PDA

View Full Version : idk what my sexuality is

revlonjennifer
01-11-2014, 11:06 PM
I've been dating a girl for about 4 years. I had never cd before I met her. She got me to try it and its just grown since then. We have hooked up with a guy(while I was dressed) a few times. He was extremely masculine and we did everything together. I really liked it for sure. I feel like the more I dress the more I'm into guys. I'm definitely into femininity primarly but I feel I'm more attracted to another cd then anything.

Where would you say I fall as far as sexuality scale goes
I'm open minded but just trying to get others opinions

Helen Grandeis
01-12-2014, 12:12 AM
If you have had intimate contact with a male then your are probably bisexual. I bet it was an intense experience.

Shelly Preston
01-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Jennifer

It does not really matter what your sexuality is.

The main thing is to be happy.

Marcelle
01-12-2014, 06:50 AM
Hi Jennifer,

I can only echo Shelly's comments . . . be happy and do what feels right. I note in your profile you are still relatively young and are probably still trying to grasp you sexuality through experimentation. Regardless of whether you are straight, gay or bi, you are still you . . . so just go with it and you will figure it out.

Hugs

Isha

Tharu
01-12-2014, 07:10 AM
never matter the sexuality if its giving you the great happiness that is all

devida
01-12-2014, 07:27 AM
Here's what Chirline McKay, the wife of New York's new Mayor, said when she was asked if she was still a lesbian :“I am more than just a label … Labels put people in boxes, and those boxes are shaped like coffins. Finding the right person can be so hard that often, when a person finally finds someone she or he is comfortable with, she or he just makes it work.” It sounds like you're really comfortable with your girlfriend. If you like guys, especially when you're also with her, and she's OK with that why would you want to put yourself in a box? But if you really have to, go for a nice big one. How about polymorphously pansexual?

Zylia
01-12-2014, 07:58 AM
Well, how are we supposed to know it if you don't know it yourself? :D

More than a few cross-dressers have had sexual encounters (or fantasies) with men without any real romantic or sexual attraction to men, e.g. the thought of men alone does not arouse them, there's always some degree of cross-dressing or 'being a woman' involved in their activities or fantasies. If you're really attracted to both men and women (or masculinity and femininity) it's called bisexual, but I guess you already know that. Bisexuality doesn't mean you're equally attracted to (all) men or women by the way, or more 'gay' than 'straight' for that matter.

Beverley Sims
01-12-2014, 11:09 AM
Go out with your girlfriend a bit more and she might know.
The more you interact with people dressed the more likely you will find out what you are likely to be.
I do like Zylia's opening line tho'. :)

LaraPeterson
01-12-2014, 04:23 PM
Jennifer, sexuality--at least practicing it--is more about what you do than who you are. Take a good hard look inside, even at a young age, and you'll find out what is behind it all. Sex or no sex, you are still you.

Kate Simmons
01-12-2014, 08:26 PM
It's really not what we say or think about it, it's what you say or think about it that counts for you.:)

NathalieX66
01-12-2014, 10:51 PM
I think Helen was looking for a statistical chart.

I have a dart board in my basement. For me, I'll give you the darts and let you hit the spot. Good luck!

BTW, I'm rooting for New England Patriots, and hope they make the Superbowl. You're free to hate me if you choose to.

revlonjennifer
01-13-2014, 10:04 PM
Thank you all for the tips. It really is what I expected just nice to hear confirmation on it too

Tracii G
01-13-2014, 10:35 PM
Sex can be fantastic with either sex just do what you makes you happy.

Adriana Moretti
01-13-2014, 11:32 PM
alot of cd's are attracted to other cd's.....and a good portion of cd admirer's were either former dressers or envious of the lifestyle. Maybe you are Bi...there is nothing wrong with that...I am Bi.....you only live once enjoy whatever path you choose

docrobbysherry
01-14-2014, 12:00 AM
This is as simple as A, B, C!

If you're turned on by female equipment? You're straight.

Male parts? You're gay.

Both? Bi.

U want to know where u r on a sliding scale between Super Guy and Unbelievable Sissy? GFL with that!

cdjess
01-14-2014, 12:40 AM
Google kinsey :)

Vickie_CDTV
01-14-2014, 05:32 AM
If you like being with men and women, you are bi.

I have to ask... what possessed your girlfriend to want you to go out and be with a man? If my former Old Lady had ever asked me to do that, I would have been like... "Say what??"