PDA

View Full Version : My first time out!

antonia_bee
01-12-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi all,

Having been out on limited occasions in the past I finally got the chance to go out properly, and not only that, I met some amazing girls too!

On Friday night I had the opportunity to go to BNO at Pink Punters. If you have been you know how great it is, and I would urge anyone who is thinking of going to just go! I had such an amazing night. Here's what happened.

I was late leaving work and faced a 1.5 hour drive to Milton Keynes. The very lovely Mandy and her partner Marie from the Trans Advisory Group had arranged to pick me up at 10, but I only just had time to eat and get ready. 60 mins and I was showered, shaved and She'd up. I didn't even have time to feel nervous as I walked through the hotel, and certainly didn't feel nervous again. Mandy and Marie was lovely, and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. We picked up another 1st timer enroute and made our way to PP. Once there we were introduced to everyone, from glamorous T girls to the very friendly bouncers and staff. Soon we were chatting away to other girls and before long I was on the dance floor. Time went so quickly. Before I knew it it was 5am and we were on our way home. I'd met a lovely girl called Corine who was staying at my hotel, so we got a cab back together.

The next moring we'd arranged to have breakfast en femme, but Corine could not be roused, so feeling a bit nervous, I dressed and had breakfast on my own. No one cared, and the staff were lovely. I spent the whole morning dressed before checking out and making my way home.

The only down side to the whole evening, was that I had had to lie to my wife about where I was, who thought I was staying at a friend's. I really wish I could share this with her, but the last time we spoke about my dressing, she was adamant that she would prefer me to lie to her.] if I ever went out.

So, I want to say a huge thank you to all the staff at Pink Punters, to Mandy and Marie, and to all the amazing and glamorous girls I met. I will be back!
:)

Marcelle
01-12-2014, 10:07 AM
Hi Antonia,

Firstly you look great in your photo . . . love the glasses. I am glad you had such a great night out and thanks for sharing your adventure. The next day at breakfast sounded wonderful as well . . . I also find that I get nervous about doing something alone "en femme" going into a store, eating, having a coffee only to find most people don't care, don't notice or are just plain congenial.

Hugs and CONGRATS

Isha

Beverley Sims
01-12-2014, 10:44 AM
I am sorry you don't get to enjoy some of the highlights with your wife.
At least she has expressed that you can be dishonest with her.

Ginger Jameson
01-12-2014, 01:58 PM
Congratulations! Looking forward to hearing more about your adventures.

Jaylyn
01-12-2014, 02:33 PM
Great picture and thanks for sharing your outing. You look like a natural.

heymj
01-12-2014, 02:38 PM
I have eyebrow envy, you look great in the pic and well done, it takes incredible bravery to step out and do what you've done !

Katy120
01-12-2014, 02:47 PM
From your description it sounds like you had a fantastic time. How much of a downer was the downside you mentioned? I only ask because sometimes the price for a fantastic trip in fantasy land proves to be excessively high when you return to the real world. Cheers.

antonia_bee
01-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Firstly you look great in your photo . . . love the glasses.

Thanks Isha

How much of a downer was the downside you mentioned? I only ask because sometimes the price for a fantastic trip in fantasy land proves to be excessively high when you return to the real world

Thats a good question Katy. I suppose I won't know the answer unless she finds out. She wasn't happy with me wanting to go out, but said I was free to do what I wanted. Just that she didn't want to be at home alone, knowing where I was. I met some great people on Friday, who may be able to help her in understanding a bit more. I guess we will wait and see. Us girls are well used to suppressing guilt. Won't stop me from going again through!

stephNE
01-12-2014, 03:15 PM
Yes, I'll agree you look very nice! And I'm very happy to hear about your great time out. It really is fun!
But I am worried about your wife, I am always afraid lies will catch up to you sooner or later. Good Luck!

Katey888
01-12-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Antonia,
Sounds like you had a great time and thank you so much for sharing - photo, and particularly your hair (!) is great... I hadn't heard of Pink Punters or BNO before this but a bit of googling has revealed all about it/ them... Maybe one day...
Katey x

LaraPeterson
01-12-2014, 03:59 PM
Congratulations Antonia, I am so very glad you have that support system for our ventures out en femme. Maybe one day you'll be able to at least let your wife know where you going. Until then, enjoy yourself.

Suzanne F
01-12-2014, 08:07 PM
Antonia
Congratulations ! You look great. I am so happy for you to join us girls out in the world. I hope that you have many more adventures. Good luck with your wife's acceptance in the future.
Hugs
Suzanne

Heather W
01-14-2014, 09:10 AM
Congratulations on going out, I am just starting to get out but not sure I am ready for the big plunge yet. I do regret you had to lie to your wife, nothing good can come from that.

johnboy23
01-14-2014, 10:27 AM
Glad to here. going out is not as scary as thinking it in your head.

Monica cd
01-14-2014, 01:58 PM
u look great! congrats!