, 06:19 AM
I think its just the desire to be seen and treated as a woman, and men would be the best at doing just that to us girls. That being said, I don't find myself attracted to men, I'd like to find that girl who accepts it (sadly they seem rare / few and far in between)

Jordan
03-04-2014, 09:51 AM
I am not attracted to men but another crossdresser is awhile other story as I find them sexy and very hot

Caden Lane
03-04-2014, 10:39 AM
I don't need that sort of validation. The only attention and attraction I want or need is from my SO. Validation comes from how people in general respond to me or the fact that they simply see me. Attention from men is NOT desired.

Stephanie Julianna
03-21-2014, 04:16 PM
Im with Adrianna, there is a thrill like no other when i can turn a man's head. However, I notice that the guys are getting older.

Ressie
03-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Exhibitionism? Sounds like it. I've never gone thru the trouble of getting dressed and looking for construction sites, but I've had guys fall for me online. Or were they just giving me a line? Funny, some boys in their 20s are crazy about older women.

Carmen
03-21-2014, 09:49 PM
One of my favorite things is watching men watching me. No I'm not self conscious about how I look, I've always been a people watcher.
I get a laugh out of the guy with his SO that is working at getting a look at me without his partner busting him...lol. Typical guy behavoir!
Most guys look you over then move on, 1 minute later you are forgotten.

Then there was the time several weeks ago. We were at a LGBT friendly club. I was dressed to the nines and feeling very good. (see avater)
It was karaoke night, a Hispanic man was singing, I went up to tip him for his performance. I ended up dancing with him as he sang.
He came by our table and asked me out, he kissed my hand, he whispered in my ear about how romantic we were going to get. He was really pouring it on! I politely passed on his offer.
(Okay i left a nice red kiss on his right cheek)

I danced again with another gentleman (straight). He was very nice and showed me how to be led around the floor by his hand on the small of my back.
I was at my most lady-like behavoir possible in poise and manner.
I was on a cloud, yes somewhat intimidated, but this was a special time for me.
I wanted the song to go on forever.

So the point of my post:
If you go into a place where men are, then be prepared for those men that will go beyond their attraction for you from afar.

BLUE ORCHID
03-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Hi Vanessa, it means that you have got your ticket punched , You have been validated.

Launa
03-23-2014, 09:59 PM
I don't mind if a guy says something like hey you ladies are looking good today or that's a nice dress other than that I can't stand to have any attention from the male gender unless its a casual, normal conversation.

Candice Mae
03-23-2014, 11:05 PM
After having some strange guy put his Hand on my lower back and try a cheese pick up line I try to avoid guys one on one. You look at thinks differently when the average guy out weighs you by 50 pounds.

noeleena
03-24-2014, 04:11 AM
Hi,

Hmmm .To be treated and seen as a woman. oh ...

Okay i am treated as a female , now to be seen as a woman well i am one though to be seen as one , thinking here a bit,

Yes i spos thats part of what it is in being a woman , though really for myself it was more to be accepted for who i am, this of cause goes back 56 years, because i felt and knew it was not the case, the other detail is when your trying to live your life, as normal and your not its a little different,

I know im being treated now as normal and men see me as i wont go as far as to say a normal woman yet i am treated as a woman,

What i am seeing is that many of the men i know seem okay with me with out any issues, so i count that as good,

...noeleena...

Maria 60
03-24-2014, 04:49 AM
Well halloween is pretty much the only time I walk out the door free, last year i did a lot more and I realized I would dress the way I wanted to see a women dressed. I don't know what it is I love about slips, and on one of those nights I was going out my slip was showing when I was walking out the door and my wife told me to take off that grandmother slip, no women wears a slip anymore, I didn't take it off and when driving and walking around I made sure a little was showing, that's what I think is a little sexy and that's what I did.